Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I jumped into this without knowing much about it and holy poo poo am I enjoying it. Definitely reminds me of Max Payne in all the right ways. Running it on a 2070 and the RTX is gorgeous and the real time lighting surprisingly really adds to the spooky atmosphere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

space marine todd posted:

Dumb question but how do you switch the shoulder perspective for aiming down sight?

R or Down on the D-pad

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Go back and get that ammo regen mod for grip before doing that part. Also, stay on top of the pillars and shoot the giant orbs and he's easy peasy.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I guess now we know why Half Life 3 is delayed.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

The Ashtray Maze is one of the most enjoyable segments of any game I've played in a long time.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

muscles like this! posted:

I just want to see play as Dog Neil

ftfy

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

On the next "Will it Blend?": Nine Inch Nails Lyrics

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I missed the Mirror Threshold Kids video, is there a way to go back there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

The janitor door in the hotel made me feel like a drat fool. I completely overlooked it and actually reloaded a previous save because I thought I’d encountered a bug.