Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Finally now I can ask my question without it being drowned by arguing goons.

Blackfyre posted:

How are people finding control? QB not withstanding I've always enjoyed Rememdy's games and am tempted but put off by the fact its expensive for a pc game here kinda and its epic only? I'm not really a big I hate the EGS guy I kinda don't care but I like all my games to be in one place so would prefer steam.... so is it worth grabbing knowing I may well double dip when it hits steam assuming it will eventually hit steam sales?

Going to have this issue with Outer Worlds if its good too. I mean I could wait a year.

EDIT: Also what are the best deals going for it? Anywhere got any offers going as for a single player only 10 hour PC game its priced pretty high here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU