Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

wane tendo posted:

jingle is dead .... game over

Well worth it mate, she's shite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
about loving time

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

SatansOnion posted:

op have you consulted any local magic users

"Magic user"? what is this stupid PC crap lol

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

JK Fresco posted:

"Magic user"? what is this stupid PC crap lol

if by that you mean “Personal Coverage (Of My rear end, from Uncanny Godlike and/or Eldritch Entities)” well, yeah. like, for a water elemental or something, two things are always true:
-matters of sex and gender are, at best, a pointless distraction to them
-they have enough magic power to ruin your eon if it feels like you’re wasting its time
inclusivity of language, in this case, isn’t merely common got dang civility and hospitality, although that’s part of what I mean by it; it’s a habit of mind that a savvy summoner takes pains to cultivate :catbert:

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Aug 29, 2019

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
OP already knows how the thread will turn out.
Can't decide if he's wasting our time or fulfilling small destinies for each of us.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Internetjack posted:

I'm going to predict you are not taking your meds.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Welp heard back from HR and I lost my job. Can't say I didn't see this coming. The accident is only a month from now so my co-worker was pretty freaked out by it. He threatened to sue and got a legal team together. Make sure you said condolence cards to his widow on October 2. He's going to be crushed to death after walking underneath a piano on a rope like in a cartoon so please be sensitive and refrain from any condolence cards involving musical instruments or Looney Tunes characters,

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

OP you gotta learn to be a tad more cryptic in the workplace. Next time, instead of: "a piano is going to crush you to death a month from now", try: "it's never too early to begin estate planning, but it could always be too late"

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
You should have seen this coming...

...is the name of your sex tape.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Not exactly the same thing but I got a cornea transplant from somebody that (long story) turned out to be a man who was falsely imprisoned and killed for a murder he didn't commit.

It was a rough few weeks because I kept seeing him following me everywhere, but once I solved the case and let his soul rest in peace my eyesight has been perfect.

My suggestion is to see if you have any unsolved murders around you and get to work solving those.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Whoa you got ghost eyes?
That owns.
I want ghost eyes. And a ghost dong.
Like a second one and sometimes in the presence of other spirits you get a ghost boner.
That'd be rad as hell

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Not exactly the same thing but I got a cornea transplant from somebody that (long story) turned out to be a man who was falsely imprisoned and killed for a murder he didn't commit.

It was a rough few weeks because I kept seeing him following me everywhere, but once I solved the case and let his soul rest in peace my eyesight has been perfect.

My suggestion is to see if you have any unsolved murders around you and get to work solving those.

Funny you should mention that, I've actually just started talking to a guy who's interested in investing in me as a private detective who consults for the police drpartment. I'd have to move to a quirky small town with an El Salvador-level murder rate but the bigger problem is there's no market for single PIs so I need a sarcastic partner whose an ethnic minority. If there's any PoC goons reading this who are interested in living on the Oregon coast contact me. Also I need lots of banter and one liners but I've never been any good at those so any suggestions would not be refused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
recharge your JO crystal, OP