Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OG Algier
Aug 5, 2019

Whenever I drink, the first and most prominent effect I feel is that of profuse sweating in and around my b-hole area. Even if I've only had a few sips I get that instant feeling of my rear end starting to sweat. Normally my crack is quite dry. I've got no issues with swamp rear end on a regular day-to-day basis. I know that some people get sweaty when drinking but it seems to be almost entirely isolated to between my cheeks. Some people get that nice warm sensation in their stomach as the alcohol absorbs into their blood stream but I'm cursed with having to deal with a microburst of sweat in my pants every time I have a sip of beer. Normally this isn't an issue when I'm drinking at home but it's a big deal when I go out. Forget about wearing light coloured pants to the bar. I don't want to deal with the paranoia of thinking that it looks like I've poo poo myself all night.

I'm not sure what causes my rear end to sweat so heavily. This isn't some pavlovian response to getting plowed after a long night of heavy drinking at the gay bar. It must just be how my body responds to alcohol.

Another strange effect I get from drinking is that my sense of smell becomes very sensitive. After a beer I can start to smell the ambient scents in the room. Like the fabric softener on my shirt or the smell of the room that I've been in for hours. Drinking outside is great because I can really focus on the smells of nature. I've read that this is sort of an uncommon side effect. It's pretty great and I consider myself lucky that I get this effect so strongly.

Am I alone in experiencing these effects? Do any of you get weird effects from drinking or other drugs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Stop drinking alcohol with Olestra, OP

edit: :firstpost:

OG Algier
Aug 5, 2019

Private Cumshoe posted:

Stop drinking alcohol with Olestra, OP

edit: :firstpost:

It's not anal leakage thankfully. I feel compelled to check for squirts every time this happens

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

it's not unusual to poo poo yourself after drinking, OP

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
are you "butt chugging" the alcohol, op?

if not, have you tried it?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you're supposed to consume the alcohol through your mouth

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its only tuesday gently caress

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi3_OabNgDY

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
My feet burn whenever I drink sake

OG Algier
Aug 5, 2019

Son of Man posted:

are you "butt chugging" the alcohol, op?

if not, have you tried it?

I've not tried boofing booze yet. Sounds efficient yet cumbersome. I plan on saving the experience of that route of administration for when I'm homeless and living on the streets

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
The strangest effect I've experienced from alcohol is that it made my wife leave me and she now refuses to even speak with me at all and I live a lonely existence full of regret and shame because of it hooray

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Try these, OP. I know a guy who's definitely not me who gets terrible swamp rear end which shows through the seat of my pants at the office - they're expensive but worth it.

https://www.ejisinc.com/products/sweat-proof-underwear

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A few times when I was drunk my ceiling started moving like I was on shrooms or acid or something. It didn’t continue for long so I ain’t concerned.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
Seems like I always get a headache or sometimes sick the next day when I do alcohol

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sweaty butthole? thats just my game

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its like cornhole but way more intense

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
It's self lubricating because your inner self really wants to be railed.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Oh my loving god.

I seriously thought I was the only one cuz nobody else has ever mentioned this crazy poo poo and it's not exactly the kind of thing you can just ask most people.

:respek: OP, you're not alone. It's fuckin' weird.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Oh my loving god.

I seriously thought I was the only one cuz nobody else has ever mentioned this crazy poo poo and it's not exactly the kind of thing you can just ask most people.

You and OP should 69 eachother's sweaty assholes. Get it all nice and clean so you can drink without being self conscious about your weird assholes.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
really

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yo if op wants to mad tongue some rear end who cares

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Oh my loving god.

William Henry Sweatytaint

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Resting Lich Face posted:

You and OP should 69 eachother's sweaty assholes
butthole scissoring

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I have the smell thing, I love the way the world smells when I'm drunk, it reminds me of all the dive bars and beer-can-strewn rental backyards I've had my dissolute fun in.

My b-hole on the other hand is imperturbable, unflappable, nothing troubles it in the least.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gonna need you to start passing out the xanax thanks

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

marijuanamancer posted:

gonna need you to start passing out the xanax thanks

Ask for clonazepam instead

Lasts all day

Just for the love of Christ don’t run out

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its a killer of mammals

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

marijuanamancer posted:

its a killer of mammals

Yeah and what loving isn’t?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ur mum

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Yeah my mom only fucks dogs doesn’t kill them

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Yeah my mom only fucks dogs doesn’t kill them

ur mum fucks dags?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

marijuanamancer posted:

ur mum fucks dags?

Of course not but i’m Incredib;y drunk and stoned

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Of course not but i’m Incredib;y drunk and stoned

my man

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

She does let dogs sleep in her bed but not in a gross way, seriously, doggos more like goddos.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nigmaetcetera posted:

She does let dogs sleep in her bed but not in a gross way, seriously, doggos more like goddos.

i dont let my dogs sleep in my bed, because im allergic. life is weird man

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

marijuanamancer posted:

i dont let my dogs sleep in my bed, because im allergic. life is weird man

I’m allergic too but I just deal with it, that dog loves me more than most people ever will

E; more than most people will ever be loved I mean

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do what it do i dont need other mammals that close lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

Resting Lich Face posted:

You and OP should 69 eachother's sweaty assholes. Get it all nice and clean so you can drink without being self conscious about your weird assholes.

haha, yeah, or mabe take a video of the sweat, like, zoom in on your butt to show its dry then start drinking and show the sweat, for science, and post it to the forums for laughs

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

sticksy posted:

Try these, OP. I know a guy who's definitely not me who gets terrible swamp rear end which shows through the seat of my pants at the office - they're expensive but worth it.

https://www.ejisinc.com/products/sweat-proof-underwear

Seconding these. They are a lifesaver. However, if I wear them for an entire day that involves walking around in hot weather for a long period of time, my waistline/high buttocks areas get insanely itchy and it lasts for a few days. I guess cuz the sweat gets trapped in there and irritates the skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

how fat are you op