Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

While I'm sure it's a good sandwich. The fact that it's at Popeyes and every moron in the world wants one is really the worst thing in a long time!

Like, can I just get some spicy fried chicken? Why do I gotta wait in line for 30 minutes so you fucks can get your counterfeit chick-fil-a?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chow on a dick instead, op.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

How long until OP abandons another of his lovely threads

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sid Vicious posted:

How long until OP abandons another of his lovely threads

Go suck some dicks.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm popeye the sailor man. for what it's worth, anyways

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
fun fact: his name is 'popeye' because when he was born his eyes freakin popped out of his skull and flew across the room and the doctor had to shove them back in and then he said 'i hereby dub thee "no-eye-skull baby" but that was later changed

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Popeye's: better than cfa, worse than bojangle's

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'd much rather eat Popeye's than "Gay Haters: The Restaurant" tho.

Also known as "We Hate Dik-Suk-Gay" or "Why The gently caress Does Anyone Even Patronize A Christian Fast Food Restaurant Unless They're Huge Right Wing Morons.'

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
The chic fil a's here have special protocal to handle the massive constant business they get, so they come out to your car in line to take your order. I think they intentionally send the cute ones out to do this job

Tommy_Udo
Apr 16, 2017

Chicken sandwiches are an abomination and you should all just be eating fries anyway.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

fun fact: his name is 'popeye' because when he was born his eyes freakin popped out of his skull and flew across the room and the doctor had to shove them back in and then he said 'i hereby dub thee "no-eye-skull baby" but that was later changed

I'm pretty sure his eye pops out because of a degenerative disorder that left his skull malformed. The true story is that Popeye is differently abled but we, as a society, celebrate his uniqueness.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

interwhat posted:

The chic fil a's here have special protocal to handle the massive constant business they get, so they come out to your car in line to take your order. I think they intentionally send the cute ones out to do this job

every chick fil a does this, it's standard during peak times, and do you really think they're gonna send the old guy that was scrubbing fryers all morning

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEqjBBztJl0

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I suppose that spending your entire life on a boat, subsisting on hard tack a and rum, would lead to a severe iron deficiency that would be cured by eating dark leafy greens.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

Chow on a dick instead, op.

u dunno what they put in the chicken

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

CFA is overrated imo

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Honky Dong Country posted:

CFA is overrated imo

chik fil a sucks dick and being in one is loving creepy with all the demon crackers and whatnot

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

interwhat posted:

send the cute ones out to do this job

some of the cute ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K-UPAYREsw

Fast food is generally not good but CFA is particularly bad because they are on a soapbox, at least that is my opinion. Popyes does have the cajun sparkle though so that makes them infinitely better.

Having said that, I do love chicken cutlets with biscuits and sauteed mustard greens (when in season). I don't think I'll be long for this world.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Popeyes is insanely good, spicy all day long. Can't say I'm gonna be trying the sandwich anytime soon because the only one I know of is on that side of town. Kidding it's too drat far for fast food.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

It's a wave pattern in the behavior of people who eat disgusting poo poo; first it was the mcrib, then it was rick and morty sauce, now it's this dumbass thing, and in 2020 or 21 (I'm not too sure on the math) it will be something else.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

interwhat posted:

Popeyes is insanely good, spicy all day long. Can't say I'm gonna be trying the sandwich anytime soon because the only one I know of is on that side of town. Kidding it's too drat far for fast food.

It's not 'spicy all day long'
How in the gently caress are you this retarded?

Don't claim poo poo like this, you know for a fact your parents didn't raise you this way.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Don't come here.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Insulting Popeyes should be a bannable offense. Save that poo poo for KFC.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Big Beef City posted:

It's not 'spicy all day long'
How in the gently caress are you this retarded?

Don't claim poo poo like this, you know for a fact your parents didn't raise you this way.

:arghfist:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Go suck some dicks.

Don't be a homophobe

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I hate you

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

i am harry posted:

It's a wave pattern in the behavior of people who eat disgusting poo poo; first it was the mcrib, then it was rick and morty sauce, now it's this dumbass thing, and in 2020 or 21 (I'm not too sure on the math) it will be something else.

This is America, it’s really pathetic. We worry more about chicken sandwich’s than peoples lives.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I've never eaten at Popeye's. But they are so drat lucky all this free advertising holy cow, its everywhere.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

People who go to a fried chicken joint and order a sandwich are weird and I don't like them. Just get the fried chicken and some sides like you're supposed to.

People who go to fast food places and get whatever their latest creation is are weird too though, that poo poo is never a good idea. You want to order the stuff that's been on the menu for sixty years because they've probably figured out how to do it right by now. Especially when it's supposed to be super fancy poo poo like that Asiago phase Wendy's went through lol it's beef assholes and armpits you goddamn clowns don't put Asiago on it and charge me an extra three bucks. Anyone who ordered that was an IDIOT.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I don't know why they use boneless chicken, does nobody like crunchy?

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

I live near a Popeyes and the first I heard of this sandwich was when there was a line around the block for the drive-through. People really want their goddamn sandwich apparently.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I got two and ate both right there, can confirm: owns

You're better off ordering inside, though it took twenty minutes from order to food because they were swamped

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
their po boy sandwich is better.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

"I sure can't wait to get diarrhea!"

- me in a 30 minute lineup for diarrhea

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

zooted heh posted:

their po boy sandwich is better.

I know what a po boy is made of.

... What do you think a fast food place makes a po boy out of.

Think about it.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Popeyes chicken is the shizznit

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

You want to order the stuff that's been on the menu for sixty years because they've probably figured out how to do it right by now.

Cans of spinach typically have a shelf life of 5 years. I would advise against eating 60 year old food.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

A lot of people thought that the chicken sandwich being sold out or the place being slow because of the demand was a good reason to be rude to the teenagers working there and thats not cool.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

Big Beef City posted:

I know what a po boy is made of.

... What do you think a fast food place makes a po boy out of.

Think about it.

popeyes was my first job ever when I was in high school. It's made out of their chicken strips and lettuce with pickles and mayo. Their strips come off a truck alrdy frozen. So all they do is batter and floor them and then toss them into the fryer for 8 min.

If it's the same as it was 15 years ago it's the safest thing to eat their besides the shrimp. Not much prep from the back unlike their chicken.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm confused over this, is it a new chicken sandwich or they just didn't have one in the US?

They've had them forever in Canada, they fuckin suck.