Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

big nipples big life posted:

it's armored you nincompoop. don't shoot teh hurricane.

but if we avoid shooting the armor and aim at the weak point, it should be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Guns alone are not strong enough to stop it. If only we hadn't laughed when nuking it was suggested. Oh the hubris!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I mean nobody has ever tried nuking a hurricane. Maybe it would work? The worst thing that could happen is some radioactive rain curing Florida.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Beet Wagon posted:

Guns alone are not strong enough to stop it. If only we hadn't laughed when nuking it was suggested. Oh the hubris!

A few of my friends went out shooting at the hurricane last time and it definitely ended up missing tampa right at the last minute

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
look if you want to live near the ocean you just have to accept that it might kill you one day

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
If you want to live anywhere good you have to be ready for natural disasters.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
everywhere "good" is gonna be underwater in 10 years. thats why i live on a mountain sky coast represent

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
The ocean is loving scary

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
lol the spaghetti models show Dorian may directly hit the tampa bay area and my parents are saying I'm worrying too much :negative:

its been raining sporadically everyday for like a week now and there is already a new batch of sinkholes

If this things stays a Cat 3 or goes higher (it will because hell dimension :devil: ) poo poo is going to be insane over here

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Considering it’s got a clear path to float over 85-90 degree water and no shear to mess with it, chances seem really good for a deathstorm.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
remember goons if you get trapped in the storm hide in a self serve car wash

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
rofl this is gonna be the worst labor day weekend ever

at least I got the best booze from Coppertail brewery to drink up

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I went to go get water and canned food today and the gorcery store was a madhouse at 5pm, I bet there won't be a bottle of water left in the state by tomorrow afternoon.

VikingSkull posted:

or a blue shed

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

VikingSkull posted:

Keep your sliding glass doors shut if ur in a hotel room too.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i like how the president of the united states suggested creating a worldwide catastrophe as a solution to a hurricane

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Didn’t mean for this to be an edit but my friend was worried about his mom since she could die if she lost power for weeks again.

So luckily he just texted me and she’s cool. gently caress man

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Aug 29, 2019

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I gotta go to puerto rico before there's nothing left.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I, for one, am excited for Shep Smith to berate me, insult my intelligence, and punch my mom live on TV for getting drunk instead of leaving

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

For some more Atlantic fun, by the way, here's Tropical Storm Erin ready to bitchslap Nova Scotia.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can we buy hurricane trajectory market projections yet o wai

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Let's update the thread title to Florida

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

For some more Atlantic fun, by the way, here's Tropical Storm Erin ready to bitchslap Nova Scotia.

God protect frankie mcdonald

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Charles posted:

Let's update the thread title to Florida

Op suggestions?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Abandoned Florida

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I am a religious man and these hurricanes are proof God agrees with me that Florida is an abomination

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Dorian Blows America's Penis

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

soy posted:

at least when it comes to his doomsday party bunker/gently caress house

But with Epstein gone, where is Trump gonna get his supply of girls to gently caress?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

Op suggestions?

What was shep smith's quoute about everyone you know dying? Make it that.

ah here it is: “This moves 20 miles to the west, and you and everyone you know are dead. All of you. Because you can’t survive it. It’s not possible unless you’re very, very lucky. And your kids die, too.”

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Hurricane Thread 2019 - you and everyone you know are dead. And your kids die, too.

big nipples big life fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 29, 2019

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
do you think his dick still works

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

marijuanamancer posted:

Sir this is a hurricane drive through

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

marijuanamancer posted:

certainly not without drugs or artificial means, I'd think

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
tropical depression sounds like an emo ska band

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I am a religious man and these hurricanes are proof God agrees with me that Florida is an abomination

The picture of Dorian gay

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
what if everyone in the area the hurricane is going to hit go outside together and get in the kamehameha pose, and charge up their energy all together and shoot a devastating kamehameha at the natural disaster

I bet that'd be way better than a nuke

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

I'm kind of cheering for the predicted track where it crosses the peninsula and then recharges in the Gulf for another swing at FL.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Vernii posted:

I'm kind of cheering for the predicted track where it crosses the peninsula and then recharges in the Gulf for another swing at FL.

I'm amused by the track that has it veering north to erase the Outer Banks.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I will shoot the hurricane for the good of the people

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol lime green aka the god is tired of Florida track

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
oh not disney whatever shall i do

Adbot