Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

describing plots to great works of fiction as a four year old

"ummm and then, umm the man, he DIES. but not really! this is so crazy listen my dad told me this story. he gets beat up and dies, but then, then, then, like three days later he isn't dead? it's so crazy."

Heather Papps posted:

well, theres a boy and um his dad is a dupe. his mom is a witch i think anyways they go to a desert. OH the boy puts his hand in a little oven and it burns his hand but actually it didnt! so the desert is crazy and everyone is mean to them with robots and also poison, eventually a bad strangerdanger man kills the dupe and the boy and his mommy run away but the desert is so crazy!!!! there are like these big worms! but, like! as bigger then whales, or even a dinousaur!
anyways the boy learns to fight and is very fast and strong. his mom has a baby who is weird and then they are friends with the desert freepeople and then they kill the bad stranger danger man and the boy grows up to be the biggest king who ever lived! it was so boring.

Finger Prince posted:

It's just like, two people talking. It's so boring.

magic cactus posted:

A guy falls asleep and wakes up as a SUPER-DUPER GROSS BUG and that's why you should eat your vegetables.

please i am sorry i just copy pasted your good jokes i am sorry but dang the kafka one is fuckin lols

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so everyone is very mean and rich, but then! listen, wait this is funny, listen!

okay so everyone who is rich just leaves! they go away! and all the poor people are very not smart, dumb is a bad word mom said. anyways, yeah so because the rich and mean but smart people leave the poor and good but dumb sorry! shoot! don't tell please PLEASE

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

the man hates the whale because the whale bit him, once, anyways, so an ishmale goes on the boat and the fight the whale but the whale um... so like a stop sign means stop, but like, you don't have to? it is like a um.... stop sign! the whale is a "nature sign" dada said.

Heather Papps

hello friend

so everyone is sad. a man is in jail. he is sad. a lady is poor. she is sad. the lady, she gets sick and dies, everyone is singing!

so the man who was in jail isn't and now, he is like, the mayor, but the other man, he is a police. he wants to catch the man because he broke a law. the law is important to the man. not the first man.

so then the sick lady who dies has a little girl and the first man takes her to be her daddy and then they live in france, but the mean chaser man chases him forever until he gives up and goes swimming. france is mean so the girls boyfriend fights france, i guess? anyways the first man saves the boyfriend somehow and um to love another human is to see the face of god?

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so war is bad right, but if you need to fight, win?
it's like at school if you have to fight over the truck you better be strong enough to get it, or don't bother.
but also! ALSO

you can like, get the truck using smart tricks! be a tricky smart guy, and you don't even have to be that big and strong. it is a good book my dad said.

Heather Papps

hello friend

so um guns are bad, germs are usally bad and steel is both good and bad i dunno wanna play lego?

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so a man fell.
he saw a spot that was, um.... everything? anyways, he looked at it and wrote about it but he was bad at writing so a good writer saw and was like shoot, what do i do, this is cool but this guy sucks.

Heather Papps

hello friend

so at snack, i have good snacks, cause dad is a lawyer right? but jessica doesn't have a good snack, because her dad is a "drinker" so like, i can trade a few good snacks for her bad snacks. this makes me um a boorjese. and she is, uh.... a proleterrier. anyways because i am good i get better things isn't that cool!

Manifisto

a bad man wants to do bad things. the bad man can be stopped by throwing something away, but grownups can't be trusted to throw the thing away because they are very greedy and will keep the thing instead and use it for nasty grownup stuff. so it's up to some small basically children to go to the place to throw it away, and it's hard because almost everybody else in the world wants the thing, including another child who became really bad and ugly and not nice because he wanted the thing too much. there are also some really smart and friendly tall grownups who don't want the thing and sing a lot of songs. people wonder why the children didn't ride eagles to the place where they can throw the thing away, and actually nobody knows why they didn't ride the eagles, it would have been much faster.

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

a bad man wants to do bad things. the bad man can be stopped by throwing something away, but grownups can't be trusted to throw the thing away because they are very greedy and will keep the thing instead and use it for nasty grownup stuff. so it's up to some small basically children to go to the place to throw it away, and it's hard because almost everybody else in the world wants the thing, including another child who became really bad and ugly and not nice because he wanted the thing too much. there are also some really smart and friendly tall grownups who don't want the thing and sing a lot of songs. people wonder why the children didn't ride eagles to the place where they can throw the thing away, and actually nobody knows why they didn't ride the eagles, it would have been much faster.

lol

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

um hiiiiiii

hi

hi! HI CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING COOL?

okay listen LISTEN

theres a scout okay and she is smrt, but then, um, a man does a bad thing. OR DID HE! everyone thinks he did the bad thing because they are mean people and bullies, so they all fight over "oh this is a chiffarobe" "he is nice" "he is different" "i am a bird" " he touched my butt" anyways scouts dad is a nice good man i guess because he says "no this man did not do this thing, you are bullies" and she has a poor friend so LISTEN

they have a friend over and um the friend puts MAPLE SYRUP ON HAM WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CAN YOU EVEN DO THAT THAT IS CRAZY

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay. um so this book my dad said was good is about one day, um, in jail. so a man lives in the worst jail. he doesn't even have socks! he has to work all day in the cold, and barely has any food because he was a soldier, who got caught! the bad guys caught him, and then they sent him home and said please stay away. when he got home his bosses put HIM in jail, because they thought he was a coward and traitor! so mean. just like when jessica told me that she didn't want to... oh... anyways...

so he works and works, and some parts are bad, most parts. butt there is like, nice friends, even in jail! just like school! i hate it so much but! my friends are there so it isn't as bad to have to listen to that bitch ms stintson

Macnult

in boston all the people do there is play tennis or they do drugs that are really bad for them or they are french people from canada who talk about weird things and also i had to spend the rest of my allowance on a second bookmark because the back pages of the book are like another book inside of the book

Heather Papps

hello friend

this guy, he likes the girl, but she is married. so he throws parties and hopes she shows up i think? my mom likes this book a lot but the movie was very confusing. can we watch paw patrol now? butt poo poo rear end

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Macnult

nazis are really mean and bad. some people who are nice hide the people that the nazis are mean to. one of them teaches a girl how to read and she steals books which normally isn’t good but this time it’s okay because nazis like to set good books on fire instead of read them because they are dumb. when she learns how to read she also gets to make up her own stories with the guy hiding. his name is max by the way and now they are good friends. he dies later and a lot of them do but that’s okay even if it’s sad. there’s also a character named death who is telling the story the whole time and he’s not actually scary. he sounds kind of sad about his job and you always know it’s him talking because the letters will be in italian

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
There's these two guys and like, they're waiting for another guy to show up, but he never does??? My mom said that's called "ghosting" and it is very rude.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

OK! so hahahaha listen, um, you know babies right? hahahahaha

you know where they come from, right, like, not the stock...... okay okay

giggle

so the book, it is all about how making babies is um "joy" and then there are pictures and drawings! of BUTTS! AND BOOBIES AND DONGERS AND VAGINERS!

oh man it
hahahahahahahaha

it is so funny
oh boy
so funny.

nut

ok ok so wait it was times but it was good times and wait hold on let me remember oh yeah so it was good times butt at the same time, the same times i guess, it was also bad times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

MAM listen i know listen LISTEN STOP TURN IT OFF MOM MAAAAAAAAM

okay listen so cooking, you hate it right! but a lady wrote a book, about, get this, the JOY of COOOOOOOKING. you can make french food, mom. you can feed us good dinners for once okay? you gotta use a lotta butt er but also please listen please MAAAAAAAAAAM