Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I always thought it was weird how Kevin Hart got a full pass on cheating on wife wife with a stripper but then the gay tweet thing buried him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Relayer posted:

You also need to grant some agency to the women involved, they still could have said no and it wouldn't have happened.

:shepicide:

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

I always thought it was weird how Kevin Hart got a full pass on cheating on wife wife with a stripper but then the gay tweet thing buried him

Banging a stripper isn't a good thing to do, but we've all been there and can understand

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Also kevin Hart continues to be rich and successful. He's just semi-blackballed from mainstream Hollywood now ans I think has to do his own production like mel gibson does

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Is that an outrageous thing to say? Seriously, I might not have all the information on the louis thing and if there are any stories of women turning him down and him trying to harm their careers or reputations in some way as a result then I can see why they might feel pressured to say yes. I just haven't read of anything along those lines.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Bust Rodd posted:

In a series of bad decisions Kevin Hart and his friend tried to kill themselves recently

underthecube
Dec 5, 2018
i dont know much, or anything, about the louis ck thing but i am honor bound to fight creepshaming wherever it appears

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
the louis ck thing was a decade ago and together with all the al franken bs the exact moment when everybody should have taken their ambien and stfu

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Relayer posted:

You also need to grant some agency to the women involved, they still could have said no and it wouldn't have happened.

:yikes:

Golly gee, I guess all these women were just super into watching their boss jerk off. They did it of their own free will and with no coercion, after all.

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Sep 15, 2019

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
*not their boss, it was a literal decade ago and he apologized in person for being a huge ginger weirdo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Sorry, *the producer of the show they were working on. Totally different from a boss.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
At least he didn’t order them white wine with seafood

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
Do you guys work at MIT, by any chance?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok if my boss asked me if he could crank one out in front of me i would say no sir, not today, ill see you later. probably at the scheduled time tomorrow

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if your boss doesnt whack it in front of you does that mean he considers you unattractive???

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
ordering the sauvignon with this motherfucking halibut :twisted:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

marijuanamancer posted:

ok if my boss asked me if he could crank one out in front of me i would say no sir, not today, ill see you later. probably at the scheduled time tomorrow

Just imagining marinuanamamcer the next day spending eight hours trying to swipe his RFID badge, wondering why he can't get in, while his boss laughs at him.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who What Now posted:

Just imagining marinuanamamcer the next day spending eight hours trying to swipe his RFID badge, wondering why he can't get in, while his boss laughs at him.

i'm going to take the assumption my job has RFID badges as a compliment

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Who What Now posted:

Just imagining marinuanamamcer the next day spending eight hours fifteen years trying to swipe his RFID badge, wondering why he can't get in, while his boss laughs apologizes at him.

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

marijuanamancer posted:

if your boss doesnt whack it in front of you does that mean he considers you unattractive???

Its pretty insulting. I didn't even get molested much at school or by uncles.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I get it, you're a big believer in "out of sight out of mind".

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

fist4jesus posted:

Its pretty insulting. I didn't even get molested much at school or by uncles.

Same. I'm pretty scarred from it too

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imagine knowing without a doubt you were an unattractive child

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
PULL UP THREAD PULL UP

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*holds your hand on the throttle down*

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

JK Fresco posted:

Also kevin Hart continues to be rich and successful. He's just semi-blackballed from mainstream Hollywood now ans I think has to do his own production like mel gibson does

What did Kevin hart do?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

He’s homophobic

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
have you seen delirious. black comedy was homophobic for years. also white people had slaves for years. what are we even doing

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

oldpainless posted:

He’s homophobic

no he made a joke tweet over a decade ago and literally hasn't made a peep about LGBT people since then. he also went on the single biggest apology tour of the call out era, including going on Ellen and begging forgiveness and the queen of all gayness, Ellen herself, forgave him, so he's all good now.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hello forum that made jokes about 9/11 the day it happened, humor is the best medicine. sorry if your sacred cow got joked against, pussy

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

marijuanamancer posted:

have you seen delirious. black comedy was homophobic for years. also white people had slaves for years. what are we even doing

People cant just not watch/ignore people with problematic opinions anymore they need to be publicly destroyed.
Ding ding ding shame. ding ding ding.

marijuanamancer posted:

hello forum that made jokes about 9/11 the day it happened, humor is the best medicine. sorry if your sacred cow got joked against, pussy

100% agree with this. 9/11 as a example. Along with being fun for the edgy types, humor is a way people cope and talk about things.
Any one who ever had a poo poo job could probably relate to this.

fist4jesus fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Sep 15, 2019

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fist4jesus posted:

humor is a way people cope and talk about things.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
You guys are absolutely right except you’re missing the part where literally nothing marijuanamancer has posted in the last 72 hours has even been a little bit funny

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ad hominem but I'm impressed you read all my posts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
This isn’t debate club binch imma roast dat rear end

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cash me outside how bout dat

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rOKdATrV4g