Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I do agree with him that if you want to see meaningful gun legislation basically all black people should go register for guns. The only thing politicians hate more than losing money is people they see as below their standard gaining power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Zzulu posted:

What did he say about transexuals that was so heinous as to get people caring

He had a story about cultivating his segment about transexuals and there was one at a show and Xer was laughing at all the jokes and he wondered why a woman got upset about a sexual assault joke but the transexual seemed to enjoy the transexual jokes. Attempted to call out the hypocrisy of it and just made a bunch of racist jokes to soften it

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Norm is woefully unfunny in most things.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Does anyone else like Patriot Act on Netflix? It feels very stand up meets daily show but it goes deeper and more unfiltered on issues.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

BexGu posted:

Sometimes you just gotta smack a tranny to get into working.

:vince:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I laughed at the funny stuff in the special and I didn't at the not funny stuff am I morally good or reprehensible?

Thanks I'll hang up and listen

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

VikingSkull posted:

this is irrelevant, you need to laugh at the correct things and not the incorrect things

humor has nothing to do with it

gently caress I've been watching comedy all wrong for decades

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

milkingmycow posted:

Owen benjamin did the gay car ride joke first.

I'm kind of bummed he turned out to be such a wacko. I saw his stand up like 5 years ago and it was really good

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

oldpainless posted:

David Chappelle is a little too low brow for me. I’ve a refined palate if I may say so.

So tell us about Larry the Cable Guys latest

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Actually it's stands for Alfs. Remember Alf? He's back, in civil rights form!

This was my guess tbh

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Popcopy is my favorite skit because in corporate America it speaks to me at a deep level

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Who What Now posted:

I've yet to see this supposed mass outrage. But I have a whole thread of goons losing their minds at the idea of people not liking something.

Imagine being cool like this guy.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Just watched the Bill Burr special and laughed my rear end off for most of it.

I resonate with being white trash I guess

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

fist4jesus posted:

Its pretty insulting. I didn't even get molested much at school or by uncles.

Same. I'm pretty scarred from it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

marijuanamancer posted:

$100 flat rate $200 if you wanna see me cum

Why do I have to pay you to race AND reach the finish line? You'd think there would be a flat rate since you were going to get there anyway