Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I'd love to be a drug dealer at an old folks home helping old people get high. You know, give back something to the community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

I want to be a money-taker. I go door to door and people put money in my big sack with a dollar sign on it. unless I don't feel like going door to door that day, then they have to come to my apartment.

nut

i want to be a money-taker supervisor. i stay in a palatial office and wait for all the money-takers to come drop off all the money they took butt to me and then they leave without the money

FreshCutFries

bee eater posted:

i want to be a money-taker supervisor. i stay in a palatial office and wait for all the money-takers to come drop off all the money they took butt to me and then they leave without the money

I've been talking to the boys (my various sacks, not the ones with dollar signs drawn on them, the ones with faces) and we've decided to unionize

Heather Papps

hello friend

butt tester

"yes this butt is very good perfect. no, this one is slightly too small please here eat this fried chicken. wow okay no this booty is too hard please stop doing squats yes thank you. okay it is my lunch break i will now go home to my lovely wife and 2 children to eat a healthy lunch. i am going to pet my good dog and also and also and also."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

Thingyman posted:

I've been talking to the boys (my various sacks, not the ones with dollar signs drawn on them, the ones with faces) and we've decided to unionize

ohhh i see *pulls his "c-d" dictionary off the shelf* sooo that's where youuuu, according to this book, you all bring me money at the sam etime i guess that's great no ifs ands or butts takesies no take backs

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
"Professional control group". I just do whatever I want, and I get paid as a participant of all scientific studies, because I am part of the control group that didn't receive the treatment or whatever.

Heather Papps

hello friend

roomforthetuna posted:

"Professional control group". I just do whatever I want, and I get paid as a participant of all scientific studies, because I am part of the control group that didn't receive the treatment or whatever.

this butt i get to smoke weed. i am the weed control group for testing oreos and also back massages.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i just want to stand behind a counter and make big bills into smaller bills after scanning an item
just scanning and scanning with only the smallest amount of space between me and a wall

:sigh: ahhhh well back to the blow-jobbery *clocks in and jumps into pile of women*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mortley

aux tep unt rep uni ovi
radio DJ

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
I bust into the house, gun drawn, the words "FBI" emblazoned on my back.

"Nice body, ma'am"

nut

Adiabatic posted:

I bust into the house, gun drawn, the words "FBI" emblazoned on my back.

"Nice body, ma'am"

lmbutto

Soul Reaver

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
Professional video game player/movie watcher, and then complainer about the games I played/movies I watched.
I feel this would allow me to fully use my skills and feel truly fulfilled.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Mortley posted:

radio DJ

hello welcome to cbc radio one and i am heather papps, bringing you news every hour on the hour. first off, man, have ya'll seen trudeaus butt? it is, like, so good.

Escape From Noise

James Bond

Macnult

Heather Papps posted:

butt tester

"yes this butt is very good perfect. no, this one is slightly too small please here eat this fried chicken. wow okay no this booty is too hard please stop doing squats yes thank you. okay it is my lunch break i will now go home to my lovely wife and 2 children to eat a healthy lunch. i am going to pet my good dog and also and also and also."

the dream

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i wanna be a professional objector at weddings, letting spurned exes and coldfooted brides have me object during the ceremony for a reasonable fee

first i've gotta make people start doing that "does anybody object" thing outside of the movies tho

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

or perhaps an insurance adjuster for moose-related claims, i had a dream that a moose terrorized my backyard bbq party and somehow tore the roof off of my garage and the insurance adjuster for moose-related claims was completely unavailable for weeks, gotta love a job with that much vacation time

DB Pooper

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Before a commercial is allowed to be played on the radio it is brought to my desk on a cassette tape. I plop it in my boombox and listen to it through my headphones as the person stands there nervously awaiting my decision. I give a silent thumbs up or thumbs down as to whether it is allowed

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hamsterboy - just me on the back of a horse herding hamsters all day, mending the fences on the open range, kicking back with the other hamsterboys at the end of the day around a campfire and smoking lots of marlboro reds as the hamster herd moos in the background

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Thingyman posted:

I want to be a money-taker. I go door to door and people put money in my big sack with a dollar sign on it. unless I don't feel like going door to door that day, then they have to come to my apartment.

same, but professional trick or treater

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
dog petter. like a dog walker, but without the exercise.
i just get to show up and pet your dogs and give them scritches behind the ears.

nut

stay-at-home son

Heather Papps

hello friend

house husband

Business Gorillas

:harambe:

dm random people on social media and give them compliments

Heather Papps

hello friend

compliment receiver

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
im changing my answer to a millionaire in five steps... like, every five steps, i take... million dollars. gently caress yea

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

unicorn groomer

Korean Boomhauer
professional bowser fucker

Escape From Noise

Twerkmaster General

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Twerkmaster General

I'm picturing you commanding a thick line of willing twerkers forming a barrier to combat an incoming hurricane.

edit: ooh, I love how ambiguous that word thick is, it looks like it modifies line but maybe it's really modifying twerkers

edit edit: "General, we've modified the twerkers. Sir, they're juicier than ever."

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Heather Papps

hello friend

Twerkmaster General

nut

Twerkmaster General

Escape From Noise

Sir, the booty claps and thigh thundering is at maximum capacity.

Horace Kinch

waterside inspector but instead of surveying the structure i just ride them to make sure they're fun. i also get to cut in line

Heather Papps

hello friend

And Tyler Too! posted:

waterside inspector but instead of surveying the structure i just ride them to make sure they're fun. i also get to cut in line

I really enjoyed this post when I thought it was about a person who is like "yep, this is a beach," but now I finished reading it and like it even more.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
the guy who names things

"Hey, I'm going out for an extended lunch, if anything needs naming just call it, uhh, Super Funk."

Escape From Noise

And Tyler Too! posted:

Just avoid the one at Action Park.

Finger Prince

Making Cool Noises With Synthesizers And Sometimes Other Instruments Technician.
Pays around $100k/year plus pension and benefits. 5 weeks paid vacation. Also you don't really have to do it if you're not in the mood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

OK. So, the job is this: king of everything.