Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skylark posted:

Dear Santa.. To you I pray, Please give us Double XP for the rest of my life. Allow this Double XP to continue forever Santa, Amen.

:pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/fpscarol/status/1169570197063159809?s=21

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

this rules tbh

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
The carbine got the most satisfying kill when you turn a corner and blast some1 in the head

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
They're finally adding in the tamagotchi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjFbBuj0_p0
:blessedL:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the new cranked game mode really owns. apparently its originally from cod ghosts, but basically it’s TDM but once you start getting kills you move and reload and weapon swap a bit faster, but if you stop getting kills for too long, your body explodes (like the movie crank)

its cool seeing mostly everyone out for blood. there’s still a few noobs trying to snipe in most rounds, but at least they’re being forced into the action to some degree

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

the new cranked game mode really owns. apparently its originally from cod ghosts, but basically it’s TDM but once you start getting kills you move and reload and weapon swap a bit faster, but if you stop getting kills for too long, your body explodes (like the movie crank)

its cool seeing mostly everyone out for blood. there’s still a few noobs trying to snipe in most rounds, but at least they’re being forced into the action to some degree

Lol that's sick I'm gonna check it out. I haven't been able to stop using the MP7 since I unlocked it so that's perfect for me ...... don't know if a bunch of new players got the game as an early xmas present or if doing acid last week unlocked some hidden area of my brain but i've been pulling insane K/Ds lately

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

goferchan posted:

Lol that's sick I'm gonna check it out. I haven't been able to stop using the MP7 since I unlocked it so that's perfect for me ...... don't know if a bunch of new players got the game as an early xmas present or if doing acid last week unlocked some hidden area of my brain but i've been pulling insane K/Ds lately

higher rate of fire = more fun. ive been trying out the famas for close quarters lately and it shreds. that burst comes out super fast and drops ppl usually before they get a chance to react. highly recommended imo

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

higher rate of fire = more fun. ive been trying out the famas for close quarters lately and it shreds. that burst comes out super fast and drops ppl usually before they get a chance to react. highly recommended imo

Agreed. I ve been using the mp5 with all the movement speed buffs combined with the stim pack and it was great fun on shoot house 24/7.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
its a true blessing that they added Vacant to the game, i love that map so much

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
That shipment map is so loving stupid lol it's like gunfight size . I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010