Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dackel
Sep 11, 2014

I know it's probably self-explanatory, but definitely check out training and/or help for more info. For example using your chain to stop an enemy rush attack (this becomes mandatory because a boss way later needs this as a "kill" afaik).

Didn't know about the unchaining thing, that's really cool. I actually started unslotting it because 2 skill slots are really precious. (Don't use them for buffing, just buy items instead imo)

Edit: ^^^ if you are bad at chain binding, look for autobind for skills (i know sword and beast legion have it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dackel
Sep 11, 2014

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Are the random recycle items just fodder to sell? I see some of em in my item stack worth 15k and that's a lot, but like, I'm not sure if there's going to be a use for these cracked and broken helmets or whatever later.

sell the junk (except cans, dunk those)

Dackel
Sep 11, 2014

Stormgale posted:

There's a version of the barrier guys that (I think is in an optional fight in 4/5) instead of having a tether you have to snipe em

They pop up when you get arrow legion (because the solution is ranged combat/snipe, but your gun suffices). I don't think there's one for Arm Legion, but there is a variant for Beast they bury underground and you gotta dig em up with dog