Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Cool a gaming system made and supported by people who actively hate games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Putty posted:

they shoulda called it the Soulja boy cause you gotta crank dat lmao please laugh

It already exists and it seems to have more features and games than this chintzy hipster doodad

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Didn't Soulja Boy get sued for selling his bootleg Chinese PSP knockoff? :laugh:

I don't have one and it's already more entertaining than the PlayDud

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Mods please probe anyone who quotes that picture again

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Jose Oquendo posted:

Wait what? The crank is a controller? I thought it was to charge the battery like the laptop they sold to people in the middle of nowhere?

Nope. It's sold to idiot techbros with more money than sense.

Welcome to 2019

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Next year's burning man will have a sea of dudes cranking these things while their wives are getting cranked by their boyfriends in the arts and crafts tent

vvv; then come up with a better joke without workshopping it, doofus

Commie Lasorda fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Sep 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Sleeveless posted:

Yes, I lost a family member to an tedious unfunny joke run into the ground by idiots.

While your wife was getting railed by her boyfriend I'd assume.

Yeah that could be traumatic.

Now go home and get your loving crankbox