Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
i dont understand the crank. in the video it seemed to move a preset sequence forward and backward. but why would you want to do that. and what other uses does it have. it is a mystery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Good Sphere posted:

Try doing that with a D pad or a an analog stick with as much precision.

Anyway, I don’t want to start a debate. I don’t have much of an opinion on whether this thing will fail or not.

yeah that's true but moving a sequence back and forth is not something that's done very often in games. I honestly can't really think of a use. maybe it could move a mario type guy backwards and forwards, but wouldn't your right hand that would be pressing buttons then be taken up with that so you wouldn't even be able to jump?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

so its like watching a movie except instead of the movie just playing you have to continually turn a crank to move it forward. interesting

Play
Apr 25, 2006

blatman posted:

Have they showcased a fishing game yet

they haven't showcased any games afaict. just a movie about a clown or something