Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

not a bot posted:

Gonna post this online, this is surely something that us innocent people do.
Ok. What is it that innocent people* do when accused of abuse they didn't commit?

(Assuming they exist to begin with)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

RatHat posted:

That was Phil Fish. This is a different pretentious indie dev.
If I may direct your attention to a the discussion taking place two posts above the one you quoted?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

PinheadSlim posted:

The right cancels colin kaepernick : Yes yes very good, handshakes all around, NFL is a private organization with certain values
Also all of this:

(Not even talking about Planned Parenthood, ACORN, a thousand fundie "Proctor and Gamble totally serve Satan" myths)

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

HopperUK posted:

Uggh. I'm 42 and kids that age just - look like kids to me. Nobody under 25 looks like a possible sexual partner to me any more and I think that's probably more normal than the 'um 17 year old girls are at their scientifically hottest everyone knows that' people. I'm a bisexual woman and the most I think when I see a very gorgeous 22-year-old is 'oh what a lovely-looking kid', you know? Like they're not even in my same category. Surely that's more usual than these fuckin creeps.
Because my random-association musings are a highly valuable contribution, and are entirely on topic:

Consider half-elves. "Humans are like dogs to elves" isn't a good analogy because... well, humans are sapient. But every single 200 year elf who fucks a 30-50 year old human is basically the equivalent to the above. Wearing an "only technically a double entendre" "if there's grass on the field, play ball" t-shirt doublet.

Another reason why elves are the worst.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

pentyne posted:

She basically caught the attention of YA author twitter, a region of twitter so toxic that prison gangs would look at it and say "woah, that is seriously hosed up". Everything from that point on was doomed to be a ton of bad faith attacks against her and there's really no outcome that improves that situation.
I can't believe she suffered backlash over that hour long video mocking a yiff author. I mean, she even told her fans not to harass her, what more could she ever do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Improbable Lobster posted:

I want shorter, uglier games made by people who are being payed more to work less because they will make better games that way.
I know for sure the quality of my work dips as my salary rises. Slave labor - now that's how you create a masterpiece.