Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

OK so I havent played bayo in a while but isnt at least a bit of the plot focused around bayonetta being not literally cereza's mother but a mother like figure? In that context its not exactly innacurate to think of her as "a single mother" even if it isnt literal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Wendell posted:

You do this constantly. You want to keep games and anime as creep-pandering as possible and hide behind, “actually, WOMEN are involved!!!! Women LOVE it!!!! Women are sad you said that :(

I’m going to finally put you on ignore, as I am completely sick of seeing your disingenuous posts all across the board.

Lol

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Sorry mate, you know slurs just straight up aren't allowed in Games; even in the context of repeating what somebody else said.
Eat the six and don't do it again please.

There were a couple of other reports I've taken a look at. The above 2 probes are the only ones I felt required actioning at this point in time.
Please continue to hit the report button for any problem posts, or PM one of the Idiots Three and we'll pop by to have a look for you.

gently caress you

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

You're a good mod, Junpei. Don't make me regret posting that.

I will definitely make you regret this

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

At least go big with it

ill be sure to melt down over the course of at least 3 threads