Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

The cubs suck

Yeah

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
He’s a bum

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

GalacticAcid posted:

Schwarber makes a team that I hate actively worse, and the team's simple fans seem to love him for it. So really I can't complain.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Pineda took Boss Tiger 3000

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Yeah, that sucks real bad. I may want his team to fail but yelich seems like a cool dude. Even if he consistently stomps the cardinals dicks

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Welcome back to the bigs, Bud Norris

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Timby posted:

So assuming Maddon gets fired about five minutes after the end of the game on Sunday, who are the probable candidates for Epstein to chase as manager? I imagine Girardi's near the top of the list (even though I think he and Epstein would mix about as well as oil and water), but I'm having a hard time thinking of anyone else.

Of course, the Tribune is doing their usual spitballing (the same poo poo they've done ever since they lost access once the Rickettses bought the team) and saying that players like Bryant and Baez are trade candidates, so God only knows what's going on.

Mike matheny

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Tommy Edman.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I’m really excited for this series. I was saying to my buds earlier I don’t feel like the cards match up well on paper with anyone but Milwaukee and Washington but I’m glad we’re playing atlanta because I don’t hate them at all!

Also, jack flaherty deserves the cy young, binch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Pancakes posted:

1. Cardinals. They're my team. Fight me.
2. Oakland. Let this poo poo work in October for once, please.
3. Tampa. Tommy Pham rules.
4. Nationals. They've never won, Scherzer's cool and I feel a little guilty about the 2012 NLDS.
5. Twins. I have absolutely no opinion about the Twins.
6. Astros. Nothing against the Astros but they just won.
7. Dodgers. I need to cling to my October Kershaw narrative but have nothing against the Dodgers as a whole.
8. Braves. Sorry other Bravesposters but Hotlanta Man is the worst. Anything that makes them happy is a bad thing.
9. Brewers. gently caress Ryan Braun.
10. Yankees. gently caress the.

Never feel bad about the Pete Kozma Game.