Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME

Aesculus fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Feb 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I gambled away my earnings from beating up 30+ city nations and won 50 million, then spent it all on my baseball team which I am now spamming games on to avoid bill lock while blockaded by said 30 city nations. This game has a lot of dumb and almost pointless gimmicks for being basically another CN clone.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Evil Agita posted:

What was the other game like this that wasn't cybernations that we used to play? I just remember the paradox forums team being really mad at us sorry no other info

Paradox being mad at us probably makes it BLOC, the game made by a Ukranian with 2000 hours in gmod that died when he went soul searching for 6 months in Panama instead of moderating the game or banning cheaters (there were a lot of them and it was very badly coded). I think he mods D&D or CSPAM now.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

The best way to build up your army while at war is to intentionally lose as many wars as possible because losing wars means you cannot be attacked and thus can rebuild mil without fear of being sat on

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

SniperWoreConverse posted:

but can I steal the liberty bell!?

In these dangerous times, the only safe place for the cultural treasures of mankind is in goon hands

You steal treasures by beating the nation who has the treasure in a war.
This is made a lot easier with 8 goons on a target at the same time.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

The game lets you draw borders but also allocates resources differently depending on your region so the ideal is 7 dongs, one per region. :rms:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Aesculus you've been called out.

I already told you I'm joining GOONS as soon as the enemy surrenders and the war's over, so somewhere around September 2021.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

GOONS attacked someone's nation in a browser based nation simulation game on the internet. In order to get peace he had to film himself eating fish food.

This contrats to previous pet food eating incidents, wherein a goon ate dog food entirely of his own volition and a pubbie either ate cat food entirely of his own volition or made his younger brother eat cat food entirely of his own volition.

e: really you should recruit this guy he actually did it on time and followed the instructions

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

P&W goons: Doing in 2 months what CN goons took 7 years to do

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Oh my loving goooododdddddd

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Fat and Useless posted:

Welp TMC made a festive new flag!

Happy holidays! God I can't wait for the dial up war to be over.

bahahaha who the gently caress even are these clowns
Are they just mad that GOONS overtook them in the rankings or what what's the story here?

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Tanks are the goddamn worst unit why would you even want any :psyduck:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

:rip: jasperfrost, cheated at baseball.

Guess we aren't cancelling and rolling NPO after all

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Sardonik posted:

E: also I may or may not be terrible at golf.

GOONS is mainly a golf club with a minor P&W presence only, it is known.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Mystic Mongol posted:

I would advice focusing on basic math. I'll pass you a knotty problem I've been chewing on.

Tanks cost sixty dollars and one steel to construct. If steel is being sold at 3349 dollars a unit, and I perform two airstrikes destroying 596 tanks and 304 tanks, they are set back 900(60+3349) dollars. Say after performing these two airstrikes, I deposit all my assets and go AFK for a month, during which my nation bank is refilled to 100,000 once a day by our lawyer, Leonard J Crabs. If they successfully steal all of that money, every day, without ever beiging me, would they be able to recoup their losses if the month I went AFK was February? How about April? May?

No, no, yes but also no because goons would have dogpiled the pubbie nation and infra bombed them to ZI.

poo poo did I just out myself as GOONseses's hackmaster general?

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Just so you guys know, I've updated our hack directory to https://pnwcheats.goons.cx/

The last one was exposed.

How do I use IP-doxx? I'm still new to basic math so I don't know if I'm doing it right or not.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Captain Splendid posted:

Looks like either someone stole Alex's IP or we finally got him to switch off the game.

Either way, mission accomplished, game destroyed, onto the next one.

Bloc 2.0

:rip: Paw, you were fun while you lasted

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

We need everyone who wants to get involved in the secret project to pass basic math bootcamp, if you still haven't successfully doxxed at least 3 targets now is the time.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Danaru posted:

It's not even so much the frothing rage that gets me, but it's the frothing rage for the world's most stagnant and poorly designed browser game. I'm still reeling from learning this game is over five years old

Second most.

The first most he got attacked by goons nine years ago and that was the start of his vendetta.

Yes, nine years of frothing rage over browser based nation simulation games.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

RudeCat posted:

So I'm hearing that if I just really enjoy holding heads under water I should move up to 10 cities?

As a 20 city nation pretty much, the only war targets I have at my range are 35+ city nations and we have so many 20 city nations we just have enough to permawar them forever so I'm basically logging on to baseball and golf.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

GOONS is currently at war Ironfront (stormfront/Afrika Korps remnants exactly what they sound like), TMC (extremely notmad chuds who made their flag the GOONS flag but with pepes and snowflakes to "mock" us), Weebunism (anime pedos) and more, come join and attack a nation that's literally called "piss puddle" with us! :rms:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

SmudgeSin posted:

Bought SA membership just to join! baseball is addicting so far...will be comatose by the morning.

How does this keep happening it's loving 2020 and a browser based nation idle game :psypop:

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

tater_salad posted:

Guys how many tanks Should I built? Max?

Tanks are literally the only unit in the game that matter, if you don't have 5 factories in every city and max tanks you need to make a post in the PGS thread immediately

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Game's dead l0l

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

dongs

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

The best possible outcome.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

:frogsiren: IF YOU HAVE NOT DELETED YOUR NATION, CHANGE YOUR EMAIL TO A THROWAWAY AND DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY :frogsiren:

Alex has publically doxxed a member of NPO and posted it on the forums, there is absolutely no reason to stay in this pissfuck anymore