Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jumba
Sep 6, 2004

Hang in there!
Fun Shoe
Ready to get my rear end kicked by sim baseball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jumba
Sep 6, 2004

Hang in there!
Fun Shoe
Apparently you can get embargoed if your baseball team is terrible:

jumba
Sep 6, 2004

Hang in there!
Fun Shoe

Hajj Podge posted:

In two days I've looted $10m from idiot pubbies and spent half of it on a pointless baseball team.

Baseball is not pointless! It is to see who I will declare war on when I get big enough because they didn't want to play baseball with me.

jumba
Sep 6, 2004

Hang in there!
Fun Shoe

Ruzihm posted:

while playing this game you WILL be baseball embargoed by a country named after bird buttholes.

I have both been embargoed and unembargoed by a country named after bird buttholes. That is called progress my friend.

jumba
Sep 6, 2004

Hang in there!
Fun Shoe
Baseball has been in this game for years. GOONS discover baseball last week, and suddenly there are cries on the forum to get baseball banned. What will we ruin next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jumba
Sep 6, 2004

Hang in there!
Fun Shoe
The moment GOONS won the game: