Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

that i',m not one of them, that i'm not the same lazy rear end they are, as i drink my diet coke and prefer sending e-mail over getting up and talking to ppl. gotta rest to get to the gym after work ya know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

me, at the quarterly rei garage sale: "hmm these hiking boots are $15 what was wrong with them.."

receipt: "SOME OF THE STITCHING IN THE TONGUE WAS JAGGED"

Heather Papps

hello friend

I don't even go to the gym, I'm naturally ripped and I wear all of the most expensive instagram modeled brands, just so everyone looks and sees, and knows.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

bird.

i do deep yoga stretching twice a week which really helps with generating a more positive overall blood flow. have you seen the new season of Stranger Things? me and my wife binged it last saturday its so good.

Heather Papps

hello friend

No I believe that electronic screens emit Varia Beams, which scramble the DNA and produce ditchmadness.
Have you seen this seasons Yoni Eggs? Mines color is sooo, well, it was good, but now the aura seems kind of off. You know?

bird.

*tripping over the parking barrier* "oh poo poo, i almost got dirt on my north face jacket"

Heather Papps

hello friend

Crust-Punks, hiding in a gutter
Get a load of this chump.

Escape From Noise

Place my bottle of "Recharge" in a conspicuous spot on my desk. The glass kind from before they went plastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

the devil wears prAna