Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Stop making me want to put a down payment on that 22LR GP100 and run this with it.

Gonna do it two or three times. Once with my Glock 27 because I like it and never shoot it, anymore. Once with my USP compact. And finally with the targets more spaced at four yards with my bedside 4095TS since I do need to work my sight offset more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

In real talk, may be able to swing a tippy-barreled Taurus PT22 PLY this month as a birthday present to self and run this with that as it is an 8+1.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Forty caliber HK USP compact with heavy LEM conversion, finger extensions ground off the magazine floorplates, and loaded with 180 grain Remington FMJ. Carried AIWB in my own Swamp Donkey with a buttoned plaid shirt for cover. First run shot dead cold at the hike-in range using bits of the Tactical Professor's various targets. Used his Personal Protection Practice Drill sheets as abdominal sheets so I could do it with my LCR afterward:

Left target showing my 4.44 second time. First shot went off in 1.55 seconds.

Middle target.

Right target.

Performed a tactical reload with retention after taking photos and immediately shot a second run:

4.06 seconds clean with first shot arriving at the 1.36 second mark. Screwed the second shot through the same hole as the first, tweaking it oblong, as a stroke of dumb luck.

In case anyone cares, started both runs looking at the middle target and having to snap my eyes to the left at the beep.