Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Is Bret “The Hitman” okay though??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

FilthyImp posted:

This is what old people actually believe and it's why they loooooove their 1975 Buick Continentarials with steel-beam technology.

Crumple zones and modern safety design don't make a lot of sense until you realize solid American Iron and Steel means all the force is transferred into the cab/passenger instead of being dispersed elsewhere.

excuse me, youngin. im 79 years young and ive spent more time on this earth and therefore know more than you about every topic imaginable. my idea is just common cents and you need to quit being a lazy snowflake.

- donald

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Resting Lich Face posted:

Realtalk though transmission purists are idiots. Top end semi-automatics are way faster now anyway.

If you're driving a 1970s American muscle car, regardless of the powertrain in it, you're not concerned with shaving off hundreds of a second on gear changes. The aero loss on (admittedly gorgeous) bricks like those is infinitely more than whatever you'd save with gear changes in a DCT. People drive old cars because they look cool and are fun, not because they're the best way to go quickly. Also, Tremec makes a bolt-on 6MT for the Hellcat crate engine so not using that in your restomod 1970s muscle car is just loving dumb and a decision worthy of partial paralysis.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Old cars look cool new cars look like the obese lovely children of those badass old cars

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!

Resting Lich Face posted:

Realtalk though transmission purists are idiots. Top end semi-automatics are way faster now anyway.

yeah, this is a ZF though which manufacturers only use because they're solid as gently caress for the price, even at high-torque applications like this. a DCT like porsche, etc. use are way snappier and kick much more rear end. manufacturers say that the DCTs won't handle the torque as well but they're just making excuses for being cheap

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
he probably crashed because american muscle cars can only drive in a straight line

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

kevin fart

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

LordArgh posted:

he probably crashed because american muscle cars can only drive in a straight line
Mulholland is a fractal recursion of the idea of a road, so I wouldnt be surprised if the friend just lost control because 'lol watch me take this turOHHHHSHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTYTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Kevin Hart is not at all funny, and actually is kind of a piece of poo poo

Rich bigot get hurt, so loving what

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Tiny man fall from land

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Isn't this like the trillionth time this gremlin has careened his corny rich person vehicle into other traffic and/or stationary objects?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Julius CSAR posted:

Kevin Hart is not at all funny, and actually is kind of a piece of poo poo

Rich bigot get hurt, so loving what

How is he a bigot

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

JK Fresco posted:

How is he a bigot

Dude... really?

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/zmdwk3/here-are-the-homophobic-tweets-kevin-harts-not-sorry-for

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
E: nvm, I misremember. Was prob someone else.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Sorry I don't keep an enemies list of black celebrities who use the word "gay"

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
This truly is, some general bullshit.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

pnumoman posted:

He's rich enough to get that secret stem cell goop the government developed in area 52 (look it up) that will take over his mind as it heals his body and he'll become a puppet of the state making entertainment that reinforces the power of the cabal.

LOL! :lolplant:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

JK Fresco posted:

You’re such a scumbag lol

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Kevin Kart 64

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Has anyone said Kevin Shart?

Kevin Shart.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Linux Pirate posted:

Has anyone said Kevin Shart?

Kevin Shart.

Putty will report you be careful

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Hey everybody! It's me, Seinfeld, and in today's episode of Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee we're picking up Kevin Hart in a wheelchair!

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Considering how loving smashed up his car looks in this photo gallery, and the fact the car didn't have an airbag, I'd say he's doing just fine. The fact he swerved off the road with no other traffic around probably suggests he was driving while hosed up, which may have simultaneously caused the accident and saved his life.

https://www.tmz.com/photos/image_jpeg_20190901_df1aaa45105a4c7d91b625065c846288/

Sucks about the car, though

cursed restomod

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

is that a scroll wheel for the transmission lmfao im glad its totaled

This.

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Rip, he was a good wrestler

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i've never read any of the these incredible tweets before. top stuff. at the least james gunn ones were written a bit better i guess.

2 cool hollywood dudes

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Odddzy posted:

Hey everybody! It's me, Seinfeld, and in today's episode of Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee we're picking up Kevin Hart in a wheelchair!

That doesn't sound plausible at all.

I mean, Kevin isn't an underaged girl.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Karma is a bitch for him being a cheating piece of poo poo. Lol

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Here’s my hot take as a parent

People who cheat on their spouses are pieces of poo poo and gently caress Kevin Hart

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
the two posters above me had partners who left them for being inadequate lovers

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!
he's got an automatic transmission because he's barely tall enough to reach the gas and brake let alone a third pedal

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kak posted:

the two posters above me had partners who left them for being inadequate lovers

Also the two posters below you

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
He got advice from Tracey Morgan

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kevin Hart is definitely, positively, 100% dead.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH ??

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

SHIOTS PANTS

keeps making GBS threads

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
RIP Kevin Hart i rented both central intelligence and jumanji 2 i hope you got the $0.03 residuals before you died because i laughed during these movie and that's totes worth $0.03 imho anyways he who shines twices as bright crashes twice as hard say hi to chris farley and john candy

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

If he had been driving a classic Peugeot he would not be dead now

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

rip kevin heart you were great in rush hour 2 and now you're in hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

JK Fresco posted:

It's insensitive to make these kinds of leaps, given that Kevin can't anymore.