Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
gently caress that guy for loving up Cole's no-hitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I do not care for these Brewers

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Holy poo poo the Cubs scored a run!

Are they allowed to do that?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
well that escalated

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
I can't be mad at Seattle for not holding that tenuous lead. Only games the Cards can control are their own.

Speaking of which, hail Satan. :woop:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Holy poo poo the Cubs scored a run!

Are they allowed to do that?

:wrong:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao i can't believe i missed a beefy base-clearing triple

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Rizzo needs to back off the loving plate

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what the gently caress, the cubs have a reliever named Wick and Wieck?

and Wieck is wearing Zambrano's number, how dare you

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
So uh, about this dude we traded Edwards for:

https://twitter.com/MLBastian/status/1168633502641901568

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
Cubs score actual runs to win an actual game, how about that. :toot:

Just gotta keep within ~3-4 games of the Cardinals because the entire end of September is like nothing against games vs them, and as long as we're close the division is still up for grabs.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Sydin posted:

Cubs score actual runs to win an actual game, how about that. :toot:

Just gotta keep within ~3-4 games of the Cardinals because the entire end of September is like nothing against games vs them, and as long as we're close the division is still up for grabs.

Clint Frazier :psyboom:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

How the gently caress did Cole balk?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Gj, Cole

...!
Oct 5, 2003

YORDAN

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Yordan smash

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

The great, the undisputed, the rain making....Yordan Alvarez!!!

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Yeah, put in Rondon in a close game. Great call, AJ.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Isn't James back? Why not him instead of Rondon? :confused:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

You don't want James in a close game instead of Rondon

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Hey, it's Tucker

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

FUckin Luhnow himself called that one in

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
14 K’s

23 BF

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Huh, Rondon had a good inning

...!
Oct 5, 2003

NICE DP, WILL

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Yelich 1st batter against Osuna?

Gonna need an insurance run.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Nah, Yelich is pretty bad

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

of course

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
6 blown saves is not a good closer.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
gently caress off Osuna. Just gently caress off the whole loving planet you giant worthless piece of poo poo.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Huh, Yelich did something for once

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Well yeah, Yelich v Osuna, what could go wrong?

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

...! posted:

Huh, Yelich did something for once

uh?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Might be time to give the closer spot to Devo

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

...! posted:

Might be time to give the closer spot to Devo

Uh....

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Osuna is the best!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
This bullpen is going to be a huge postseason liability, especially if Pressly isn’t able to come back at full strength.

Also lol at Osuna loving up a completely routine throw to 1st, the stupid gently caress.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

Big Mean Jerk posted:

gently caress off Osuna. Just gently caress off the whole loving planet you giant worthless piece of poo poo.

Ya

...!
Oct 5, 2003

SPRINGER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

He's me.
Thanks George