Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Oh, this can only end well. :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

KoRMaK posted:

any other stuff that you think black people shouldn't do?

:eyepop:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The Bloop posted:

Finally ending my shift at the slur factory, training robots what the N-word sounds like in every accent I can impersonate, only to check this thread and see how it's going

it ain't good OP

it ain't good

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

mrfart posted:

Gamers gonna start communicating in Morse code.

Or Etruscan

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
changelog

"𐌍-word" filter has been added

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I love when this thread creates content for this thread. Hell I live for it.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

KoRMaK posted:

this oughtta be good
"hey maybe people can be less racist"
"anything ELSE you want to stop black people doing?!?!?!?!?!"

:lmao:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Yeah I remember that: kicker is highly autistic man on an outing, lady is his handler and I think that all three adults had made the wrong decisions here.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

Same list of of Just Don't I have for everyone. No rape, no abuse of children/animals/family, etc. Easy stuff to not do.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Cannibalism is right out

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Cannibalism is right out

what about domestic arson

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Pitbulls

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

mind the walrus posted:

Despite my posts indicating otherwise I don't follow them very closely but when it broke I took a peek. It seems like what happened is that while Avidan wasn't actually loving anyone underage or hard-grooming, it's been an open secret that he fucks his fans including those he met when they were much younger and then ghosts them. That's not illegal, just garden-variety gross and slimy arrested development entertainer bullshit.

I actually did do a deep dive when this came out, because my son is a huge fan of (post-Jontron) Game Grumps. For a couple years after he joined Game Grumps, Avidan was using his position to sleep with fans and then ghost them, which unambiguously sucks. He's since openly apologized for his behavior and cleaned up his act, and there aren't credible reports of him doing this after about 2017, as I recall. He's also cut way down on the "Danny Sexbang" character he was using to front Ninja Sex Party because he realized how skeevy it was. The recent blow-up, including the only accusations of pedophilia and underage grooming, came from an unsubstantiated anonymous tip to the GG-hate subreddit /r/rantgrumps, and everybody involved in that has since retracted their accusations since they fell apart under even the most trivial scrutiny.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

hbag posted:

what about domestic arson

As long as its your own house who am I to judge

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

By popular demand posted:

Yeah I remember that: kicker is highly autistic man on an outing, lady is his handler and I think that all three adults had made the wrong decisions here.

Punching someone who kicks a child is always the right choice.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Cannibalism is right out

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

Consensual Cannibalism is just dandy. In fact, everyone I have ever invited to eat my rear end can feel free to do so.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

When I suggested the current thread title, it actually was a veiled request for more fumbling, stumbling and tumbling :shobon:

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

VanSandman posted:

Punching someone who kicks a child is always the right choice.

But how will I ever find out how many 10 year olds I can fight at the same time?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Mierenneuker posted:

When I suggested the current thread title, it actually was a veiled request for more fumbling, stumbling and tumbling :shobon:

You've hit it right on the nose

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Helios Grime posted:

But how will I ever find out how many 10 year olds I can fight at the same time?

Become a den mother for a troop of girl scouts?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Nice! Shaden-laden thread derailing topics with a deniable racist edge leading to more shaden’ and derailin’.

I’ll do one:
Tipping!

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK posted:

:commissar:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Remulak posted:

Nice! Shaden-laden thread derailing topics with a deniable racist edge leading to more shaden’ and derailin’.

I’ll do one:
Tipping!

Cow tipping!

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

The Bloop posted:

Cow tipping!

Milking this subject for all it's worth

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

What udder drivel

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Remulak posted:

I’ll do one:
Tipping!
Dick tipping!

By which I mean childhood circumcision

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I’d almost rather look at junk political Twitter posts that this awful derail.

https://i.imgur.com/CBmjpdn.gifv

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

that looks fun

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
did the other at the end of it push them, or try to grab them? I can't decide.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Popoto posted:

did the other at the end of it push them, or try to grab them? I can't decide.

She got to the other side then lost her balance and started to fall backwards and they tried to grab her.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

KoRMaK posted:

leftism: the cause of, and solution to, all of the forum's problems

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

By popular demand posted:

I don't think it was a conscious decision on the dad's part.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Once again, this is a political metaphor. The kicker represents Republicans, the child represents disenfranchised voters, the black man represents Joe Biden, the fat woman represents undecided voters, and the people behind the counter represent the world community at large.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Once again, this is a political metaphor. The kicker represents Republicans, the child represents disenfranchised voters, the black man represents Joe Biden, the fat woman represents undecided voters, and the people behind the counter represent the world community at large.

The GOP should be better controlled by undecided voters lest it assault the disenfranchised and get KOed by Joe Biden in retribution as the world community watch in stunned silence?

road potato
Dec 19, 2005

Mierenneuker posted:

Sounds like a reasonable request!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ROEe-xP4Sk

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Mierenneuker posted:

Smooth recovery! Real “I meant to do that” energy. Didn’t even drop his phone.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PoliticalAppropriateHorsefly-mobile.mp4

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

This looks like something a dog might do if their back legs hurt, maybe afraid to crouch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Now that's what I call shitposting