Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

KoRMaK posted:

Ah, well save yourself the trouble next time and rid yourself of the decorum concern, the gop and the right don't reward good behavior anyway, and they don't listen when they are asked politely or within the system that they themselves have setup

the Democrats don't either really. Hence, looting of multi national corporations. That got me wondering, what taxes did target pay last year? if it was a locally owned market that served it's community well then yea the looting would be hosed up. But I'm guessing between the free trade deals target is benefiting from getting fabric and goods and labor both domestic and abroad at low low low costs that target isn't really serving their communites well and are probably on the exploitative side of the scale. So gently caress em

https://www.inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/...lly-unfair.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

KoRMaK posted:

Ah, well save yourself the trouble next time and rid yourself of the decorum concern, the gop and the right don't reward good behavior anyway, and they don't listen when they are asked politely or within the system that they themselves have setup

the Democrats don't either really. Hence, looting of multi national corporations. That got me wondering, what taxes did target pay last year? if it was a locally owned market that served it's community well then yea the looting would be hosed up. But I'm guessing between the free trade deals target is benefiting from getting fabric and goods and labor both domestic and abroad at low low low costs that target isn't really serving their communites well and are probably on the exploitative side of the scale. So gently caress em

If it makes you feel better I'm listening to the St. Paul scanner and I think Target was.... a target. :grin:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/respectablelaw/status/1265879056106622976?s=21

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

KoRMaK posted:

That Target is HQ's testbed for anti-shoplifting surveillance, and they also refused to allow protesters to buy milk (to rinse out pepper spray with). They can take the L.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Oh poo poo, they have Predators.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1266083184145502213

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
They got a McDonald's, lol.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Lodin posted:

I'M LOVIN' IT!!!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lodin posted:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Lodin posted:

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Lodin posted:

Alright...Donnie’s gonna drop the federal hammer now boys. This will not stand. Give me berder or give me death.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

(it was an art project)

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Lodin posted:

Will the Francisee still owe fees to McDonald Corp.? Those are usually locally owned.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

xcheopis posted:

Will the Francisee still owe fees to McDonald Corp.? Those are usually locally owned.

Absolutely

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Building burned down? gently caress you pay me

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

This is straight up Benny Hill. The 'dirty diaper dance' run, the upside down umbrella that leaps into the air and the spill at the end. This woman deserves some kind of award for her schad service.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

another extremely dumb tai chi "master" got beat up by an MMA guy. This time he was a complete amateur too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5PUFJ5Tq44

tai chi guy was the one who insisted they fight on a hard wood floor instead of in a ring, so when his head bounces off it it's his own fault. Something about a ring upsetting his chi?

edit: fight starts at 2:05

Squalid fucked around with this message at 02:29 on May 29, 2020

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

This a different MMA guy?

I wonder what happened to Xu Xiaodong

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Megillah Gorilla posted:

George Floyd was the seventh person that cop killed.

Better get every cop in the loving state to make sure he's okay.

chitoryu12 posted:

People have been spreading a ton of random bullshit regarding this, which makes us look dumb when we repeat it. Fact check anything about this poo poo before telling other people.

I just need to add that statistics on the police shooting people are deliberately not kept track of by the government.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/dyllyp/status/1266167967865286656?s=20

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERhMCeLr1bg

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Aerdan posted:

That Target is HQ's testbed for anti-shoplifting surveillance, and they also refused to allow protesters to buy milk (to rinse out pepper spray with). They can take the L.
Speaking of schadenfruede, look at that red text :eyepop:

how can you post through the looking glass poo poo like this but think managing your diet doesnt help you reduce weight??

ok ok ill take it to hell dump or just pm me, so that it gets it out of this thread, please, dont probe again. just tryin to have positive interactions with the fellow goon posters, honest

oh my loving god, i saw the youtube vid earlier today but didnt really understand it cuz i had sound off. when i cycled back to review it, the takeaway was that he was the ONLY one doing this poo poo in a group of protesters that asked him to stop.

its some chinese hong kong cop agitation poo poo. we dont have to imagine the facist cbyerpunk future, it's already been here.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Eh this is that same dude that posted the pictures of the dudes holding guns to their dicks that he jacked from someone else so I'm not so sure about anything he posts.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Goddamn you gotta be making GBS threads me

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Not gonna dox the guy, but someone in the twitter comments did and he seems like a real class act

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

The General posted:

Wouldn't be easier, wiser, and cheaper to just relocate that guy and his family to a safer place for the time being? Sure the mob will burn down his house, but whatever.

Jail sounds like a pretty good option here.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/theelovelylaya/status/1266011491024678912?s=19

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Some of those that work forces
Are the same that burn Targets

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

SLOSifl posted:

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Lodin posted:

reverse image search indicates that that came from 4chan, so I'm filing it under stdh.jpg

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

That one looks like it comes from this story from Pennyslvania in 2016

https://www.ldnews.com/story/news/local/2016/11/18/mcdonalds-east-complete-loss-after-grease-fire/94103656/

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh 4chan, you rascals.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

SLOSifl posted:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I appreciate the enthusiasm for discussing the ongoing riots but some of this material really belongs in the riot thread, especially as theres a decent bit of misinfo and such going on. Doesnt mean you cant post stuff here, just, this isnt really a live chat thread.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/molllygurl/status/1265864499166396421

e: didn't see the other post with this video. ah, well. guess riot chat is verboten now too

Regrettable fucked around with this message at 05:06 on May 29, 2020

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg — who last month urged residents on social media to disobey the state’s stay-at-home orders put in place to stop the spread of the coronavirus — announced Thursday that he has tested positive for the virus.

“I feel fine. I’ll get through this,” Greenberg said in a video posted on Facebook on Thursday afternoon. “Reminder that anyone can get it. Wash yours hands. Get tested.”
Greenberg said he does not have symptoms and will self-quarantine for the next two weeks.

In mid-April, Greenberg posted on Twitter: “We need to open the [expletive] economy. Burning down the house in order to save it is not working and total bull [expletive]. Enough already. Time to disobey the orders and stand up to our civil liberties being [expletive] on.”
He deleted the tweet.
Greenberg has also retweeted comments from other people who have protested the government shutdowns.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/new...7kjq-story.html

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Barudak posted:

I appreciate the enthusiasm for discussing the ongoing riots but some of this material really belongs in the riot thread, especially as theres a decent bit of misinfo and such going on. Doesnt mean you cant post stuff here, just, this isnt really a live chat thread.

There's a riot thread? Last time I tried to share molotov recipes I got probe'd.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The Lone Badger posted:

There's a riot thread? Last time I tried to share molotov recipes I got probe'd.

Hopefully the hand wasn't too cold.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1265896249661816832

For those who don't know, he painted a giant dick on her memorial. She was raped and murdered walking home at night.