Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Cones don't help. The other year, they tore up the street infront of my house and coned it off. I watched 4 cars get stuck in the mud, and I watched one guy in a truck get out and move the cone out of the way to drive into the mud and get stuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I'm assuming bodyslam the table.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

JFC, you can blow an airhorn in somebodies room, but not in their goddamn ear. The gently caress.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I can only think of a couple situations of justified window smashing.

When you do it yourself because you locked your keys and your baby in the car.

Or

The General
Mar 4, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah the actual cheating is like "lol get hosed kid that's how it goes"

It's the picture that gets me to sympathize. Feels excessive to do to a child.

He can still play Fortnite, just not for dollars or views. I doubt they're gonna hire a crack team to make sure he doesn't make an account ever. But his esports career is done. :laugh:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/RBnDvCU.mp4

Edit: Shad on me, wrong thread.

The General fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Nov 10, 2019

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I thought it was the launch of Stadia.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

bradzilla posted:

do you really think it's ok to attempt to kill someone over a $500 window

I think if you're dumb enough to start some dumb road rage feud on a motorbike against an SUV you deserve to die. Also after having a window broken, I believe you have a reasonable suspicion your life may be in danger.

Edit: What's the course of action here? Just keeping straight and hope he doesn't throw a brick into your face? Stop and hope he doesn't beat your face in with a pipe?

Edit 2: It's like public school all over again. "Just ignore it."

The General fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Nov 21, 2019

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Smashing windows of a parked car with nobody in it: property damage.
Smashing windows of a car motoring down a highway: Attempted murder. Wreckless endangerment at the least. Eitherway, your life is in danger.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

I think if you're enough of an rear end in a top hat to make a post like this, you deserve to be run over by a combine harvester.

If I ever play chicken with a combine harvester, I agree.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

You're a piece of poo poo coward trying to equate a broken window to attempted murder. Who hurt you, the bad man on the motorcycle?

Sorry, I forgot smashing windows while going 65 down the highway is a friendly reminder to look out for motorbikes. :ohdear:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

The one guy goes in with a lighter.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

He should consider himself lucky it didn't get to what was planned. Or at least it gave out before he got all the way up.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Do people have no idea how hard it is to throw a dart accurately?? You'd have to be on the pro tour for darts before I even considered maybe thinking about holding an item for somebody to toss a dart at.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

This is an old clip, but I've always wondered about the story behind it. Every single person in frame looks like they're blasted out of their minds.

Story is they work at a restaurant. One is an alcoholic several are smoking weed somebody else is doing blow in the bathroom.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I would bet any money the guy eating a sandwich is the dishwasher.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

trickybiscuits posted:

Reminds me of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYUcFbsSVyo Her whole persona is failure, and it's wonderful.

Schad is on me, I keep checking my Discord.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

FormaldehydeSon posted:

I don't really see how the Sonos thing is such a huge issue. The speakers will still work as speakers, just won't have the latest SOUND EMBIGGENING tech and will probably be part of a botnet eventually. Schad is on anyone who spends $1000s on e-speakers then is surprised 10 years later when they stop getting updated.

The biggest problem is that they were selling the speakers they were going to stop supporting up until they announced that they were no longer going to support them.

10 years later, yeah you can sneak that by and people will buy your "Well, we just can't do anything about it." garbage. But if you buy a $600 product and less than a year later you get an email saying "So, that $600 you spent? Worthless now. If you'd like, you can brick your device and get 30% off on the new one! (That we may or may not randomly stop supporting at any moment)"

The General
Mar 4, 2007

iospace posted:

I'm sure there's a lot of hot takes over Parasite winning Best Picture.

Ahh, white tears :allears:

Hottest take I've seen.

https://twitter.com/millerstream/status/1226683232378380289?s=21

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Can someone give me a rundown on whats being said that this lady has murdred Bloomberg over? They never closed-caption these things I swear to god

quote:

I hope you heard what his defense was. "I've been nice to some women." That just doesn't cut it. The mayor has to stand on his record. And what we need to know is exactly what is lurking out there. He has gotten some number of women, dozens, Who knows? To sign non-disclosure agreements, both for sexual harrassment and for gender discrimination in the work place. So, Mr. Mayor are you willing to release all those women from those non-disclosure agreements so we can hear their side of the story?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Most Toronto fans I knew don''t have any tears. They know the Leaves suck.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Coors light isn't the problem it's drinking it out of the can that is. :colbert:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Son of Rodney posted:

Yeah I agree, if we wanted to make fun of the misfortune of others we should do it in the schadenfreude thread or something instead of here.

JFC, poo poo like this is why we didn't have a shaden thread for a few weeks, and the way it's going the shadenfreude will be on all us when it's gone again.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Blue bins are for paper/plastic. Green bins are for compostables.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I'm fairly sure Steph_Freemans is a fake account.

This looks more legit.
https://twitter.com/bapedoutgshock/status/1251013848263544833

The General
Mar 4, 2007

dialhforhero posted:

He is a pretty good comedic actor. Like, surprisingly decent at it.

Wrestling is 90% acting once you're in proper shape for it. It's not surprising good wrestlers make decent actors.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

luxury handset posted:

he wasn't even talking about manga, but an extremely horny comic made by alan moore (who made watchmen) and some zines

https://i.imgur.com/XAAVT8b.gifv

That looks like a good way to lose a finger, but :laffo:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

bradzilla posted:

hmm almost like it's the reason she punched him out

What? Fairly sure none of his punches connect. Unless :thejoke: and I am dumb?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HeartySourCoqui-mobile.mp4

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Binary Badger posted:

The upcoming Marvel Studios TV shows can be described in precisely the same manner.

Avengers: Endgame was the schad on the entire Marvel Moviegoing audience.

Okay, you killed the baddest baddie ever who did the worst thing ever, and went back in time to fix it and wound up screwing everyone else, killing / retiring two of your biggest moneymakers, and basically present a cinematic universe bereft of its biggest draws hoping Dr. Strange, Shang Chi, and another Thor movie will bring the rubes back. Sure.

Comics dont care about hitting reset buttons. Why should the movies be any different?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Wouldn't be easier, wiser, and cheaper to just relocate that guy and his family to a safer place for the time being? Sure the mob will burn down his house, but whatever.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

ekuNNN posted:

crosspost:

lol

"You think you're so tough? Come fight me bitch. ... Woah, you're a professional fighter who's actually tough? Well, I wasn't talking to you, it ain't gonna be like that."

The General
Mar 4, 2007

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

this actually happens on occasion. rihanna paid off a bunch of student loans. there's plenty of it happening due to the protests too.

How many of those people had to send Rihanna $1000 to get started?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Funniest thing I ever saw was extra strength Bengay liberally applied to freshly shaven testicles.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

May I ask the circumstances?

Workshop on CBT. :pervert:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Assuming they work there those are definitely not non-slip shoes. Those are exactly the kind of slippery conditions I'd have to very carefully work through if I forgot my work shoes at home.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Extra-schad for people who have never had a pool, the last bit of water left when you're draining one is the dirtiest scummiest stuff imaginable. All the gunk and algae from the whole pool is concentrated down in that little area, churned together by the wriggling of 10 million mosquito larva (because you quit adding chlorine a long time ago) into a fetid amalgamation of simultaneous rotting death and teeming life. That kid is going to need a shower in isopropyl :barf:

Don't forget the wildlife that died in there too :gonk:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

mds2 posted:

How do you get charged with Public Intoxication for drinking inside of a privately owned bar?

You still gotta keep your poo poo together in a bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

quote:

Voters instead backed Jerry Sheridan, Mr. Arpaio’s former chief deputy, who promised to revive many of Mr. Arpaio’s policies but without the showmanship.
Schad is on me for thinking Arizona was stepping in the right direction.