Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Slugnoid posted:

Tanner hall chads gap broken ankles

I skipped over a lot of the previous context for this, and it was like reading a loving Darmok sentence.

Anyway, something about bros yelling when they're hurt is incredibly funny to me. I know very few people can keep a straight face after getting hurt, but "Bro, I broke my ankles! I've got broken ankles!" killed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

canyoneer posted:

Whenever I see a nunchuck video I always try to guess FACE or BALLS because those are the only 2 ways they end

My problem with this one was that he was also doing it in front of a mantel with supremely hittable things on it. It theoretically could've gone one of those ways as well.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Krankenstyle posted:

:yeshaha:

hes the one who got called out by his daughter when his stdh originally made the rounds, right?

No, that was a different one where the cup said PIG and the barista got fired IIRC

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Haha, gently caress, the game was in New England too. Holy poo poo. Absolutely lovely.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

God, the way she says that and the incredibly abrupt cut makes this feel like the button on a Brooklyn 99 cold open. It's incredibly good.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Man, it's incredible that an argument can be made that a running man's pants falling down isn't the best part of a video.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Were you maybe confusing BAC with Batting Average?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Knee posted:

If you have 40 minutes to kill (or watch off and on). I enjoyed the whole thing.

Top 100 Sports Bloopers of the Decade | 2010 - 2019 Fails & Funny Moments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtEO8lYc3k

Own goals, horrible plays in general, nut shots, taunting gone wrong, don't celebrate too early, injuring yourself by celebrating, animals in play, Vladimir Putin face planting after playing some hockey, etc, etc.

Congrats to Philly teams for only being in 2 relatively high clips, and being on the positive side of them.

Congrats the the Flyers for being on the positive end of a very early contender for this decade's list.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

bobjr posted:

Also he got really mad once because he saw Wonder Woman on a can of spaghetti-os

Don't forget that it was part of a series of cans that also featured Batman and Superman, but since one had Wonder Woman, he declared it feminist propaganda.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tk1l6eEdo

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
I really love the new thing of Republicans trying the "well [Democrat] was bad too!" and Democrats agreeing. I think this is the first time it's been something so visible and actionable, but I do love to see it.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Jerry Cotton posted:

Wait there's actually shooting? All the bits I've seen are just dudes floating in mid-air making pooping-really-hard faces at each other.

He got shot at a lot when he was a little kid.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

https://youtu.be/iFZMhe1WeCQ

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

nexus6 posted:

"Oh no, this thing I deliberately planned, staged and filmed was never meant to be shared and it was hackers or something oh no"

I know it has the TikTok logo and everything but I never intended this to be on TikTok and just had the notes lying around already.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Dannywilson posted:

say it with me now: "You can't timg MP4's!"

Well not with that attitude.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Manlet sounds like the brand name for a mallet marketed directly at men that looks well made and has a picture of a guy with a beard carved into the handle, but breaks apart if used to actually hit anything.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Manlet sounds like a renaming of water park that used to be called the Inlet, but now it's "man themed" and had a bunch of stalls selling bacon snacks.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Wasn't it also backwards? Or am I combining stories about hiding boners?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

ElGroucho posted:

A sneaky train huh

Isn't it supposed to be genuinely difficult to hear a train from on the tracks?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Lodin posted:

Staplerfahrer Klaus, the early days (obviously with sound):

https://i.imgur.com/j2G56We.mp4

It's a little bit better without sounds the first time, because you don't hear the "Watch out for the customer's truck" line that absolutely seals what the kid will hit.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Up there with the cars parked on frozen lakes and cars parked on the beach when the tide rolls in.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

PhazonLink posted:

are cars parked next to hydrants and firefighters smashing the windows in the 0th position above all?

Yes, definitely. And they obviously all scale up with the make of the car.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

The speed at which that man's rear end comes so completely out is astonishing.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

lol, was this the cop trying to humanize himself or something? Holy poo poo.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Platystemon posted:

He killed his girlfriend.

This isn’t schadenfreude.

Man, I genuinely went searching for articles looking for what you were talking about before getting it after about 3 different sites. Schadenfreude on me.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
What sucks is that I for sure saw that joke in several threads here, on Twitter, and on Facebook, but somehow here, a week later, is when it genuinely flies right over my head.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Darth Brooks posted:

Is that Trump in the background?

Looks like Trump made on the model of the inflatable rat that's used by union strikers.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Agents are GO! posted:

Nothing amuses me more at work than poker players salty because somebody else won by playing wrong. :qq:

I'm not sure if this had been posted, I skipped a lot of the derail. But here's some stories of poker's randomness both loving and saving people.
https://youtu.be/CTUZ2SrSxsA

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

I'm particularly fond of this interview about Edward S.
https://youtu.be/HIpiqkMq2_Q

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Soylent Pudding posted:

E. Nope probably not as funny as I thought it was.

It's gonna be rough going with making jokes about shattered spines for a little while, huh?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Big ups to mom42069

e: lol and Shirley Phallus. Are there any real posters on mumsnet?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

LordSaturn posted:

no, it's a black bear. think it's a mother and cub

It's a bag of nacho cheese Doritos. It's an old design, I know.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

Cross-postin' myself:

Weren't people not that long ago insisting that appointing conservative judges wasn't just about undoing Roe v Wade?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

darkwasthenight posted:

This is at least fifteen fetishes at once.

Please don't judge me for my fetish of smashing a full Truly onto the ground.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Man all these years later and I still don't know how to put an egg across.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Woozie66 posted:

Noelle Stevenson is the creator though. Is that guy just the director?

He's the Thundercats guy.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
God, that's like a Hannah-Barberra level doink there. Wow.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
I still laugh about how lowtax got banned from twitter twice for being too specific with his ridiculous threats. I think it was to trap Baked Alaska in a room and fill it with concrete, and to throw a chessboard at Nancy Pelosi's head. There are people on there that want entire sections of humanity to die, but I guess that's not enough.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Carthag Tuek posted:

that guy is somehow both everett true and someone who needs to meet mr true

I read him more like Slim Pickens' character in Blazing Saddles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
It's absolutely not going to change anything, but it's still at least briefly funny in the "what are you gonna do, stab me?" sort of way. Or like that guy who died when he fell off his motorcycle during a protest against helmet laws.