Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

what kind of monster doesn't put beans in chili

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Oh dear

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Where do they do that. Dog balls are pretty apparent.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

This probably isn’t true of newer cars but in older cars it is possible the emergency brake cable to snap if you are going fast enough when you tried to crank it down.

happened to me in a ford taurus on the highway. breaks died in a construction zone interchange, ebrake did nothing and welp could only coast to slow.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

DamnitGannet posted:

I had a coworker do the pit extraction with a knife thing, except he missed and slapped the knife right into his palm. He went to the urgent care to get a bunch of stitches and then never came back to that lovely job.

You should never cut towards yourself. The real pit and knife fuckup is chipping the blade.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Is that a fencing response

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

whoever makes those under 18 no tobacco signs just got fuckeed

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

"but what will you ever do without my lovely patronage"

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

A common bush-tail possum eh? I've never seen them outside of a garage

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Basset hounds don't deserve to be anywhere near associated with her

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Sound on for kid scream

where are the shadows?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

interwhat posted:

Cute, he uses pork loin instead of actual pork belly. That's gonna be a tough one

I used pork shoulder this week

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Bioshuffle posted:

Can't you literally go to jail for this?
No. If someone were to have always eaten your food from the work fridge and you premeditatedly poisoned them, yes.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1250080323284668417
https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1250086807133401088

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Those two have a YouTube channel of pranks like that.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Looks like she jumped from higher than she should have and fell too vertically, causing the rope to jerk out of her hands.

There are knots that correlate jumping there. Not sure what should means here.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Just think, if that fridge thing happened in america everything would just be thawed due to all the preservatives.

/e-

https://twitter.com/MilitaryTimesOP/status/1263221278971957248?s=20

Submarine Sandpaper fucked around with this message at 15:13 on May 22, 2020

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Poldarn posted:

It's 6 seconds until he gets freed, how long of a hike to catch up to his pals does that translate to?

200ish m

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

lmao this is like a daily occurrence with one of my cats when I feed them their wet food

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Snowy posted:

Maybe reduce the amount of high kicks in your feeding routine

But then I'd step on him.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Aramoro posted:

I use my pressure cooker all the time and what I dont get here is why is he trying to open a pressurised cooker? What did he think would happen?

That was stovetop so you can run cold water to instantly depreasureize too.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Nah there are some where you don't gently caress with the spoon. Just run cold over it and all the pressurized junk will condensate fast inside. It's Like a minute to safely get it open.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Do not all pressure cookers have pressure release valves?

Even the old cooker my in-laws use from the 50s has a quick release valve on the top and the emergency vent for if the pressure gets too high. I've literally never seen one without some way to safely release the pressure quickly beyond "put it under a tap and hope".

They do. It's just a different method.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

luxury handset posted:

at that level of responsibility you can't just shitcan someone without trying to figure out how bad it's going to gently caress you over. you may not know if they're the only person handling some critical task. given how she totally showed her rear end they'd have to fire her, as she's likely torched relationships with many of her coworkers and created a big liability problem for the company. but 'administrative leave' here is another way of saying 'she continues to get paid out as we sever her connections to the company one by one until we're sure we don't need her anymore'

if you're a VP level position then to get immediately and mercilessly fired you'd have to wave around a gun at work or drunkenly get handsy with the boss's spouse or something. otherwise it's gonna take some time before you get handed a box with all your poo poo in it from the office you're no longer allowed to enter

a financial VP is a dime a dozen

For regulatory concerns an 'important' financial position must be interchangeable and they have mandatory breaks while others do all their work to detect fraud.

If this lady isn't completely replaceable then she was not doing work that makes her irreplaceable

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

it's a lot of perspective from the cell phone angle. That turn probably isn't be taken at more then 15mph which isn't that fast.

If the car is dead who really cares for youtube fame. He could have hopped in at any point before the turn.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

He was probably a biker in a median and thus deserving

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

they're using the crowd sounds from the show

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

they can usually fit in the overly sized hole for the gas line in the floor and go from there.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Clear Twitter cookies

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

What if the dashcam car was on a treadmill

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Bunch of people don't bake ITT. !

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

CommissarMega posted:

Serious but dumb question here- would it have been possible for the owner of the black car to have kicked the tyre away? I mean, it seems like the obvious thing to do, but I'm no tyre expert, and for all I know it weighs a billion tons and would smash the guy's leg or something.

that's a semi with the rim attached. You would not want to get in front of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i6vIn4wFMw

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

-Zydeco- posted:

Dashcam Aus did an instant karma supercut

are half of these just speeding>

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

end of fiscal 2020 is feb 2021 ya?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Wow cats are inflammable.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I would find it hilarious if all fries in the UK had to be baked.

If they're baked, why are they called fries?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Seniority plays a large role due to decorum and she hosed up quite the old-timer.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Glad there's a tape of that

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

I was in NY around long Island city or whatever 7 or 8 years ago and there was a place opening that wanted to do horse. They got so much poo poo before anyone even had a taste of the H they walked back on it.

We are uncultured swine. They're not even native to here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Arban posted:

Mind explaining to the ignorant foreigner what blue cross is in this context ?

Insurance.

They're doing a PR stunt but really really like Trump policies.