Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

There is a Schadenfreude there in PYF that is unreadable because it is filled with people STDHing every other thing, gifs of people dying, or giant derails because someone said pedestrians have a right to live.

youre a few weeks behind the times man. why do you think this thread is in gbs now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Leon Einstein posted:

Maybe I'm a cynic, but why would you EVER assume the general public would do the "right thing"?

Stealing from a company like WeWork is the "right thing" though. Especially food. I honestly don't think stealing food should even be a crime when people are starving in massively populated cities and something like 40% of all food goes to waste anyway

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Clitch posted:

No, that's not lives. It's dipping sauces.

gently caress off

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Ugh somebody gave a bunch of sentient TI-86s forums accounts again

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

saltylopez posted:

I would guess it says "Make Azeroth Great Again," but Asmongold being a chud would not at all be surprising. He's a pretty gross person in general.

If he thinks a "make Azeroth great again" hat is a funny or cool thing to have around and display he's guaranteed chud anyway

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Former DILF posted:

who are these for???

Vaping is getting a bad rap lately, but people still desperately want to buy pseudo futuristic versions of traditional totems of masculinity

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Solice Kirsk posted:

A sparkling misfortune.

The title of my autobiography

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That little kid golf club vs dad's face is maybe my new favourite gif.

The dude with the dart in his forehead is mine

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Zaphod42 posted:

What was the end of that?! Was he planning on just imitating his friend and making fun of him or something and didn't stop himself?

Like you just watched him bonk his head, what... what did you think was about to happen

"lol you didn't even break it, here watch me show you how it's done"

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

ZeusCannon posted:

Is meghan mccain aware she dresses like the awful spouse of a bond villain ?

You were at my wedding, Ms. Moneypenny

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Zipperelli. posted:

Shoulda thrown that cat out a window. Cats suck, as do people who own them. :colbert:

What is this low effort edgelord bait

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Personally I haven't been able to afford new computer equipment since about 2010 so that checks out

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

There's a little tick box on your browser to switch to the desktop version of websites, imgur works perfectly fine on my phone with that

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I'm trying to explain my surprise that making GBS threads one's self is apparently common these days amongst adults, whereas I've never done so past the age of five or so.

Buddy there are whole worlds beyond our experience, just smile and keep a clear path between yourself and the door at all times

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Just one Pepsi

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

drat that's the good stuff

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm not making a judgment about this video but I would like to posit that once you start dropping phrases like "deserved to die" you should probably take some steps back and reconsider some things

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Tagra posted:

This really should be in the first post.

Even less people would see it then

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Outhouse Kitten would be a solid username

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Kid Rock peaked when he got a middle finger into his high school graduation photo

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Virulent transphobia.

And racism

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Burt Sexual posted:

Can we move on from bike chat? Getting kinda stale.

I've been reading this post for a while and I don't know where the motorcycle pun is, but I'm sure it's there

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Meanwhile elsewhere on the forums

Megillah Gorilla posted:

And could someone please explain why they have Magneto helmet outlines on them?

RandomBlue posted:

It keeps Grodd from controlling them.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Araenna posted:

It's possible someone was tailgating the dashcam car and they were afraid that if they hit the brakes harder they'd get rear ended.

*X-Files theme plays*

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Inceltown posted:

"You seem a little unhinged today"

Saved you trouble of having to wait while you think one up, get kicking.

"Heeeeeere's Johnny!!" never goes out of style

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

KoRMaK posted:

lol if you don't have non boomer or non white friends that wanna plan outings and hang out with you

Nobody else gives a poo poo about golf though

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

canyoneer posted:

Whenever I see a nunchuck video I always try to guess FACE or BALLS because those are the only 2 ways they end

Gift idea: custom nunchucks like his and hers bath towels, but they have "BALLS" engraved on one stick and "FACE" on the other

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The go pro pop-up there is truly inspired

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

SilvergunSuperman posted:

How could you possibly be confused by that?

Why does the lid of the jelly jar pop????

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Every time I've heard someone try to explain cricket, they could add "oh BTW all of that was bullshit I made up to gently caress with you" and I'd believe it, like it always sounds like a completely fake Calvinball joke sport no matter how seriously the person is taking it

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Thanks for generating some schad for the thread

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Man a middle aged mom calling Pokemon the wrong names while beating rear end at the game would get some fedora dudes so pissed they might literally die. That lady rules

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Inceltown posted:

lol if you think spicy dinners are the only way to bring about this need

This X-Men reboot loving sucks

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Tire mating season

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

warcraft_boyfriend_99 posted:

This one never fails to piss me off. Yeah this guy was a POS, but he was tracked by a bunch of other POSs' through the city and they coordinated this attack on him, that's some attempted murder level poo poo right there and nobody suffered any repercussions for attacking him, they were instead cheered by the media.

(yes I know the argument that He's a loving Nazi is a good one; doesn't change the fact a gang of people surrounded him and he's a victim of battery. )

Lmao

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Burt Sexual posted:

We will not be celebrating someone getting cancer itt. Even if it’s a extremely distasteful person.

Can you recommend a thread where we could?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Shifty Nipples posted:

"Deserve" is an imaginary concept created by humans and does not exist in reality.

Neither do concepts like "time" and "currency" but these things humans create from nothingness are still extremely capable of influencing our lives.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

car-kour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

sudonim posted:

Is there any context required for this beyond "dude who wanted to go to harvard can't go to harvard?"

He made a joke about being on academic probation and his mom thinks he's actually on academic probation and won't believe him that it was a joke