Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

I never get tired of these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Chomp8645 posted:

He's reenacting the Civil War South by getting taken down by the feds.

:boom:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

dog.mp4

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Mierenneuker posted:

Me and my brother both got a Thundercats toy as a kid. He got Panthro, the dude that wields nunchucks, one of the main characters.

I got the yeti who gives handjobs. This picture really manages to convey how lovely his spear was.

That yeti has seen some poo poo.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Bahahhahahhaa that fuckwit who had like 18k bottles of hand sanitizer got help from the state AG to remove it from his storage unit and get it to people who actually need it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HunterHoagland/status/1239214617064288259

:woop:

Schad that benefits everyone else is the best kind of schad.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

goddamnedtwisto posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mJgI0cYPpk

Some mild, sensible-chuckle sporting schad here despite the absolutely horrifying thumbnail

Not schad, but if you like NFL compilations, check out that guy's channel. One of the better channels for that.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

I'm impressed how long she held the pose while being nuzzled by the dog.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

3D Megadoodoo posted:

When you think your baby-killing gun gives you powers to change the laws of physics.

Government spending is out of control, do they really need special baby-killing guns? In my day we killed everyone with the same gun!

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Bonus schad for whatever that site is looking more dated than SA.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Admiral Joeslop posted:

https://i.imgur.com/ckD7dzg.mp4

Sound not required but very encouraged.

I love how focused she looks when she's hitting the lid.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

It doesn't happen very often, but whenever the person with the camera is at fault in these videos I wonder why they uploaded it.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

The good news is that there should be plenty of vacancies in other motels due to the lack of travel.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Kennel posted:

The scorekeeper is probably too confused.

It changed a minute later.

I wonder how the hell the refs sorted that one out. Obviously the basket counted, but then the wrong team took the ball out and then I think they called a time out?

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Grem posted:

Awwww don't worry buddy, I've seen worse at the middle school I teach at. I love going to the C team games because they're just so inept. Lots of kids try to shoot at the wrong basked the first few weeks. One girl shot for like 3 minutes and no one tried to stop her. She's horrible so it never went in, but when she got back to the bench she was like "ohhhhh, that's why I was so open!"

:3:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Snow Cone Capone posted:

not every thread has to be on-topic 100.00% of the time

LIES

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Volcott posted:

The Russians opened the can underwater.

The Russians ate the can.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
I love her expression when she realizes what's about to happen.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
The schad is the chain e-mail version of history from people itt

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Memento posted:

well I guess it is a lot easier to just drive-by snipe at people than actually bother correcting them, huh

Ok, I totally deserved that.

Here's a few corrections/observations:

Decorus posted:

Finland even rejoined the good guys near the end of the war.

This is also true of all of Germany's other significant European allies (Italy, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria).

CommissarMega posted:

The way I heard it was that Finland was caught between the Nazis (who had Norway by that time) and the Soviet Union, and as soon as the Germans helped the Finns get what they wanted, the Finns pulled out as soon as they could.

Germany occupied Norway in Spring 1940. The Winter War was 1939-1940.

The second part is sort of accurate, they didn't "pull out," but they were reluctant to push beyond their pre-war boundaries.

Tashilicious posted:

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to say that the Finns were fighting the USSR and the Nazi's were the only ones willing to help?

Also the Finns should get a silver medal for helping to win WW2, since Germany saw how poorly the Russians did during the winter war and decided it'd be swell easy to invade gents.

The Finns received virtually no support from Nazi Germany during the Winter War (remember, they were allied to the Soviet Union at the time). They did receive significant aid from the Western powers and Scandinavian countries.

The poor performance of the Soviet Army in Finland certainly made Germany take the Soviets less seriously, but it's highly implausible that it had any impact on Hitler's decision to invade. Even the former is overrated, the Germany officer corps was thoroughly indoctrinated with the notion of German superiority over the sub-human Slavs.

Andrast posted:

Considering that Finland sent jews to germany, not really

They sent 8 refugees. That's certainly not good, but it's a hell of a lot better than the record of countries like Switzerland, Hungary, Romania, etc.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Xarbala posted:

good dog

Talented too, since he apparently moonlights as the Swedish Chef.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

xcheopis posted:

In two days?

Pre-existing condition was "already dying of COVID."

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

gschmidl posted:

1 was so buggy it almost sank the company, and needed to be re-released with about 80% (I think) of the game re-done. 2 was better but still needed a re-release to be good.

Even the re-release of 1 is buggy as poo poo. It's also unbelievably terrible.

It's mind-blowing that Witcher 1 was made by the same company as the sequels, really amazing improvement.

Fake edit:

steinrokkan posted:

Both statements are wrong, TW1 and 2 were huge financial and critical successes right out of the gate. Maybe not in the US, in the case of TW1, but that wasn't the target market.

People liked Witcher 1? Holy poo poo, that's even crazier than what I said above.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Bushmaori posted:

Yeah I remember people liking it too. I also remember trying it, having it run like poo poo, and then crashing, but I kind of assumed that was my PC.

Maybe people liked how horny it was? Not a lot of RPGs let you gently caress all the female characters and reward you with "sexy" pictures.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

This person placed all their bets after the election was already decided.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

xtal posted:

Stencil artists hate Shepard because he's a litigious hack who steals people's designs and then sues you for it, so it's appropriate that he made Obama's most famous image

So desperate to get a dunk in on Obama that you didn't think this through.

Unless you think Obama is a litigious hack? That's a creative take, I'll give you that.

Edit: There's also always been campaign gear going back to the 19th century. The Trump stuff has been unusual in that it didn't really fall off that much between the 2016 and 2020 election.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
That was a satisfying, if expected, reveal.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Nice try Curt, but even Trump can't get you in

:perfect:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

:perfect:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

https://twitter.com/JusticeTristan/status/1347741546943303681

Oh my loving god Trump keeps logging onto Twitter with different accounts trying to ban-evade.

Has anyone seen Trump and Seraph in the same place at the same time? :stare:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

drgitlin posted:

Meanwhile the schad is on me because the MAGAs found a tweet of mine from Wednesday where I said Josh Hawley should be skinned alive and rolled in salt and now they keep @ing me.

Didn't realize there were still edgy teens on SA.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Memento posted:

My flabby backside was never going to have anything to do with any manner of competition though.

Probably should have tried using your hands instead of your butt.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

CaptainSarcastic posted:

The Google Play Store reviews for the Parlor app are pretty schady right now:

Amazing

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Bobby Digital posted:

https://www.theroot.com/hell-predictably-breaks-loose-after-trainer-names-horse-1846034036

Tl;dr horse trainer names a horse ‘grape soda’ to antagonize a black horse racing analyst, gets banned from horse racing

Wtf kind of racist term is grape soda?

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
On second thought, I probably don't want to know

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Hey guys! See that WANTED poster? That's of me!

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Pope Corky the IX posted:

DING DING DING GOES THE TROLLEY

Uh, excuse me, it's CLANG CLANG CLANG GOES THE TROLLEY, DING DING DING GOES THE BELL.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

:wow:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

fizzymercy posted:

My Dad has parkinson's and uses plates and bowls like that. He also pulls them off the table to bring them to be washed, thus leaving a trail of disaster behind him. He thinks it's hilarious how much money I wasted on them drat useless things.

:dadjoke:

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Violet_Sky posted:

She was just gonna show Schumer his new property

FTFY

Maybe it's cause there's no audio, but this feels like a modernized Harpo Marx gag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Inceltown posted:

You got ear covid.

:ohno: