Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Beartaco posted:

So that Jordon Peterson meat diet, do they literally not eat plants at all? Like no onions, no peppers, no seasoning? Just plain meat?

e for content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v-ttVF_da4

Correct, they only specifically eat beef as Jorp claims a bad reaction to anything else. They also think cigars and grain alcohol are okay though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

By popular demand posted:

The GOP should be better controlled by undecided voters lest it assault the disenfranchised and get KOed by Joe Biden in retribution as the world community watch in stunned silence?

Yes

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Mauser posted:

jesus christ, I am assuming this shithead was expelled for this right?

I would assume since this is a backwards hell world he got a detention or something light and the young woman was expelled for assault.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Sonic Dude posted:

He can take a good idea or a reasonable discussion point, and make it so unpalatable that it may as well have never been said.

The Biden thing is honestly a decent point; he’s out there telling the CEO of GM that they’re “leading the way” in American EVs, when they sold — without exaggeration — twenty-six electric vehicles in Q4. Tesla, also an American company, sold 308,000. Rather than say “hey, Tesla is really doing the leading right now,” it came out of his punchable face as “why doesn’t daddy Biden love me like daddy Trump did?”

Tesla sold the same number of vehicles in total that Toyota sold Rav-4s in the US in the same time frame. Their production scale is an order of magnitude off being relevant to the overall auto industry. There is also a good reason Biden said GM is leading the way beyond the Hummer EV based on what I know as a design engineer working for one of their suppliers.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
All I know about British food is that one time Gordon Ramsey made pad thai for a chef originally from Thailand and the guy just looked at Gordon and said its not pad thai.