Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Saw that youtube preview and thought of this, which is much funnier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3WeXGmqYsE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

trickybiscuits posted:

It's a classic mystery- her strange behavior before her death, how she died, how she got into the cistern. There are some good youtube videos about it if anyone's curious.

It's only a ~classic mystery~ if you think she was possessed or something. It's tragic but she was unwell and accessed a door that should have been locked. That's all.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I don't get it :(

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Railing Kill posted:

Remember that time an expert on the DPRK went viral because his toddler and wife stumbled adorably into the background of a live news feed from his home? I've been thinking about that a lot lately.

Wasn't 2017 or whenever quaint?

There was a new interview with him plus wife and kids just the other day!

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1243187912788844551

Marion is still adorably out of control

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

This is just a way to make you listen to All Star, don't fall for it, she does eat it but she does so like a champ

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
hahaha I've seen the gif but never the whole thing, with the dog immediately sniffing around and everything

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Not nearly enough Duel of the Fates to be cool, 3/10

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
If you go from exactly 2:07 from Duel of the Fates it lines up precisely with Max going AUUUUGHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3WeXGmqYsE

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Burt Sexual posted:

Poorly phrased, they held her down and shoved frogs in her face, private areas, etc. for years I guess. Not exactly schaden so

Wow, I'm sorry your wife had multiple psychopathic brothers.

Frogs are cool though. And snakes, I felt sad that the guy threw the snake, it was just minding its business bothering no one. :(

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

MasqueradeOverture posted:

My sister suddenly decided to, out of the blue, describe her period to me in great detail.

I no longer wish to be.

So how heavy was she? Passing clots, or just filling a tampon or pad every hour or so? Or maybe lighter, cramping, but only having to change her sanitary items every few hours? :allears:

Oh, so sorry for your suffering, by the way.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Volcott posted:

Does using a tampon stop that or no.

Mostly, but if the tampon is really full and you're sitting on the toilet it can push it out. I wouldn't say blast, like when you sneeze without one in. But it can definitely make a mess. A period blood mess.

Man, I hope that Masquerade guy is doing okay.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

xcheopis posted:

That involves a trip to the bathroom and might not work! Tampons go in with the aid of the cardboard. Cotton on its own bunches up, which, believe me, is also painful.

I dunno, I almost always managed to kinda winkle it back up there. Sometimes taking it out is worse than getting it back in, tbh. Nothing worse than a dry tampon just draaaaaging its way outta there. This post:

xcheopis posted:

*Hearty laugh*
The worst is when it sort of does but the force of the sneeze is enough to push the tampon out just a little. That ranges from irritating to painful, especially if you are sitting much of the day.

made me remember the sensation and just kind of clench up. It's horrible. Just the most uncomfortable situation. It almost burns, it feels so irritated.

I switched to mooncups, because catching all the blood and tissue in one cup that you could just pop out and empty into the toilet every 12 hours was way better than tampons. Better for my vaginal health and for the environment! Then the minipill stopped my periods almost entirely but I almost miss the ol' mooncup.

eating only apples fucked around with this message at 03:22 on May 11, 2020

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Boba Pearl posted:

lmao, imagine being grossed out by one of the most natural things in the world, like some sort of mewling babe.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I don't even mind cum but I've heard enough about it for my entire life so you all can deal with a little bit of menstrual blood imo. Blood and clots and tampons and cups. Not baseball cups. The ones that get filled with blood in vaginas. :)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

You can't deal with it? I'm sorry :(

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
So when can this thread go back to PYF?

https://twitter.com/itsmaeril/status/1263559766636408832

(it's a thread)

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Victis posted:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1271300265170186240

Lady came in and tried to defend herself and quickly deleted her account after her name became a hashtag

Do you remember the hashtag or the tweets? It's not possible to find anything in #lisa because of k-pop, lol

e: nvm just didn't scroll far enough. She deleted her skincare company account too, wow

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Bread and butter pudding. Mmmmm

note: not the same as bread pudding, which also but lesser mmm

e: oh god worst snype. Uhhhh here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYnjcBZAa0o

e2: holy poo poo lol I didn't watch before posting and the first clip is in my town about 2 minutes around the corner from my house. Wish it was more dramatic tbh

eating only apples fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Jun 28, 2020

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Always check the dimensions of any appliance you're thinking of buying before it gets delivered

When my fridge/freezer died a few years ago my landlord couldn't find one cheap enough that would fit in the gap so he personally came over with power tools and took out the entire skirting board, giving an inch more space but my kitchen with no skirting and bare walls and debris behind, stuck the cheapest fridge/freezer in there and said "I'll fix the skirting later" and then he never did.

w/e dude your problem when I move out

the old fridgefreezer was also integrated, the new one plugs in at the wall bc hiring someone to get in under the counters was too expensive I guess. Schad on me until he has to deal with it all when i go

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

James Woods posted:

When I was in college I lived in a party house with a bunch of guys that had a very steep staircase with no handrail going from the kitchen upstairs to the living room downstairs. We'd regularly be hanging around downstairs watching a movie or playing video games when some unlucky bastard would come barreling down the stairs head over heels sometimes comically followed by a six pack or a bag of fast food moments later. It happened at least twice a week so normally the guys on the couch didn't bat an eye as the unlucky individual lay in a heap at the foot of the stairs.

Guy playing Quake doesn't turn his head "Who was that?"

Guy on couch "It's Paul. Hey man how was work?"

Paul "Uhmf...."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvVMz7PsWqg

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Iirc everything bigpeeler said was a lie, like all GBS superstars

e: and anything of his that made it to the front page is unreadable now because of all the slurs.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Why are some cspam people (maybe just one?) running screaming from the forums, still apparently believing that FYAD are legit nazis? What happened over there?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Volcott posted:

I had mentally merged the arm reduction guy with the backpanther guy.

abunchofnumbers, right? They are the same I think?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

KoRMaK posted:

lmao at not scream LAWYER at the top of your lungs over and over when you start getting prompted about what chu wanna do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JttwV6XZ_I&t=1123s

Kinda hosed up to post this video of a woman crying with a cop, even when it's a clip from a long-rear end clickbait thing, unless you also mention that she hired a hitman to kill her husband and, up until the moment the cop tells her he's alive, thought her husband was dead.

There's also this footage of her arriving at the staged scene of the crime (bc the hitman was a cop and her husband was fully informed) where she's told that her husband was shot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym2W8gU5XFA

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

`Nemesis posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3965420&perpage=40&noseen=1#post514104474

someone came back after a 100k hour probe and their first post used a naughty thread tag and they got autobanned

Oh my god it's Khad :allears:

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Abongination posted:

That Madonna clip from eurovision annoyed me cause of all the people holding phones up to film it. Those phone videos will be awful and never watched.

Ban that poo poo.

Agree usually, but that Madonna clip is vitally important because of how every official version of her performance has been scrubbed from the internet, because she was so terrible. The OP said that when they posted it.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Agents are GO! posted:

It absolutely is, they've taken multiple probations for shilling for the same loving rape game in the Terrible Steam Games thread.

at least two different rape games, going by his rapsheet, and one of the rape game probes was in this very thread

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

You know the sound when the housekeeper goes down the stairs in Parasite?

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Philthy posted:

edit: nm, pic is too gruesome. removing it. didnt notice bullfighter had a horn coming out of his fookin mouth yikes

Bullfighters getting hosed up is schadenfreude (but I think I know the one you're talking about and it is suuuuper bad)

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Didn't Richard Hammond say that eating ice cream is gay

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Wahaca isn't even the most widespread "Mexican" chain in the UK, that honour goes to Chiquito, which is cursed

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I hope neither of them died because that was a hell of a hit.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

This is so cute but the emotions the woman in blue must have felt! And the guy in the back is cracking up like he's just silently been observing the whole thing

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Roblo posted:

Fox hunting in the UK is entirely pompous toffs who say it's essential to their "way of life" or "heritage", or its their sycophants who worship said way of life. They often hated in the countryside, and treat landowners who don't approve of them hunting on their land like poo poo. Foxes don't need to be killed.

Deer on the other hand, there are way too many deer - but efficient deer hunting (as someone mentioned) is just some dude in a hide not a bunch of drunk pricks on horses.

Also they treat their dogs like poo poo. Then have the gall to say that "if you got rid of hunting we would have to put down all the dogs". Absolute scum.

There used to be a UK PI goon who bred hunting dogs as part of a family business - formerly for fox hunting, but even back when they were posting I believe the dogs were allegedly only used for the legal versions of hunts (a guy rides a horse dragging a scent trail for the dogs to later follow, or for hunting rabbits). Although I wondered even back then, why keep breeding them? They had constant new litters iirc and were concerned about the fate of all the hunting dogs in the country.

I'm sure someone will pop up to correct me on all those details

eating only apples fucked around with this message at 02:38 on May 8, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Looks really uncomfortable for that fat cat :(