Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
so is he dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:yikeseroo:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Zero One posted:

Big lol at the producers of the Oscars who moved the Best Actor category to the end of the show so they could end on Chadwick Boseman winning and get an emotional moment from his family... but then he didn’t win...

... and the actual winner didn’t even show up to accept so they just cut to credits. Anthony Hopkins.
?uestlove should do the music for the Oscars till he meets his maker. gently caress having an orchestra

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
cero miedo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Play posted:

The schad is actually that the other team was already celebrating and the ball literally hit one of them in the head before flopping onto the ground for the point or whatever it is in volleyball
This is exactly what it is but it's funny watching goons overanalyze what it's really supposed to be lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

aas Bandit posted:

It's not complicated; it's just that people are really, really [REALLY] loving stupid. poo poo like this annoys me way out of proportion.

It's not even like they're kids so you can just say "well...y'know...kids"--these are young adults loving around with a [granted, small] chance at potentially permanent vision loss because lulz + views.
gently caress both of them. I hope that last shot broke her nose so maybe she'll be less stupid in the future.
The fact that comments are turned off for the video makes me believe that whoever uploaded it is aware of how stupid the whole thing is

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I've only ever been punched in the shoulder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Zesty posted:

When does that become assault?

I know there’s been some concern of that in the NHL. At what point is the line crossed and things get real serious?
From many pages ago and apropos of nothing, Tom Wilson should be in prison.