Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
It's such an ineffectual, impotent and utterly empty gesture by Twitter and yet he is absolutely going to have a sobbing meltdown about it for days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

Memento posted:

"I didn't know you were supposed to roll up the pastry for croissants"

Not gonna lie, with a dollop of jam and a cup of coffee that looks like a good mistake to make.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

steinrokkan posted:

Living trees aren't really easy to burn, like at all.

Yeah, for a juicy moisture filled living tree to burn you need a ton of other (usually dead) poo poo to burn that's crisp and dry so that it has enough fuel to get really hot, and by that point, there's not much that wouldn't burn.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

twit666 posted:

I broke my wrist having this done to me, intentionally, off the high jump bag in high school. We'd been knocking each other off the bag for a while when I said, "Go get 4 of the shot putters and have them jump on both ends of the bag simultaneously.". I went above the uprights of the football goalposts.

Please tell me someone yelled out "IT'S GOOD!" while you writhed on the ground

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

twit666 posted:

Everyone applauded! I took a bow then said to a friend, "I think I dislocated my wrist. Pop it back in there".

He tried and said, "Dude! poo poo's grinding in there.".

The coach was working with the pole vaulters at the other end of the field and saw the launch. He was really pissed, came running up and said, "Twit666 stop loving around! Take 5 laps!"

I showed him my wrist which was bent at a very strange angle and said, "I did get hurt, I think my wrist is broken. Dudley tried to put it in place but said poo poo is grinding in there.". He turned white.

I now have a wrist that can predict the weather.

That sucks and I'm sorry it still acts up on you

But also lmao that's amazing.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

ilmucche posted:

So the dog is part of normal play??

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
He got a girlfriend who punched back and liquified his jelly spine with a right hook.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

His Divine Shadow posted:

I guess the forums will pay lowtaxs child support

Richard somehow managed to squeeze one last round of :10bux: out of goons in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
The schadenfreude is on us, since Elon gorges himself on taxpayer and government money like a loving tick.