Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

extreme "Saraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :qq: " vibes from this. i love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

They’re basically masturbating the cat when doing that.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
That number has been bothering me for a different reason. It's also the maximum reading on low level funnymeters. They gave us the number they HAD, but I think the true number is much, much higher.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Manure. I hate manure!

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

good thing this wasn't outside: imagine what a slight breeze could have done to those shelves!

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Dillbag posted:

Lol I see you watched the director's cut with the original ending where the main character strangles himself with his own umbilical cord in the womb because he can't fix the timeline, and the only way everyone lives happily ever after is to never be born. IIRC it's also inferred that a bunch of his previous siblings did the same thing, which is why his mother had multiple miscarriages.

lol there was another ending? what was it?

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

purple death ray posted:

I feel like there has to be a way to accomplish that without actually being "internet of things", like we have the technology to make a door open when you are close to it without involving the internet at all. We have devices that operate by remote control without going through the internet. It's not that technology is inherently evil, but exposing your home to anybody with too much time isn't actually a vital part of it

yeah but think of the VC fund

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Sjs00 posted:

People have been calling this woman out for that phrasing for decades now. Don't think you're suddenly caught onto something new.
I'm reasonably sure she meant; the tsunami was as terrifying as a terrorist attack, not literally a terrorist attack. Of course her phrasing makes no sense but she just went through the trauma of an actual tsunami and people she knew died. Being unable to express yourself logically after sometime like that isn't being a dipshit American.

People mention that woman all the time when that video pops up... but for me the best part is her tiny faced boyfriend

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

LifeSunDeath posted:

my gf's daughter watches tiktok compilations and it's like 10 min of 5 second clips of people blowing out the mic screaming and song hooks...it's incredibly difficult to watch.

rip your gf's daughter's attention span. it's life was as long as it's span.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
lol how hard is it to lie and say it's "the leather on my chair that squeaked" or some poo poo

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Dude you know places like Fox News are going to feed on this and pass the garbage onto their cult followers.

Check this out. I'm not saying what they are doing is wrong. I'm saying that the "other side" is going to use this as an excuse to make harsher penalties on protesters and it'll fuel the fire. It's ok for white dudes to protest armed to the teeth by being inconvenienced but it's not ok for black people to protest against murder.

They'll make this a thing.

They do that no matter what though? You say blue, they say red. You say red, they say blue.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
For posterity. We can close this thread now. I bring you ultimate schadenfreude:

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Humphreys posted:

What ever happened to that Russian yourtube channel combatting lovely drivers and parkers? Were they silenced?

Weren’t they Putin youth or some poo poo?

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

plans within plans. The right guy's poo poo eating grin right at the start shows how much he expect the other to do just what he did after.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Streaming is a disease.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

I’ve learned long ago that the best entertainment for cats is a small cardboard box with a hole you cut trough it. With the bonus of being able to recycle once the cats grows bored with it until a new box of a slightly different shape arrives.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

can he not get up for two seconds to get the bird out of his house? wtf

"someone clip that poo poo!" -goes back to playing a game while a bird is loose in the gaming room-

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
but mooooooooooooooom i cant pause the game!!!!

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Son of Rodney posted:

Just remember that it's very important that we know exactly what kind of room it is

It's important: the schadenfreude is increased tenfolds if it's lovely tourists about to get a nice bill

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Son of Rodney posted:

At this point honestly who cares, at the time everyone was young and dressed like garbage.

Which picture are you in?

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i dressed like queer garbage though, which just looks fabulous in retrospective photographs. sucks to be str8

I had the wonderful “blond streaks” with a “broken white seashells necklace” style. What a twink.

Lol what a garbage period in retrospect.

Thankfully I’m still not 30 and wearing that like so many still do.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Inspector Gesicht posted:

I've been here eight years but wasn't in the loop about Lowtax's assholery until recently. When posters smack talked about raising money for his new spine was it common knowledge that he was a douche, or were they just playing?

its hyper online extreme goons projecting that everyone has the same ultra knowledge about SA and its drama that they do.

just lol if you dont lurk 80% of the time and only had vague knowledge of Lowtax that was basically "is bedridden" and "on the verge of bankruptcy constantly thanks to the American Healtcare system".

So of course the silent majority of the forums donated when he basically put an ultimatum going "the forums will close unless we find a way to secure a regular monthly income".

----

A big thanks, though, to said hyper online extreme goons for spreading the news once his latest poo poo spree came about.

//edit//
whatsup, october 2012 registered buddy! ^^^^^^

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Platystemon posted:

We trained it wrong as a joke.

This is a good preview of the explanations we'll be getting when someone is killed by a self-driving car if it ever becomes a common thing. "Sorry officer, our car MEANT to stop, unfortunately, the error was made by.... jim of engineering, who forgot a comma while being overworked. We'll make sure to send him to death row for you!"

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

gschmidl posted:

Astonishingly terrible timing

(his death was announced today, a few hours after the upload)

schadenfreude on me learning in this thread

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

i hope they exchanged numbers or something after to have their kids become friends, that would make for quite the funny introduction. "Remember when your mom almost ran off with me by mistake?"

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

greazeball posted:

extremely :nws::nws::nws: image at the link below...

code:
[url]https://twitter.com/Sam_Edwards81/status/1329393976324009985[/url]
some top comments too

ah gently caress it there's too many replies now... (these are work safe)

while extremely funny, i'm very sorry to disappoint everyone by mentioning that the picture is of someone with silicone injection, and not actual priapism.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
It all ends up the same anyway at the end, that’s why I pass my carbonara ingredients in a blender and just chug the whole thing.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

lol these look like the fat, bumbly idiotic cops from the Fifth Element, gear and all.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

"I threw down my enemy, and he fell from the high place and broke the mountainside where he smote it in his ruin."

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Lodin posted:

No, the Yakuza is probably not involved with horse racing. loving hell!

lol someone had a 3am visit

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
i'm so sorry, i now realize i meant to say a pleasant chat with Racehorse Owners, who are good and wholesome, unlike the twitter deviant.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
did the other at the end of it push them, or try to grab them? I can't decide.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Halloween Liker posted:

Whats the deal with the barred jail door.

that's part of the fetish

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Butterfly Valley posted:

The gently caress is this

i saw it too but let it pass, assuming everyone else was ignoring it in order to avoid a stupid derail from a stupid comment

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Corners are the best places to put oil slicks and bananas.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

“Digital water boarding”. Way to be high on your own farts!

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Fishstick posted:

He's always in the last place you look

https://i.imgur.com/fvmH8NP.mp4

i love the pedestrian's reaction on the other side of the street.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

the sound on this one is :discourse:

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Carnival thrill ride is a little too thrilling

https://i.imgur.com/ZPpk1KG.mp4

Love the quick thinking of these people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
schadenfreude on those that don't know limmy

limmy is great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXdnrYj2g00