Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

shut up blegum posted:

Is this pyf now?

They keep ruining their schadenthread, so we're gonna show em how to gently caress it up the GBS way :shrek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

To be fair it only ever got ruined when people wanted to extend the "no images of death" rule to things like a news article with no pictures or a funny Darwin Award tweet. Everyone was pretty good with someone catching a ban if they posted a gif of a motorcycle rider getting creamed by a semi or something.

Yeah, if it gets watches closely by the mods I think this one will last.

Burt keeps his pimp hand strong in these parts...

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
They should mod this thread like the cursed images thread. Only schad, no discussions and no derails and no death.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Isn't this literally what Idiot Kings were created for?

Also, yes, threads without discussion might as well just be imgur or reddit.

The picture thread in D&D was one of the best threads on the forums for years, doubling as a global current affairs thread.

Now there's a 'no talking' rule and it's a pale reflection of what it once was.

https://i.imgur.com/fCfRpuX.mp4

There were too many folks who wanted to blab on about the specific politics and minutia of every posted image, gif and video.

Maybe the mods will lighten up on the rules after this thread gets some legs.

In the meantime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dQJG6lLJy4

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I posted this in the OSHA thread, but it fits here

Come on down to your local hackerspace and get eaten by a lathe for being stupid :downsbravo:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

AFewBricksShy posted:

That was the one that inspired the thread title “definitely bent in the straight places”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Huh, I didn't know that

Also, don't take colloidal silver unless you wanna be blue like an Eiffel 65 song

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

I misread this as "sewer man" and was disappointed there was no superhero footage.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
also

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

this warms my heart

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Drone_Fragger posted:

Has anyone got the edit of this where it’s a bunch of wwe wrestlers super slamming them and suchlike?

gently caress I just rememebered this one

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

I live under a rock who dis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Horses are terrifying- they have a bite force of around 500 PSI, not something to gently caress around with.

Buttons there can crunch up hard apples like marshmallows, and will wreck any part of your body that it tries to chomp.

And yet they panic in the face of formidable opponents like "crackly plastic bag" or "small insect"