Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

SirPablo posted:

Hey he got $1.

60 cents after taxes.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Brawnfire posted:

I think there's still a person inside validating the purchase and activating the pump

I haven't worked in a gas station since the early 2000s, but even back then credit card payments would auto authorize so we wouldn't have to activate the pump. I did one time shut off the pump on someone that looked like he was going to fill up a gallon milk jug. Guess he forgot the gas can for his lawnmower. I let him borrow one of ours and he brought it right back.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Memento posted:

there are no alligators in Australia

also alligators don't get that big

also that is a crocodile named Tripod from the Top End Safari Camp

Biologically speaking, there is no difference between an alligator and a crocodile. They look a little different because the bottom half of the world turns the other way than the top half of the world (that's why water flows down the toilets the other way in the southern hemisphere). Alligator's noses are rounder but their tails are pointier and crocodiles noses are pointier but their tails are rounder for this reason.

And having spent hours earning my mixologist certification, as a scientist, I can guarantee you that these are facts.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

greazeball posted:

That seems extremely negligent even by small time wrasslin standards

Is this too long to be thread title?

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
It's obviously a sky trailer.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Fat Loser posted:

the best topping for a pizza

More cheese.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

"Motherfuckers! Who ate my porridge?!"

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Locals always talk poo poo about dead idiots. It's a tradition! Like all the locals that tried to stop that dude from living in a bus in the middle of nowhere with no training.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
English ice hockey? I didn't even know that existed.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Looks like a construction guy. T-shirts make sense.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why FINRA and the SEC exists.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Jesus, that's like wrestling with dad.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

1000 Sweaty Rikers posted:

also it appears his spine vertebrae may have been severed as he does not stand up at the end of the clip

Ha, you can always tell when the "inside kids" post.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

The sound of a thousand theater majors clicking "send" on their online applications rings out.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Splicer posted:

I'm glad you think it's neat because guess what climate change is (probably) bringing to a town near you*

*note: Town may stop being near you with minimal notice

There'll be plenty of notice. Nothing will be done about it, but the notice has already been out there for like 100 years now.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

General Probe posted:

Did he just buy a $111,000 Hellcat :aaaaa:

I think he's paying 64k total for a 44k loan as far as I can tell.

Nm: didn't see the monthly payments. How does that math even add up?!

Robobot fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Jun 17, 2021

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
That skateboarder could have hurt himself if that security guard hadn't stopped him. He's a hero.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Alien Arcana posted:

That's all right, James Cameron doesn't exist either.

Taller than average and noted environmentalist James Francis Cameron has a Venezuelan frog species named after him, while the less talented Steven Spielberg does not.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I've been yelling "Eric" at a frog for minutes and it's not responding. My neighbor sure seems concerned though.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Great, well now I just look crazy! Eric is a real rear end in a top hat.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
So the owners of those cars are dead right? Maybe it's because I live in a kinda crummy neighborhood in a bigger city but why would they be allowed to leave their cars parked like that for so long? They would have been towed or stolen by now where I live.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Someone let that goon that needed cars for his two girlfriends know about these.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Is this that "slack lining" thing I've been hearing so much about in 2012?

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Bird in a Blender posted:

Why is she mad? She’s pretty well endowed.

Someone reverse it so it looks like she jumped into a pool!

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I like the part where he's getting punched and kicked in the stomach, and you can clearly tell the other guys are delivering the softest, no-impact hits possible.

Come on, he was lifting 135lbs over his head and balancing on a loving ball while they punched and kicked him. Even hitting him that weak, it's still impressive. Stupid, but still impressive.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Lodin posted:

https://twitter.com/nixcraft/status/1408771876848123904?s=20

Schaden is on anyone who doesn't realize that those are obviously trained rats. They probably hang out with that snake.

And then they can send in a gorilla to eat the snake.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

The General posted:

15 or so years ago I used to bring a roast chicken from the grocery story to work so I could make sandwiches for a few days. One day the roast chicken container broke open and I had chicken grease allover everything in my backpack. :ohdear:

Thankfully no laptops, but I did need a new backpack.

Same, but I just ate the roast chicken over the breakroom sink with my bare hands like a regular person.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

interwhat posted:

The schad on the second one is probably on the mechanic who did brakes on the car. Used that bungee to take the load off the brake line when the caliper is off. I've left them on. . . once or twice and retrieved it from the car, immediately after the job was done of course.

Or, and hear me out on this, the driver ran over it and it stuck in the tire and whipped around all over the car.

edit:
Unless bungie hooks are used all the time in brake changes. I'm not a mechanic, so have no idea.

Robobot fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jun 29, 2021

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
We watch dashcam videos of hundreds and hundreds of humans, many of whom have been driving for more than a decade, making even dumber loving mistakes. I say we give our robotic overlords a new technology a bit of leeway.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Look buddy, I was promised hover boards and flying cars back in the 80s and self driving cars are the closest thing to that I'm gonna see in my life time. Even if it takes a million human lives to get one self driving car, then I say it's worth it.

Also you're digging yourself a big hole for when the AIs take over the world. You gotta look ahead! Ironically, that is also a problem with autopilot right now...

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Lodin posted:

Doesn't change the fact that anyone knowledgeable with British culture knows what a nonce is.

So like fifty people?

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
"Being cute" is basically what a modeling job is though? They have to have exactly that same conversation for every single interview. Are they pretending that looks aren't what they're hiring for?

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Well, I just hope she her second interview goes better.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I'm imagining an English prison is about the same as sleeping at a small town Quality Inn in the US. Their pool is probably better than the Quality Inn though.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
If that's the same Gaston that will accept push up contests from people then he rules.

edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VTMzBCqGKU

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Uncle Enzo posted:

They fought for 20 years. It's not like they haven't earned it.

Is it them or ISIS that throw gay people (and suspected gay people) off buildings?

edit:
I know both of them aren't super big into women's rights either.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

toiletbrush posted:

what about the dustbins though?

Woah! That's their word! Not cool.

Please call them refuse bins. Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Boop de boopa doop! Boop de boopa doop! Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring