Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

I. M. Gei posted:

I dunno I feel like laughing at other peoples’ misfortune is kind of mean

Yes but that doesn't mean it's not incredibly satisfying.

E: content

https://i.imgur.com/NGq7fOQ.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/0G282v9.mp4

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Sep 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

I don't want to meet the person who thinks an idiot getting hurt for doing something like that isn't anything but loving hilarious.

Incredibly good punch for his age. A bit telegraphed but that's not a big problem because who expects a 5 year old to drop their rear end?

E: content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Rqxb54Qm0

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Sep 2, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

what the heck even happened here? why does the tile suddenly pop out?

It's a plastic grate thing to let overflows go back into the pool. You can see a bit of it at the bottom of the image at certain points.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Dude did you read the thread title? It said don't laugh and that guy is clearly laughing.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Amazing. Writers get paid to come up with this kind of stuff to put into cartoons

Yeah it's so absurd it'd be unbelievable if it wasn't right there on film.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Solice Kirsk posted:

To be fair it only ever got ruined when people wanted to extend the "no images of death" rule to things like a news article with no pictures or a funny Darwin Award tweet. Everyone was pretty good with someone catching a ban if they posted a gif of a motorcycle rider getting creamed by a semi or something.

As long as the person getting killed (or maybe getting killed because a lot of this sort of content is unclear) deserved it by doing something blatantly idiotic I don't see why it should be banned as long as it's not in-line and marked for what it is. Example being that video of the dipshit shooting a shitload of tannerite in a lawnmower and getting his leg blown off by shrapnel. Probably not in-line material but it sure fits with the schadenfreude theme overall.

Ultimately the cause matters. Someone horribly maimed through no fault of their own? Maybe don't post that. But if the guy blows himself up by doing something like hitting unexploded ordnance with a sledgehammer yeah post it.

All that said though I do prefer non-injury/death content. Cleaner laughs I don't have to kinda feel bad about.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Sep 3, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

chitoryu12 posted:

I think it’s okay to laugh at bad people dying, especially if by their own hubris, but probate/ban anyone laughing at random deaths and publicly call them a psyschopath.

A Koch dying unloved and unmourned? Good. A random biker getting their neck broken in a crash? Not good.

But what if the biker is wearing no gear and doing a wheely at or above freeway speeds?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

He's mad because of the poor proportions of the swastika.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

- no text, at all without a pic, probes result in increasing duration

Miss anything?

A pic. Tsk tsk.

http://i.imgur.com/HZpAbHZ.gifv

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Cheekyboi

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

That pic is basically Burt adding rules to this thread.

So is this one.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

You know... The schadenfreude value of Burt having to probe himself (twice! and one longer!) for breaking his own rules and trying to weasel out of it would be an excellent way to provide content for the thread.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

It's okay though. Finding content to add to the thread is really hard.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I wish there was more gore in this image.

:dadjoke:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Bullfighters being killed by bulls should be an exception to the no death rule in the thread.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Impressive stage magic by the bull.

Advance precognitive schadenfreude content.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Burt adding rules to the thread.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

If it's done hard enough, you guys can laugh at my misery and skood the frood.

Twenty twenty twenty four hours of pro-o-obe
You're gettin' moderated

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDrpPqsXfVU

And since I've been making a real pain in the rear end of myself here's some pic insurance so Burt can't get me on a technicality:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Where's the schadenfreude in this?

Thread rules should also require relevant images. So what's the probe escalation after 2 Burt-ie Botts Every Flavor Mod?

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Sep 4, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Ah gently caress it I'm gojng to take a nap.

Good kitty! gently caress that dickhead up. He could've moved you nicely.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Fantastic Flyer posted:

https://twitter.com/OmarVillafranca/status/1179059302599925762

https://twitter.com/OmarVillafranca/status/1179059540987404288

For those who don't know, Amber Guyger is a cop that went into a black man's apartment thinking it was hers and shot and killed him. The judge even told the jury they could consider Castle Doctrine when rendering their verdict. Thankfully they saw through the bullshit.

Edit: Apparently she wasn't drunk.

Mmmmm poo poo cops going to prison.

INTO MY VEINS!

Content:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

How are people so loving stupid they ever walk into the wrong apartment?

Content (you people not contentposting suck):

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Uh alcohol, what's your excuse for asking such a loving stupid question?

I'm a drunk. Booze is no excuse.

Also post content you wankstain it's not hard.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Oct 1, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The Chinese government has been promoting "traditional chinese culture" lately, including bullshit extinction-inducing chinese medicine and saying that kung fu magic is real and the most powerful fighting style on earth. A chinese legit MMA fighter has taken exception to the latter and has been touring the country beating the absolute dogshit out of every kung fu master in his path

https://deadspin.com/he-never-intended-to-become-a-political-dissident-but-1838706430

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XwXaCbfIGw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuusqWtgak0

So the article says:

quote:

Last year, it became mandatory for students in southeastern China’s Fujian Province to prove mastery of 24 tai chi moves in order to graduate from high school. Only a few months ago, state mouthpiece People’s Daily announced the establishment of the “People’s Tai Chi Development Alliance,” which purports to be aimed at making tai chi “fashionable” for young people and showcasing the accomplishments of Chinese civilization to the world.

"Hey, we want to make something popular with the young people, how do we do it?"

"Force them to learn it in school."

"Brilliant!"

:downswords:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Time to repost this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5AkIfgioA4

Takes a minute to really get going but trust me it's worth it

This is amazing.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Is he like actually developmentally disabled?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Platystemon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f3GNCa7YYU

Don’t look at the next spoiler before watching.

Don’t look at the date.

You really expected me to have the self control to not look at the second spoiler immediately?

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Your Gay Uncle posted:

His parents are juggaloes and huge wrestling fans

Oh. So it's fetal alcohol syndrome.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If it's the same cactus slamming guy I remember he was part of the Children Of Poseidon youtube channel who mostly did creative testicle torture videos (somersaulting onto things and landing on their balls, dropping truck tires off houses onto friends' balls, hanging between two cars which drove them into a fence post balls first) so yeah, pretty similar energy

ZACH HELP ME NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUNuXgAeLHY

Children of Poseidon, now Jeffabel and Friends is prime schad.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

DandyLion posted:

They can't execute this dude fast enough....

Yeah better hurry hes 93.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

mind the walrus posted:

Honestly getting LA Beast flashbacks.

LA Beast at least comes up with new things to subject himself to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A9Hbucxx2w

I mean... making an impeller with a drill to forcefeed yourself at least takes creativity beyond "huhuhuh barb wire hurt".

Barbwire guy is that one dude who made someone laugh once and proceeds to tell the same joke over and over and over again hoping for the same response. It's kinda sad. If I was a better person I'd feel bad.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Oct 18, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Korgan posted:

"home-made pyrotechnic mix"

Warning for the squeamish, there's pics of the guy in the hospital with his burned skin sloughing off and taking his tattoos with it, don't click if you don't like that sort of thing. The worst parts of his injuries are censored but figured the warning was needed just in case.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5637289/Man-threw-bucket-homemade-explosives-barbecue-engulfed-fireball.html

drat. It did not look that bad from the video.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Bombadilillo posted:

He was 16, going on 17

Baby it's time to kill

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

:confused:

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

He should never have had the opportunity to become super old.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Platystemon posted:

Why don’t the just lower the road? :thunk:

Sewer line underneath it.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

If I missed a joke it's because it wasn't funny.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

razorrozar posted:

being a trans girl kind of sucks

Fixed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Dillbag posted:

crosspostin'

sound required

Holy poo poo.