Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/plalor/status/1169544516048687105

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

That goes on for a lot longer than it should.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I like to think this is part of the "go bwaa" series.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

On a completely unrelated note is everyone else not seeing the 'somebody hosed around with this message' on the Your Gay Uncle post that Burt edited? Is this a new thing / a broken thing / just a me thing / stfu loser situation?

Burt edit: no? :tinfoil:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Sep 11, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Kids volunteer to get pepper sprayed.

https://mirrorbot.ga/media/cvarze.mp4

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

After years of gouging clients on behalf of banks and providing dodgy financial advice and a royal commission that shone a light on just how bad they are financial planners are crying about not getting the stupid amount of money for their grift that the bank pinky swore they would before

quote:

It wrote to about 190 of its aligned financial planners, telling them their partnership with AMP was being terminated by the end of October.

It is also cutting by almost half the amount that it will pay them to buy back their business.

AMP had an agreement with planners that it would buy and sell at four times the annual earnings of each business but it has now told them, given the changes to the world of financial planning, it will only pay two-and-a-half times the earnings of businesses.

That has devastated some planners who have spoken to the ABC.

"People's homes are definitely on the line. We know that they've told us that they've got loans maybe several hundred thousand dollars, and the only way they are going to get it cleared is to sell their house," he said.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Passenger falls through deck and onto another person on the toilet in Brisbane paddlewheeler crash

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

The worst thing about sovereign citizens is that they somehow make me root for the police

:hai:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

snergle posted:

naw i root for the citizens since they actively shoot cops. its 2019 juggalos furries and sov cits are allies

Sov cits aren't allies. The enemy of your enemy isn't your friend.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Zipperelli. posted:

Mom's "friend" didnt know what you looked like?

STDH.

You can be a friend of someone and not know what their kids look like. Not a great friend but still a friend. Blowing up at someone thinking their out cheating on their partner and blowing up at them then and there vs just saying "hey, I saw your man out with this other person the other day" is a bucket full of crazy though.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i'm upset i'm only learning about this now, when this would have been such a lovely holiday present

You must have missed this treat then too

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Devils Affricate posted:

Not gonna do that more than once

Look at this casual.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mammal Sauce posted:

WTF is a MG-13 gang? A gang of German light machine gun enthusiasts?

I assumed it was a gang of anime pedos called "Manga Girl - 13" which is how old they like their waifu's to be.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Captain Lavender posted:

I worked at a hotel with escalators, and little kids were always playing on it with their poo poo parents not paying attention. Once when some kids were over there, we heard this "SCREEEE" sound and a kid started screaming. We just about died. Then the kid ran by crying, missing one shoe, but was otherwise in tact. Probably already had the luckiest day of his life.

The mom wanted us to open it up to get the shoe back, and we said gently caress no.

Holy poo poo. Mallrats was right.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

veni veni veni posted:

Every time you see those shows about people who want to gently caress/marry inanimate objects it's never escalators.

Escalators aren't inanimate so that is probably why.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

bell jar posted:

shut up about glass and post some content

You're not my real dad

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

She really didn't see that coming.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Now I've got that song stuck in my head and regret nothing about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Cw043lPCE

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

She has a pug too. How do you have the stupidest, most chill dog and all that rage.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Moon Slayer posted:

I know it's their own drat faults for not reading every post in every previous thread, but 11 foot 8 videos have posted what, probably dozens of times? Over the course of several schadenfreude threads. You'd think at some point, goons would stop coming in and being like "why don't they raise the bridge or lower the road?

At this point I just assume it's said as a throwback to the derails of yore. It's gotten past the point where it's even really a troll statement and is just the rule about it now that someone has to ask the question when the bridge comes up.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I realise it's extremely cspam for this stuff but the schad is so strong.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1176891093339820032

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Shumagorath posted:

Cross-posted from the Bitcoin thread, and I'm sure you can guess why.

Did you see that? Bitcoin went up again, what a solid investment.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

xposting here too, everyone needs to see this

Milo used to own the url

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Time to repost this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5AkIfgioA4

Takes a minute to really get going but trust me it's worth it

This is pure messing with friends freude. It's perfect.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Takes No Damage posted:

I love how they keep blaming Vent itself, like the packets are getting lost and echoing back to them :phoneb::phone:

Yeah. Everyone is having fun here. There a bunch of people not in on the joke but that doesn't matter. The punchline of the jokes is even making jokes about how his next line is going to become a punchline. It's hard to find something more wholesome.

There are funnier jokes, there are jokes with a stronger point but this is pure wholesome.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Hihohe posted:

One of my favorite video game griefers. Danielfromsl creates map meant to break minds of people https://youtu.be/x7ZrKehQ_xc

I'm wasting such a loving amount of my free time. Such a loving waste.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

bell jar posted:

furtiously googleing *what age is it ok to be a nazi* *statute of limitattions on being a nazi guard*

Here you go

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

He's an Australian senator whose directly related to high ranking Nazis. Think Steve King but with a stronger Nazi bloodline.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The should build a second bridge that is a bit lower just before it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

baw posted:

griefing seems like literally the safest form of schadenfreude because the stakes are almost always low and no one gets injured or killed. but well goonds

Are SWATs still a thing because that was definitely not injury and death free

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

a mysterious cloak posted:

Can anybody give me a Cliff's Notes version of why this guy sucks? He pops up now and then.

Philosophy 101 prof who takes benzos and rambles about nothing. He's basically a filter feeder for the alt-reich harldliners.

Also, he's very big on keeping your room clean. And you can see he cares a lot about that irl.

fe: He also eats an all meat diet. Nothing but meat to me daddy. Nothing but meat.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The wheel has stopped spinning and it looks like cancel culture strikes again. This time we got Nick Cave for being a centrist

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/haveibeenpwned/status/1186039072642351104

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Zaphod42 posted:

IDK, I often play devil's advocate and I think people are all together too happy to form a mob and label someone (case in point, "centrist") and then other them and hate them and refuse to listen to any reason.

However, the quote in that image is pretty dumb and deserving of ridicule.

White supremacists have killed thousands of people, and just recently killed Heather Heyer.

Has "antifa" killed anybody? Pretty sure Fox news would be running a 24/7 shitshow news story about it if so. So the whole concept of "there's bad people on both sides" is disingenuous to the point of seeming like propaganda. Because they're not remotely equivalent. So even suggesting that they're equivalent is a gross distortion of reality, broaching on gaslighting.

There's also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

Antifa have killed a lot of people.

And it was good that they did because the alternative was just the 'fa' part (which we got anyway but that's why there are still antifa).

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

veni veni veni posted:

I’m still trying to figure it out.

It was a very facetious joke about fascists getting killed a lot back in the day.

chitoryu12 posted:

The original Antifa were the Russians :ussr:.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Takes No Damage posted:

^^^ 13'6" I hear. If so then fullsize trailers will still eat poo poo, this will just let most of the moving vans and campers squeak through.

So many "Why don't they just lower the road?"s in the Twitter comments :ughh:

They should make it wider and have everyone drive through on their sides.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Soo, delicious?

I've never heard of a twice baked potato used in a disparaging way, I won't stand for it!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Deer also kill people every year by jumping in front of their cars.

This is called 'praxis' in the deer community. Stay strong venisons and venidaughters.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Solice Kirsk posted:

Deer Fact!:

There's an area of Japan where people haven't hunted deer for hundreds of years, so they're not afraid of people and will hang out and bow to people to get treats!

[

The deer will gently caress you up if you don't give them treats. Blood for the Blood God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

We put people on the moon and you can't even one shot a deer. loving casuals.