Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm gonna need a source on your claims there hoss, because its not just thc carts putting people in the hospital.

People supposedly getting sick off of Nicotine-only vaping are self-reporting. As in not admitting to using THC. Even the FDA disagrees with CDC's blanket warning.

They're being overly cautious at best.

It takes 5 minutes on Google to find this out, and you post like a Facebook uncle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

JK Fresco posted:

"i choose to ignore your allegation because anyone who says something inconvenient to me is lying" an airtight argument

The position that a minority of victims of an epidemic strongly linked to use of an illegal substance who claim not to have used the illegal substance, but only a federally regulated product instead are likely being dishonest isn't exactly dancing on the edge of Occam's Razor.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Solice Kirsk posted:

It doesn't hurt that bad if you're expecting it. Kids these days......back in my day we'd get maced and just keep going with a runny nose as we walked to school uphill both ways!

Now a taser... that's different.

If you get enough white trash and alcohol in a room, a stun gun will just materialize from the ether. It's the damnedest thing.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Bedshaped posted:

lmao sound on

I'm also extremely grateful that bikers will post their poo poo onlinee even when they dramatically gently caress up due to their own fault

2 Up in a goddamned monsoon got a monocle pop out of me.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Solice Kirsk posted:

I swear, if you kids don't stop fighting I'm gonna turn this thread around and then no one will get to watch little kids falling down!

Awww, little guy's first lost tooth on a rugby pitch.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Takes No Damage posted:

^^^ Dat double tap sound tho...

APPARENTLY, the best thing to do... is cut up a corpse into 6 pieces, and pile it all together. The schad is I still like Snatch and think it holds up today.

Content:
https://i.imgur.com/mCxfXng.mp4
...:troll:...

I hate you less for posting a fakeout and more for the unironic trollface.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Lurking Haro posted:

In France it's cats, in China dogs.

No, that's not lives. It's dipping sauces.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

This looks like I-45 North of Houston, and none of this surprises me.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Malachite_Dragon posted:

"Because it was supposed to be better and a return to the good ol' days and and :qq:"
That's what you get when you forget that the nostalgia goggles make the red flags just look like flags.

WoW Classic has been generally good and well-received.

An obnoxious, popular streamer picking his launch server and being surprised that it's massively overloaded with people who want to ride his dick or troll him is not the typical user experience. Anyone who isn't a teenage Twitch sycophant saw the servers where streamers were going, and ran the other direction.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

i am harry posted:

That's true but it doesn't discount the fact that the truck accelerated.

A loaded 18-Wheeler does not just accelerate as its whim dictates.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Malachite_Dragon posted:

This seems like a great way to get a bunch of kids into the ER with alcohol poisoning, because you know drat well the kind of fuckstick who'll buy these also won't keep them out of reach.

This will be responsible for at least one alcohol poisoning death by anal insertion.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus
It's not virtue signaling, it's concern trolling, and it seems to be SA's new favorite sport.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Mr.Radar posted:

That reminds me of this classic, where a Russian Minecraft server admin is investigating reports of griefing (similar headphone warning):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2moKF0XA8U

I have yet to see a video game kid meltdown that tops this one.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Harden Schaden is the Freudiest

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Samuringa posted:

No sane person would willingly walk from that deal. There's absolutely nothing they could possibly create on Netflix, and that was before knowing they bumbled their way through eight seasons, that would reach even close to the clout popularity of a Star Wars movie. It could be The Holiday Special II, it would still be a movie from one of the biggest studios in the world instead of a low budget series that'll get buried under a Friends marathon.

Even going from HBO to Netflix is already a big downgrade, this news is essentially a career suicide.

Not everyone is so dazzled by Star Wars that they'll put up with all the poo poo that comes with it. I wouldn't even need to sleep on that decision.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Nice curve linking that story from a San Antonio newspaper.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Didn't drop the booze. Kid's a hero.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Shut up Meg posted:

I've lead a sheltered life, but I cam usually figure out how the various tools of the sexualky-liberated and/or perverted work, but this one confuses me.

Plug into music player, vibrates with the beat.

No exposed metal, so it's not for electro-play.

Joke's on you, springing traps is my kink.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Jerry Cotton posted:

They literally have forgotten how to make loving hand carts lmao 11/10 nanomachines jesus gently caress.

He had to ditch the cart two miles back because it broke a wheel. It was too full of water bottles and raisins to put packages in, anyway.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus
So Vine was people doing silly bits and dancing to bad hip hop. TikTok is raving lunatics barking at the internet, and I miss Vine.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Leon Einstein posted:

I thought it was because it had no way to make money.

If VC ever dries up, about half of the internet is going away, because none of it makes (above board)money.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Quality, but only if they were bros and bought that dude another lunch.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Zaphod42 posted:

Definitely doesn't know what he's doing, he's not counter-steering at all... why would you keep on the gas

Watch the front wheels. He sorta tries but it looks like he loses his nerve. Probably never hooned a slow car, and thought he could skip to the A license.

He deserved the final hard park for those hideous rims.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

The evolution of alarm I had watching this was like opening up progressively more wonderful Xmas presents.

Oh wait. That's not paint! That's GLOWING hot! Oh god! There's fire coming out of the flanges! Stop! OH NO!

:piss:

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Probably for the best. That turkey looks terrible.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

I like how he just stands there and watches the tree become completely engulfed in flames before he even thinks about doing something, but lighting a fire in that kind of wind already proves he's lightspeed stupid.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Rey sets off to defeat the Emperor and eradicate the Empire once and for all, but first she must face her greatest challenge yet: The Aggro Crag

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

tardwrangler posted:

Imagine how hosed up on wedding hormones youd have to be to try and befriend a swan.

Oxytocin is a hell of a hormone.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Inceltown posted:

You can't img tag videos and gfycat doesn't embed nicely anyway.

https://giant.gfycat.com/GorgeousEvilHarrier.mp4

gently caress that guy. I bet neither of those assholes cleaned that up.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Sometimes regular size bridges are hungry too. This happened last weekend not too far from my house. My son drove by just as the first police car was arriving. The way he described it I thought the car fell off the bridge. It was actually being hauled on a truck and was too tall.

A coal car being hauled by a diesel semi running into a railroad bridge. I feel like I'm 4/5 of the way to a climate change metaphor.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

It's a grain car but I'm probably not helping.

Corn. Ethanol. I can work with it.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Back when I drank I'd occasionally order a gimlet and get some bullshit vodka-based monstrosity. I don't like being Old Man Cedricson, but young people ruined it for everyone because they couldn't handle the taste of alcohol. :smith:

Cocktails started getting turned into candy back in the 70s. Don't blame 'young people' for yet another Boomer problem.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus
I've stopped caring about shoplifters, and do the bare minimum when they're spotted. You want me to give a poo poo? Stop expecting me to cover a 35K SqFt sales floor with 4 people.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Platystemon posted:

https://i.imgur.com/hkL69zl.mp4

This guy learned an important lesson in anger management and in the operation of parking brakes.

Not surprised that's Houston.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

No Rappaport VO

1 Star

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Remember, Remember
The 5th of November
Explosive Vapor and
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

That engine must have been already close to hosed.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

KoRMaK posted:

lol white claws are fine, minus the dumb bro culture that's propped up around them

the threat of violence with the baseball bat again a homeless person was cringe, and the dumping alcohol on someone was the ally oop. For some reason you had to get the anger out rather than just telling them to get hosed

story reeks. whoever OP is sucks

The baseball bat is for defense. He's not out on the sidewalk hobo-bashing. You can have empathy for the homeless while still remembering the last time one of them violently flipped out on you for asking them to leave. We don't have a bat where I work, but we drat sure have an "approach in pairs" policy for that reason. If he's manning a dive bar on a weekday afternoon, he probably doesn't have that luxury.

Depending on where he is, it's probably illegal to even be in a bar if you're under 21. If they're ducking the guy asking for ID, then drinking their own snuck-in booze, they're undermining the whole point of the business, probably still eating the drat bar mix, and inviting a liquor control officer to come ruin his day twice(No. That cop's not going to give a poo poo when they're told the place doesn't even serve the stuff.). They're not making an honest mistake. They're showing a load of contempt for a guy just trying to do his job, and they deserve their LaBreaux shower.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Jerry Cotton posted:

I like how nerds these days consider sending a letter an inconvenience :hmbol:

Because it is, grandpa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clitch