Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Aramoro posted:

These things never do straight away but pretty much any video where someone gets engulfed in a fireball like that is getting injuries like that guy. They'll walk away and look fine but then the burns set in later.

I've seen something like that from about 7 feet away. Night before fourth of July. South Florida. Hot as balls. We've all been sweating like motherfuckers. Our one drunk friend poured gasoline onto our smouldering firepit, and our other friend goes to stop him from putting a lighter to it. Argument ensues about if it will light our not. The dude pouring the gas insists it won't. My friend who saved him says it will. They go back and forth until the latter friend gets exasperated and goes, 'Yes it will! Look!' and puts his lighter to it. I saw the fireball curl around his back, back of his head, everything. We were all so sweaty from walking around in the heat all day and evening that he didn't even get loving singed. It's.. BURNED into my memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

People just breaking their jaw isn't really good freude, I just feel bad for that person.

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Because they ski they deserve to be exposed to the possibility of violent injury or death by a machine? Idgi

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Seeing children get TBIs is not shad.

You'd think so but there are people in this very thread who equate people getting horribly injured that didn't do anything dumb to cause it to themselves = schad