Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

also it's super gross how she peed all over the place like that

That ain't pee, that's squirt!

E: Holy hell what a terrible snipe

E2: have this classic

Andos El Pantos fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Apr 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

freeedr posted:

Goddamnit. I watched a great video on ten-cent beer night a couple years back and now I can’t find it. That was chock full of schadenfreude.

Not a video but the Mass For Shut-ins podcast did a pretty decent episode about 10 cent beer night.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-hxib5-50a65c3?utm_campaign=w_share_ep&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=w_share

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Why did the larger man suddenly turn into a fish out of water mid mount?

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Condor sized lumps

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

tribbledirigible posted:

Are you sure? Because it looks like it thought of Ents and died.

:vince:

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

What do people who never got to go to school dream about, I wonder.

I went to school and have those dreams, but I also waited tables for 3 years and also get dreams where I have an order that NEEDS to be entered so the cooks can start it and get it out in a reasonable time but I just can't make it back to the kitchen to enter it.

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

Lurking Haro posted:

Always put something on your kids so they can be identified.

I recommend a humorous hat

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Just lol if you actually time your tea instead of setting the tea aside to steep and then promptly forgetting it exists for the next 3 hours. The way the lord intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004

-Zydeco- posted:

I had a much more minor version of this happen to me.

We had caught a ground hog in my dad's yard and we're driving to a nature preserve to let loose, but the only thing we had to transport it was a laundry hamper.

I had the hamper with the groundhog in my lap and I kept slapping them through the hamper whenever they tried to chew through the side. After a while I got complacent and just started smacking the same spot rhythmically since the groundhog wouldn't quit.

Groundhog actually noticed this, paused for a moment and then timed their next bite to happen the same time I slapped the hamper. Took a good chunk out of me. I still got a cool scar on my palm from it.

I may have thrown a groundhog into a pond when we got to the nature preserve.

Had a similar thing happen with my cat and a very small Christmas tree. We were sitting on opposite sides I was taking my hand and tapping the branches on my side. Whenever I did she'd shoot her paw in and claw at the branches. Needless to see she eventually caught the branches/my finger tip with her claw.

Don't know what I expected.