Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

SardonicTyrant posted:

This might be a bit subtle but trust me it's definitely schadenfreude:
https://youtu.be/YttscNOoAjA

Wikipedia says the word you are looking for is fremdscham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Yeah escalators are just stairs that can eat you if they feel like it.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Julius CSAR posted:

My loving drill sergeant in basic training for the u.s. goddamn military said the most important lesson he could teach us was "If you don't learn how to turn this poo poo off at the end of the day, you will never be happy."

He then proceeded to inflict PTSD on you on purpose so that you could never turn it off so you would be a slightly more efficient murderer.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

"I should absolutely defend rhino horn poaching and other forms of mass extinction driven by bullshit," says local goon.

For anyone who doesn't know traditional Chinese medicine was invented in 1952 by Mao to cover for medication shortages.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

The baby has been announced as genderfluid.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/7uMycne

Speaking of genderfluid:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/29/inventor-of-the-gender-reveal-party-admits-it-was-a-stupid-idea/

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

He was somehow still composed enough to walk up stairs wearing rollerblades. The slowmo oh no is what makes the video.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

She's also a Roman Polanski apologist

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

How is I didn't realize that rock was there supposed to be a good excuse when you'd have to be mounting the curb to run into it in the first place.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Isn't that the same synthol guy that tried to be an MMA fighter too?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I think the people putting on the demonstration have never seen bulletproof glass before. It doesn't not break it just breaks in a way that keeps things from penetrating. Like they somehow didn't try out there own product before and were expecting it to work like magic.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

davidspackage posted:

I read the banana had already been replaced once by a fresh one, so it can't have much of an impact.

Next guy that tries it should eat the wall instead.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Memento posted:

Isn't there some law in America that prevents these sort of pre-mix drinks from being sold?

Every state has different laws often varying from county to county because everything the founding fathers didn't explicitly say the federal government controlled falls to the states. With that being said every premade mixed drink or alcoholic version of a normal beverage you see in America is just beer with artificial flavoring so there isn't going to be any actual Jack Daniels or cola in that.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I ordered a martini at a bar last night and had to specify gin. I still got the wrong drink because the bartender didn't mention being out of bitters until the next guy after me ordered something. This is what I get for having old man taste buds.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I doubt murder da streetz are a reliable source of information. The last video I saw of a biker group catching a car accident on tape was edited to hide the fact that they caused it.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

:stare:

How in the christ is this legal?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm fine with bad things happening to anyone that can afford to ski.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Rush Limbaugh chain smoked cigars out of spite because people said it was bad. I am absolutely laughing at his impending death.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Dick Trickle shot himself.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

A donk to surpass metal gear.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I worked with a guy who because of how he filled out his visa application was officially just named Dikshit in the eyes of the US government. I don't even know if it was supposed to be his first or last name.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

One of the Prince Valient artists traced everything, but he took thousands of reference photos of himself cosplaying as various characters in different poses to work off of.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Megillah Gorilla posted:

George Floyd was the seventh person that cop killed.

Better get every cop in the loving state to make sure he's okay.

chitoryu12 posted:

People have been spreading a ton of random bullshit regarding this, which makes us look dumb when we repeat it. Fact check anything about this poo poo before telling other people.

I just need to add that statistics on the police shooting people are deliberately not kept track of by the government.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

"The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test."

It's ok to discriminate as long as you do it equally.

You could use the same asinine logic for the paper bag test.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The Walrus posted:

oh oh oh,

"time gets the best of us all"

Spoken by Arnold Schwarzenegger as a bad guy gets crushed to death.

e: had the window open too long

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

This is the funniest thumbnail I've ever seen.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

purple death ray posted:

Its even better because you know they would have overridden a no-show reservation and let someone have that seat, if there had been anybody trying to get in.

They did. There was an overflow crowd watching from outside because they thought the event was sold out and even after they were all brought inside the arena was only 1/3rd full.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

His approval rating has been virtually static for his entire administration apart from a few people naive enough to want to give him a chance at the very beginning.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Guy Fieri definitely eats the eggs.

Oddly enough Guy Fieri actually hates eggs.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Good for you. I reported a guy on Facebook recently, but it turns out the 14 words don't break Facebook TOS in any way.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

That reminds me of when the police told me that the man banging on my door in the middle of the night screaming come out here human being im going to beat your rear end wasn't technically threatening me because he could have been talking to anybody.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

It seems more like he got fired for coming clean and admitting fault and he would have had the full support of the union if he had not tried to do the right thing.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Pretty much any sort of financial crime involves a large sum of money flowing through Wall Street so it's pretty easy for NY to claim jurisdiction anyways.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

This is a great demonstration of the difference between intelligence and wisdom.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Don't forget single issue pothead voters who only hear "legalize marijuana" when the Libertarian candidate says "legalize marijuana and child labor."

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Strumpie posted:

goons 'messing' with Tom Green on his internet radio show was. interesting.
i remember it rapidly switched to 'goons are the only people engaging with Tom Green' and starting to try and work with him.

it was a whole thing.

this did happen, right? i didn't dream it one day.

I thought that was 4chan

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I went to the thread he was posting in because I couldn't figure out what killed him. The guy somehow killed himself in the combat tutorial. He hadn't saved yet because it's the literal first thing that happens in the game.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Dillbag posted:

psychopathic convicted rapist and murderer Joe Son deserved every Keith Hackney punch in the dick, and then some

In case anyone doesn't know, the dude getting hammered in the dick repeatedly is the guy who played the shoe throwing Oddjob parody in Austin Powers. He is also serving a life sentence for torture.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Dear lord...how bad was his performance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4vu4zl1G5Q

The clip from the police interview where he slowly realizes he's screwed is great. There's a clip from the same episode of 48 hours where his victim realizes her rapist is the asian guy from Austin Powers but I can't find it.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Is that an escalator or a moving walkway? It looks like it's somehow both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Platystemon posted:

https://twitter.com/Johnny_suputama/status/1317262878240591873?s=20

wow they sound like real hardened criminals

tokyo‐to’s finest are really cleaning up the streets :thumbsup:

For anyone that didn't click through they didn't kill anyone, they got blamed for an old man having a heart attack.