Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
you ever think, maybe the joker is just hallucinating bat man. maybe bat man doesn't exist. maybe everyone is really confused when the joker says bat man ruined his plans. "whys he always blaming this 'bat man' character?" they think. then they think "well, he's the joker. he's crazy. bat man must be his imaginary friend."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

joker is a sick and twisted dude, a hella messed up crazy man. however, this 'bat man' thing has all of his goons concerned for his mental health

Macnult

bat man? who is this bat man and how is the joker levitating upside down off the side of a building right now

treasure bear

joker is :twisted:

this could be one of his tricks

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
The Joker warns his goons to watch out for the bat fellow, then dresses up in a funny bat outfit to scare them. This is his one practical joke, and is why they call him the Joker. Two thirds of his goons know about it by now, but they play along anyway because it's still funny watching everyone else's reactions.

FutonForensic

riddler: riddle me this, bat man... if you're real, why can't i see you?

batman: looks like you solved the riddle all on your own. see you around, kid [fades away into nothing]

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Batman is Alfred's wet dream

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

this thread is too scary stop it please help

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cda

by Hand Knit
it turns out the joker was saying "bad man" this whole time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cda posted:

you ever think, maybe the joker is just hallucinating bat man. maybe bat man doesn't exist. maybe everyone is really confused when the joker says bat man ruined his plans. "whys he always blaming this 'bat man' character?" they think. then they think "well, he's the joker. he's crazy. bat man must be his imaginary friend."

this is correct, but additionally, joker is himself a figment of my imagination

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hello folks, it is I, acclaimed comic writer Bob Kane

lost my old email

Only registered members can see post attachments!

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

cda

by Hand Knit

it took me a little bit to get this, but now i understand and its chilling. what it says about the jokers mental state. that guy is crazy. he's crazy enough to invent the bat man

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
f youve ever wondered why the bat man didn't just kill the joker, this is why: the bat man is not real. he's in the joker's mind.

----------------

nut

joker: and his name, is bat man!

joker's mom stirring the macaroni and cheese: oh that's nice dear, so he's part bat part man?

joker: ...n-no haven't you been listening? he's an old rich man who buys gadgets

joker's mom: oh that's nice dear

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the Joker is a dad who is 7 1/2 years old andposts on byob and i can prove it.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

bee eater posted:

joker's mom stirring the macaroni and cheese: oh that's nice dear, so he's part bat part man?

joker: ...n-no haven't you been listening? he's an old rich man who buys gadgets

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

cda

by Hand Knit
Jerry: You're saying bat man doesn't exist?

Kramer: He doesn't exist!

Jerry: But then how does he stop the Joker?

Kramer: It's all in the Joker's mind, Jerry! That's what makes him the Joker!

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

The Joker is chaos incarnate. He thrives on discord and fear. He is the clown prince of crime. He killed his own parents, and fights crime to avenge their murder at the hands of the Joker.

Korean Boomhauer

Heather Papps posted:

The Joker is chaos incarnate. He thrives on discord and fear. He is the clown prince of crime. He killed his own parents, and fights crime to avenge their murder at the hands of the Joker.

he used to thrive on skype for many years

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Batman more like Scatman lol lmao haha but yea he's into poop stuff

Escape From Noise

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Batman more like Scatman lol lmao haha but yea he's into poop stuff

Scatman John taking on a creepy dimension itt

cda

by Hand Knit

Heather Papps posted:

----------------

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

no no it's the hatman is the imaginary one, joker thinks that he's wearing a sentient jester hat that he constantly talks to

there is no hat, batman is very real, and is the nickname he gave to his nephew that visits him in the asylum. He likes bats when he was a kid and he hasn't the heart to tell Joker that he's all grown up and not really into bats anymore, he's actually an exterminator.

sig by owlhawk911

google THIS

The Joker, cowering in some dark corner of Arkham, imagining he's an incorrigible psychopath when actually, out of guilt, he's created his own little world to torture himself for killing that rich kid's parents in an alley back in the day.

nut

he should be called the jerker because of how long he's been jerking our chain and also because he a jerk

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
more importantly we should be talking about the idea of a bat man, the construct. the place we all have in our psyche for the concept of a bat man, and what that does to the joker, whether the bat man does or does not wxist

Ceilingfan

Dapperpus
el jokér es muy twisted no le gusta el hombre-bat

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Hugh Malone posted:

more importantly we should be talking about the idea of a bat man, the construct. the place we all have in our psyche for the concept of a bat man, and what that does to the joker, whether the bat man does or does not wxist
I'm not letting the Joker into my head to fight my bat man construct!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I remember some Swedish dude killed Batman like last year, so yeah he is not currently exstant

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
Bat-Man is a cymbal... and u can't kill a cymbal...

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
prof: there's no way to prove that we are or are not in a simulation, so the theory is valid ...

me: haha what if BATMAN was in the simulation theory? :D

prof: ... unlike schrodinger's cat, which was just supposed to illustrate how some misinterpret quantum theory ...

me: :hmmyes: haha what if BATMAN was in the box?

prof: the two experiments both point to a similar observation, however --

me: duaaahhhahaha schrodinger's BAT!

prof: :suicide101:

----------------

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

anyone have a link to some old batman comics with the joker? Need to make batman minus batman

like short ones intended for the sunday paper (did batman do this? I know spiderman did)

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

anyone have a link to some old batman comics with the joker? Need to make batman minus batman

like short ones intended for the sunday paper (did batman do this? I know spiderman did)

There's an online archive of classic Batman comics I guess
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-1940/Issue-1?id=17555

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I just want to let everyone know something.

Batman believes in YOU.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

Ceilingfan posted:

el jokér es muy twisted no le gusta el hombre-bat

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

There's an online archive of classic Batman comics I guess
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-1940/Issue-1?id=17555

lol look at this hosed up joker.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster