Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

FreshCutFries

every true Batman fan knows the arc where joker's face started slowly sliding off his head

FreshCutFries

turns out the joker actually got into crime because a cop made fun of his five head

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

"you wanna know how I got these scars?

It was the doctors best shot at fixing my jacked up skull"

FreshCutFries

new spin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj2rQaj25h4

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The supervillain Voltaire once said "if the bat man did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him"

Korean Boomhauer
babt man

Korean Boomhauer
someone find a bat man comic and swap the jokers and bat man mouths i feel like this might be funey

Heather Papps

hello friend

lost my old email

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

lol look at this hosed up joker.

Are...are you coming onto me Joker?

Escape From Noise

Computer! Show me "histories greatest boners!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Korean Boomhauer

cda

by Hand Knit

pictured: bat man (left) and joker (right)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

the joker is putting on batman-colored lipstick and murmuring "mmm yeah batman"

Escape From Noise

In Japan he is called 少年バット (shōnen batto) and is accused as the perpetrator of several unsolved assaults in the animated television series Paranoia Agent.

Heather Papps

hello friend

guys aren't there like 3 jokers now? like - at the same time?

maybe one of them doesn't exist and there are actually only two clown princes of crimes

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

PROCESSING:

PROCESSING:

THE POCKET BOOK OF BONERS

BY DR. SEUS

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

PROCESSING:

PROCESSING:

THE POCKET BOOK OF BONERS

BY DR. SEUS

This poor woman has been deprived of a much needed boner!

jeffery
a prohibition on all Marvel(tm) Brand heros for the next 15 years

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

For the purposes of discussion, Richard Dawkins described seven "milestones" on his spectrum of bat man believability:[5]

1 Strong theist. 100% probability that the bat man exists. In the words of C.G. Jung: "I do not believe, I know."
2 De facto theist. Very high probability but short of 100%. "I don't know for certain, but I strongly believe in the bat man and live my life on the assumption that it is there."
3 Leaning towards theism. Higher than 50% but not very high. "I am very uncertain, but I am inclined to believe in a bat man."
4 Completely impartial. Exactly 50%. "bat mans realness or fakeness are exactly equiprobable."
5 Leaning towards atheism. Lower than 50% but not very low. "I do not know whether your bat man exists, but I'm inclined to be skeptical."
6 De facto atheist. Very low probability, but short of zero. "I don't know for certain but I think bat man is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he doesnt exist."
7 Strong atheist. "I know there is no bat man, with the same conviction as Jung knows there is one."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

there was never a batman, it was all just a misunderstanding when someone incorrectly wrote tv heartthrob Jason Bateman's name in a comic book and it stuck

lost my old email

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I wish the Gotham police would drop the charade and stop flashing the bat signal into my window.

cda

by Hand Knit

nut

mmmm why so serious homie

Macnult

Korean Boomhauer

Voting Floater

In a way, I suppose you could say there's a little bat man inside all of us.

I mean that in a philosophical sense, not like those tiny aliens in Men In Black.

cda

by Hand Knit
Go back to sleep, Joker. There's no Bat Man.

Finger Prince

Oh Jesus!

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-

Mr. Dick

by Cyrano4747
Mr. Dick too denied the existence of batman. But then he bought a house in upstate gotham to get away from it all and settle his nerves. One day the bannister turned into a horrible snake monster, it grabbed Mr. Dick's leg, dangled him upside down and said to him "we've come for your daughter, chuck." Mr. Dick asked "who..who are you?" and the snake monster replied "I'm batman."

----------------

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Wait, so your name is Chuck Dick?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
maybe there was never an ingmar krump

cda

by Hand Knit

Hugh Malone posted:

maybe there was never an ingmar krump

IKEA is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

how does joker have any friend, when he kill guy just for fun. hmm... That's Real Stumper