Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
How is the split between Drake and Johnson looking? Is it worth playing John Brown @ PIT over Drake vs CLE in 1 ppr?

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Dec 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008

Pander posted:

Hope you started those two!

I did, thank God! (I also picked up Miller but couldn’t bring myself to start him over Golladay, my other WR.) I ended up sticking w/ Baker over Russ since my opponent is starting Landry though.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Quiet Feet posted:

Adams, and then I think Parker and Slayton. McLaurin could have a good day against Philly's poo poo backfield but he seems like the riskiest play of all of them. Also gently caress the Cowboys.

McLaurin was the best 3rd play it turns out Gallup was the only weak choice - and it didn’t matter who I picked there, since I had NE, Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, Matt Gay, and Kyler Murray. Cruising to 140 and a spot in the finals

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Pain of Mind posted:

I would go Lock and Haskins. I feel like Haskins has got a little better with more starts, and Philly does not seem to stop much. Somewhat concerned the weather will affect Lock though. I could consider replacing Lock with Blough.

I ended up going Blough and Haskins, after I looked up some of the footage of that snow. Haskins was a good call. We'll see what Hodges does but Blough was marginally better than Lock or the Red Rocket. So thanks for the Haskins rec. I was worried about his ankle, but it worked out!

Now I need that Pittsburgh D to do their thing again.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I sat my studs Higbee/Drake and now I need 23 from kamara in 1PPR to make the finals

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Sweeper posted:

Higbee has been on a year the last two weeks and the rams are hot, id play him

Thanks friend. Higbee did me well.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Sweeper posted:

Higbee has been on a year the last two weeks and the rams are hot, id play him

I really liked the phrase "been on a year the last two weeks" for the clever way of saying 'combined a year of production into two games,' then I realized you meant to type "tear" and I'm going to pretend you were going for "year" all along.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

0.5ppr Pick 3:
Golladay @DEN
Chark (Q) @ATL
Perriman vsHOU

Slayton @WAS
J.Brown @NE
Kirk @SEA
Mattison (Q) vsGB

I'm thinking I change Slayton for Chark if he's out, or Mattison if Cook is out and he's in. Or maybe Golladay because I don't want another 6 point game.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah, if Chark plays, I would probably sub out Golladay for Slayton. I'm benching Golladay where I have any better options. Denver pass defense is pretty good, and Blough is pretty bad.

0.5ppr, need to pick my flex RB. Have CMC and Chubb locked in as starters.
Melvin Gordon vs OAK
Kenyan Drake @ SEA

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

My gut says Drake but maybe that's just recency bias.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
PPR 1 Pick 3 assuming Godwin is out:

Ekelar @ Oakland
John Brown @ NE
Perriman @ Houston
A Miller @ KC

Leaning Ekelar/Brown/Perriman at the moment, and very sad Godwin is probably out for my championship game so I cant just stack bucs.

Also planning to stream Rivers as a QB seeing as my other options are Goff, Brissett, Trubisky, or Dalton. Oaklands been a sieve lately and I'm just hoping for 20 or so points from the QB spot.

Derpies fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Dec 18, 2019

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

RocktheCaulk posted:

PPR 1 Pick 3 assuming Godwin is out:

Ekelar @ Oakland
John Brown @ NE
Perriman @ Houston
A Miller @ KC

Leaning Ekelar/Brown/Perriman at the moment, and very sad Godwin is probably out for my championship game so I cant just stack bucs.

Also planning to stream Rivers as a QB seeing as my other options are Goff, Brissett, Trubisky, or Dalton. Oaklands been a sieve lately and I'm just hoping for 20 or so points from the QB spot.

I think you're set. I think you have to flip a coin between Dalton and Rivers as they both have good matchups but...eesh, they have not done much.

Standard scoring. Who you like better between

Ryan Fitzpatrick v.CIN
Matt Ryan v.JAX

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Dec 18, 2019

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Fitz.

I am going with Wentz since all the other options are trash and my opponent took Rivers to block me. Maybe it might be for the better since last time he played against OAK he was terrible.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Quiet Feet posted:

I think you're set. I think you have to flip a coin between Dalton and Rivers as they both have good matchups but...eesh, they have not done much.

Standard scoring. Who you like better between

Ryan Fitzpatrick v.CIN
Matt Ryan v.JAX

Go with Fitz. And yeah I'm in dire straits for QB kind of, just hoping for Ekelar to catch a TD so I can kind of stack that up

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Dak @ PHI
Minshew @ ATL

I don't like that Dak is getting more and more injured. Was just his finger, now his shoulder? Minshew's not trustworthy much, but it's a reasonably decent matchup.

The best free agents available are Drew Lock, Brissett, Dalton, Goff, and Hodges. Maybe lolwhatever at Will Grier?

Like I think the best move is still to sit pat with Dak but it's the championship game. Someone else grabbed Fitzmagic cause I used my top waiver pick on Mike Boone.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Wentz vs Dallas
or
Trubisky vs KC

I should add that I'm having to start Anthony Miller and Tarik. Should I just go all in on Mitch?

Michael Thomas
McLaurin
Sterling Shepard
Melvin
Tarik Cohen
Goedart
Miller as my flex.

Not a great team since I lost my 1st and 3rd rounder but somehow made it. Yahoo thinks I'm a 10pt dog so I thought I might gamble on a big Mitch game.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Pander posted:

Dak @ PHI
Minshew @ ATL

I don't like that Dak is getting more and more injured. Was just his finger, now his shoulder? Minshew's not trustworthy much, but it's a reasonably decent matchup.

The best free agents available are Drew Lock, Brissett, Dalton, Goff, and Hodges. Maybe lolwhatever at Will Grier?

Like I think the best move is still to sit pat with Dak but it's the championship game. Someone else grabbed Fitzmagic cause I used my top waiver pick on Mike Boone.

I don’t trust Minshew at all, the ATL defense has come alive as of late

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Same situation with WRs as last week, pick 3:

Davante Adams at Min
Michael Gallup at Philly
Devante Parker v Cincy
Tyler McLaurin v Giants
Darius Slayton at Washington

Giants and Eagles are porous, Cincy isn’t a good secondary but you usually get to run out the clock for multiple quarters against them. Adams is probably not sittable even in a tough spot

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
0 PPR and the presumed death of Godwin and uncertain resurrection of Hilton have left me in a bind.

I need 3 of:
Gallup @Phi
Perriman v Hou
McLaurin v NYG
Hilton v Car
Greg Ward v Dal
Godwin (Possibly Dead) v Hou

Normally I've been sort of winging at RB but I particularly need to eke out every point this week.

I need 2 of:
Miles Sanders v Dallas
Ekeler v Oakland
Gurley @ SF
Singletary @NE

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Ben Nevis posted:

0 PPR and the presumed death of Godwin and uncertain resurrection of Hilton have left me in a bind.

I need 3 of:
Gallup @Phi
Perriman v Hou
McLaurin v NYG
Hilton v Car
Greg Ward v Dal
Godwin (Possibly Dead) v Hou

Normally I've been sort of winging at RB but I particularly need to eke out every point this week.

I need 2 of:
Miles Sanders v Dallas
Ekeler v Oakland
Gurley @ SF
Singletary @NE

Godwin isn’t going to play barring a Christmas miracle

I’d go Perriman, McLaurin, and Hilton

And I’d go Ekeler and Gurley

Help me choose 2 flex dudes in .5 PPR:

James Conner @ NYJ
AJ Brown vs NO
Breshad Perriman vs HOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Rethinking my flex now that Josh Jacobs is out. .5ppr

Deandre Washington @LAC
Anthony Miller v.KC
Darius Slayton @WSH

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
The experts are telling me to play Winston (vsHou) over Mahomes (@Chi) this week.

This decision hurts.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Quiet Feet posted:

Rethinking my flex now that Josh Jacobs is out. .5ppr

Deandre Washington @LAC
Anthony Miller v.KC
Darius Slayton @WSH

Miller has been the most consistent if youre looking for a floor, but Slayton has the home run threat I guess.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe
Starting Boston Scott over Kenny Golladay in the Flex spot this week in Full PPR.

Other choices are Latavius Murray, John Brown and Jack Doyle.

Hope this doesn't backfire hilariously as I just don't trust Kenny G in Denver with Blough throwing him the ball.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
My only options at QB for the championship is a hurt Dak vs the Eagles, Phillip Rivers vs Oak, or Darnold vs Steelers.
Assuming Dak plays, I have to go with him, right?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

The eagles secondary is trash, I think worst in the league.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

ChocolatePancake posted:

My only options at QB for the championship is a hurt Dak vs the Eagles, Phillip Rivers vs Oak, or Darnold vs Steelers.
Assuming Dak plays, I have to go with him, right?
Yeah I'd go Dak but I wouldn't like it.

1. Relatedly, Dak vs. PHI or Tannehill vs. NO?

2. What does everyone think about Amari Cooper? He's not on the injury report but hasn't looked like himself lately. I need to start three out of:

Cooper vs. PHI
Davante Adams vs. MIN
AJ Brown vs. NO

McLaurin vs. NYG

I'm seriously considering benching Cooper for McLaurin this week. Every decision feels impossible, I'm facing a family member as an underdog for the championship.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I think Cooper has the biggest possible upside against the Eagles secondary

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Leave it to championship week to make me question everything.

.5 ppr, 4pt passing tds

QB:
Fitz vs Cin
Rivers vs Oak

WR pick 2:
Perriman vs Hou
Miller vs KC
Sanders vs LAR

Flex: one of the above or:
AP vs NYG
Mattison/Boone vs GB

I pretty much have them in that order with AP in the flex

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Against all odds I'm in the championship for my league, faced with a tough choice. Non PPR.

Josh Allen @ NE
Phillip Rivers vs Oakland

Allen has been good to me all season but poo poo the bed against NE last time. Rivers is...Rivers. What's my better bet here?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Rivers.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

Need two RB, .5 PPR. I am down by 60 points and need the biggest boom plays possible in order to come back and win.

Derrick Henry vs NO
Aaron Jones @MIN
Austin Ekeler vs Oak
Mike Boone vs GB

Let's assume that Henry practices and is healthy, and that Boone is named starter with Cook/Mattison out.

geese
May 29, 2007

This goose is cooked.
I have a similar problem to last week. Made it to the championship game and need to make a decision at WR in a 0.5 PPR league.

Choose 2 of:

Julian Edelman (NE) vs. Buffalo
Mike Williams (LAC) vs. Oakland
Christian Kirk (ARI) vs. Seattle

I am also starting Kyler Murray as my flex QB. Edelman and Kirk both have been limited in practise this week.

Right now I'm leaning Edelman/Williams. I feel strongest about Edelman; mostly struggling between Kirk/Williams.

Teeter posted:

Need two RB, .5 PPR. I am down by 60 points and need the biggest boom plays possible in order to come back and win.

Derrick Henry vs NO
Aaron Jones @MIN
Austin Ekeler vs Oak
Mike Boone vs GB

Let's assume that Henry practices and is healthy, and that Boone is named starter with Cook/Mattison out.

Ekeler for sure...then Jones, I guess. I don't like Henry because I feel like TEN will be playing catch-up vs NO and mostly passing.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

I'm somehow the projected underdog, but I'm looking for RB/FLEX recommendations. 1 PPR.

Aaron Jones @ MIN
Austin Ekeler vs OAK
Raheem Mostert vs. LAR - FLEX
A.J. Brown vs. NO - FLEX

BENCH:

Kenyan Drake @ SEA
Miles Sanders vs. DAL

DeAndre Hopkins and Julio Jones are my main WR, don't think AJ Brown will surpass them.

Obviously don't think Kenyan Drake will repeat his performance, but maybe Arizona will rely on their running game at SEA. Thoughts?

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Trying to decide between

Seattle DST v Arizona
Denver DST v Detroit

This is championship so I'm really splitting hairs here, but which would you guys prefer.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is Higbee trustable? Half the poo poo I'm seeing says gently caress him since Gerald is back and half says lol he put up over 100 yards three games in a row they're gonna let ol Jerry molder on the bench even if he is healthy.

I got Gogurt as a backup but Olsen and Doyle are also available.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JosefStalinator posted:

Trying to decide between

Seattle DST v Arizona
Denver DST v Detroit

This is championship so I'm really splitting hairs here, but which would you guys prefer.

Same but Baltimore or Denver.

Rankings I'm seeing are all over the place.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

bird with big dick posted:

Is Higbee trustable? Half the poo poo I'm seeing says gently caress him since Gerald is back and half says lol he put up over 100 yards three games in a row they're gonna let ol Jerry molder on the bench even if he is healthy.

I got Gogurt as a backup but Olsen and Doyle are also available.

I’d stick with Higbee. Everett isn’t going to be 100% and I would start him over Goedert (Dallas D) and Doyle (never rely on Doyle, especially with TY back)

Choose two .5 PPR flex dudes:

Mostert v LAR
AJ Brown v NO
Perriman v HOU

First two are what I’ve got in right now. Projected to win but not by much so floor is important

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Keith Atherton posted:

I’d stick with Higbee. Everett isn’t going to be 100% and I would start him over Goedert (Dallas D) and Doyle (never rely on Doyle, especially with TY back)

Choose two .5 PPR flex dudes:

Mostert v LAR
AJ Brown v NO
Perriman v HOU

First two are what I’ve got in right now. Projected to win but not by much so floor is important

Personally, I'd go with Mostert. Perriman is too much of an unknown for me to risk this time of year and I think it'll be too easy for NO to key in on the Titans only receiving threat.

PPR/HPPR need a flex

Hunt vs Bal
Tate @ Was
DK vs Ari

I feel like Hunt has the higher floor and Tate the higher ceiling, lots of big play bonuses in this league so I'm kind of leaning Tate or DK. Considering Hunt since ESPN is telling me Baltimore is good against the run so they might target him a bit in the passing game. He's been pretty stable since he came back from suspension and I'd expect that to continue, but I might need a jackpot kind of player to get through to the finals.

Inspector 34 fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Dec 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Championship time in my 0.5 PPR league and, thanks to injuries, pickings are pretty slim. I need a second flex player and there aren't a ton of options.

Carlos Hyde @ TB
Jamison Crowder vs PIT
Justin Watson vs HOU
OJ Howard vs HOU

Could also pick up Greg Ward vs DAL or Hollywood Brown @ CLE

The Wild Man of YOLO fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Dec 21, 2019