Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

RCarr posted:

PPR dynasty league

I need to fill 3 FLEX slots. Pick three:

Allen Robinson v GB
Dede Westbrook v KC
Philip Lindsay @ OAK
Robby Anderson v BUF
Curtis Samuel v LAR
Sony Michel v PIT
Josh Jacobs v DET
Miles Sanders v WAS
Justin Jackson v IND

I'd roll Lindsay, Dede, and for the last slot I prefer Robinson or Jacobs.

Thom and the Heads posted:

.5 PPR (12 team)

pick me a flex

James White @ PIT
Sammy Watkins @ JAX
Dante Pettis @ TB
MVS @ CHI

I'd roll the dice with Pettis @ TB if it were me. James White would be my second pick, even though I agree with Neckbeard that you shouldn't ever trust a Patriots RB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

1PPR
Aaron Jones
Robby Anderson
Tyler Boyd
Calvin Ridley

I'm starting to think I should start Ridley or Boyd over Aaron Jones and that Chicago defense. Should I?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Mack @ TEN
Boyd vs SF
Ridley vs PHI
Juju vs SEA
D. Walker vs IND

Aaron Jones vs MIN
Lindsay vs CHI
McLaurin vs DAL
Waller vs KCC

PPR scoring

Look ok? I'm considering swapping Mack for McLaurin and Walker for Waller.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

bubbapook posted:

WSIS?

Aaron Jones v MIN

Devin Singletary @ NYG

I'd start Singletary. In my heart I believe Aaron Jones is the better RB but Vikings defense, run defense especially, is not to be trifled with. I own Aaron Jones as well and haven't used him yet due to these tough early matchups. His time will come, though.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

.5 ppr

Start 2 wr
Mecole hardman vs bal
Marquise brown @ kc

John brown vs cin
Mclaurin vs chi
Chark vs ten

Marquis and his brother John.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Stafford or Wentz?

Stafford for shizzle.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

0.5 PPR, thinking about one of my WR spots.
DJ Moore (Car) or John Ross (Cin)?

Concerned about the possible lack of Cam Newton and the meh offense of the Bengals.

With Green gone, Ross is the old Boyd and Boyd is the new Green. Old Boyd was good, and we're all hoping for new Boyd to look more like Old Green, before the injuries. I like Ross over Moore, even though he's facing a decent defense.

DC Murderverse posted:

OK got smart person questions and a really dumb question:

Dumb question:

Cam Newton is dead!!! He's my second starter in a dynasty league with a Superflex, standard scoring for QBs. Do I start his backup, Kyle Allen, against the hapless Cardinals, or do I start New Hotness Gardner Minshew II against the Titans (a much better defense)?

Smart questions:

Am I making the right call starting Matt Brieda (v Pit) over Stefon Diggs (v Oak)? (.5PPR)
What about Terry McLaurin (v Bears) over Julian Edelman (v Jets)? (1PPR)

I'd roll the dice with Kyle Allen, for I believe Minshew will be made into minced meat.

And I can't answer Brieda vs Diggs objectively because I hate Brieda.

I'm starting McLaurin in all leagues this week.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

How are you guys feeling about Mack this week? His workload will depend on how his calf feels and I'm thinking I should look else where this week. Lindsay and Jones don't exactly have ideal matchups though, facing each other.

I have Kamara, Mack, Lindsay, and Aaron Jones as well. Which two would you start in PPR?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

With McLaurin inactive I'm choosing between

D.Walker @ ATL
P.Lindsay vs JAC
C.Ridley vs TEN

I don't trust any of those names. I need the biggest bang. I think it's Ridley in a vacuum but Titan defense is not to be trifled with. PPR scoring. Huge bonuses for big plays.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

freeman posted:

Also need a flex with Terry out

Paul Richardson @ NYG
DJ Chark @ DEN
Kenyan Drake vs LAC
Will Fuller vs CAR

I like Chark.

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

Welp, with McLaurin out, who's the better flex option?

Golladay v KC
Moore @ HOU
Thompson @ NYG
Hardman @ DET

Golladay seems like the easy choice, but I'm concerned Stafford will sit or leave early and then they have... David Blough.

Golladay but if you're worried Moore is a good option this week.

DC Murderverse posted:

Scary Terry is out, what do I do??? (.5PPR)

Sony Michel @ Buf
Chris Thompson @ NYG
Tyrell Williams @ Ind

I’m also still having a bitch of a time deciding between gimpy Edelman and ready-to-go Dorsett.

I like Tyrell here. Or Chris Thompson but I'm leaning Tyrell.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I would go with Ridley.

Also holy poo poo don't start anyone in Washington. Not only is McLaurin out, but so is their top lineman.

Thank you

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Tyree posted:

Pick 2 for PPR

Fitz
Hollywood Brown
McCoy

Fitz and Hollywood for me, but I hate McCoy.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

6-year plan man posted:

I have a couple of dilemmas this week would appreciate some assistance:
Pick 1 qb
D Watson @ kc
L jackson vs cin
Obviously they're both great but I trust Watson more but it's not the greatest matchup and he sums to go off one week and then have a bad week meanwhile Jackson has been strong but slowly gotten worse every week what should I do?
Edit: Also .5 ppr pick my flex
Fuller @ kc
Ridley @ ari
M Williams vs pitt

Jackson is "safer" but my heart says Watson for sure.

Fuller, why not. At least with him you know he'll be on the field.

Pander posted:

Is J Hilliman worth starting over *checks lovely RBs* Damien Williams or Phil Lindsay?

Williams vs Hou
Lindsay vs Ten
Hilliman @ NE

Jesus I just talked myself out of that one, nevermind.

Lindsay isn't bad because he catches the ball and Titans are only mediocre at stopping that. If it's standard probably Williams.

Hand Row posted:

.5 PPR flex spot. DJ Moore @TB or CJ Thompson @Mia. Or Dede Westbrook vs NO I suppose.

Moore.

RCarr posted:

Considering benching OBJ for McLaurin in 0.5 ppr. Thoughts?

McLaurin all day. I wouldn't trust OBJ, and specifically Mayfield for poo poo. And McLaurin has a good matchup.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

Who do you like better as a flex in .5ppr?

AP @MIA
Sanu @ARI

AP if you value higher floor, Sanu if you want to take a swing for the fences with strikeout potential.

Forceholy posted:

On that note, 12 man league, half PPR, -1 for sacks, -2 for interceptions

Carson Wentz @Minnesota
Jimmy Garappolo @Los Angeles

I know, DSYS, but the Minnesota D is still pretty formidable.
The Niners look for real, and a Rams Matchup can always turn into a shootout.

Jimmy and never look back.

dxt posted:

0 PPR.

Burkhead v NYG
Ito Smith @ ARI
Malcolm Brown v SF

Brown is the clear choice if Gurley is out, but do I risk having to play Ito? Not that Burkhead is a great play to begin with, he's been hurt and is a Belichick RB. Waivers are pretty barren, but Rashad Penny is probably the best FA option currently.

Pretty bad options but I'd roll Ito Smith. SF is no joke when it comes to stopping RB and must be respected. Burkheads too big of a question mark for too little reward.

Kloaked00 posted:

Need a WR2, 0 PPR

McLaurin @Mia
Fuller @KC

McLaurin!!!!!!!

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Gobias Ind. posted:

Edelman, Fuller, Golladay :v:

Have you considered Golladay, Fuller, and then Edelman though..

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

T-Square posted:

Son of a bitch, I meant pick two! :downs:

You mean pick one between Fuller and Edelman, and it's probably Fuller cause the weather, I suppose.

Isn't Golladay a must start week in week out?

Edit: Looking at the weather report there it doesn't seem too worrisome, so if it were me I'd be ok starting Edelman if you liked him.

decypher fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Oct 10, 2019

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

I'd start Gallup and McLaurin and feel great about it.

T-Square posted:

My other player I'm running is Godwin. The last I saw was really lovely weather for tonight's game, but if it's not that bad then really I'm just considering Fuller or Golladay.

E: Maybe I'll just say gently caress the Pats and run Godwin, Golladay, Fuller :shrug:

Wunderground showed .04 inches an hour with 13-14mph wind, doesn't seem that bad on paper.

I agree that it's probably a Michel night tho.

Edit: Checking weather again it looks to be improving. Don't think it'll be much of a factor tonight.

decypher fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Oct 10, 2019

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

Need a flex out of:

Fuller @ KC
Moore @ TB
McLaurin @ MIA
Michel v NYG
Gallup @ NYJ

Also, would you play Michel over Mixon @ BAL, or any of the WR above over Boyd @ BAL or Golladay @ GB? Thanks!

I'd play Gallup for that flex. I like Boyd and Golladay as well.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

I had a post in the other thread but it devolved into a WDIS situation.

Starting:
Mack
Aaron Jones
Lindsay
Boyd
Sutton

Bench:

McLaurin
Kamara

I know this is heavy Denver but I believe the matchup is right. Am I kidding myself?

And I guess if Kamara is good to go I can always sit Boyd for Kamara? Full PPR. 9 team league

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

The X-man cometh posted:

My wide receivers are a mess - Juju and Hollywood are both out, so I need to pick between

Crowder @ NE
Beasley @ Mia
Slayton @ Ari

I think Beasley might be better going against Miami but I'm not sure

They are virtually identical players. I'd be happy to start Beasley if it meant avoiding using someone playing the NE Defense.

But yeah this is fantasy football and what works on paper and appears to be the right move could not work-like Denver backfield vs Chiefs. Chiefs defense played uncharacteristically well, allowing like 70 rushing yards and 1 TD to a running game that has been above average and who got their Fullback back and should've been operating at peak efficiency at home. Of course, the Chiefs are a much better team overall than the Dolphins. So the chance for the Dolphins to suddenly have a miraculous "play far above their ability on paper" game is safe to say much lower than that of the Chiefs, who last year on Defense did have a handful of good games while overall being a disappointment.

I'd play Beasley for the solid floor factor.

DC Murderverse posted:

honestly if Kamara is not good to go i'd still probably start McLaurin over Boyd, Boyd has been pretty disappointing over the last few weeks

The targets have been there, though, but I still think you're right. The targets haven't translated to success. Even with Ramsey now gone, the Bengals OLine isn't getting any better what with their Tackle getting suspended by the team as well. LOL. It's a terrible matchup defensively but McLaurin has been good no matter who he's up against. It's great Keenum is back and no doubt McLaurin is better for it, but imagine what he'd do with a QB like Mahomes... :hawaaaafap:

decypher fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Oct 19, 2019

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

McLaurin owners, you rolling with him tonight?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Handsome Ralph posted:

.5 PPR

For my WR3, torn between

Jones Jr. @ MIN
or
Kirk Vs. Pitt

I am torn between Golladay and Jeffrey. It's even a question cause I don't trust their QB who was shut down the second half of that game last week and he'll be facing and even tougher defense in Minnesota.

Weather looks like it'll be a factor for that MNF game though, so idk what to do.

I'd roll with Kirk, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

xeria posted:

1 PPR, 2 WR and a FLEX:

Hopkins vs DEN
Moore @ ATL
Parker @ NYJ
Carson @ LAR
J.Williams vs WAS

Moore
Parker
Hopkins

Also, Jets will be without Jamal Adams so that's nice.