Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Is it overthinking it to bench Rodgers (@CHI) in favor of Dak (vs NYG)? Standard scoring. I'm guessing it's mostly a wash but I think there might be more upside with Prescott.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
0 PPR, flex position:
Adrian Peterson (vs Chicago)
Deebo Samuel (vs Steelers)

I generally lean RB over WR, but those defensive matchups are giving me pause.

kimcicle posted:

Am I overthinking this? Can't pick my QB for week 3
Watson vs LAC
Allen vs CIN

Mind says Watson, but after a weak game against the Jags and another tough game against the Chargers, I'm tempted to use Allen this week.

DSYS

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Fat Lowtax posted:

Burkhead over Peterson, Lindsay, Hyde and Miles Sanders?

I'd probably start him over Peterson given AP is against the Bears

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Half PPR, pick four...

DJ Moore
Curtis Samuel
Christian Kirk
Hollywood Brown
Josh Gordon
Darrell Williams
Melvin Gordon

Darrel Williams is unlikely to be the featured back and Melvin isn't playing, so choose between the top 5. I'd knock off one of the Panthers

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
14 team, standard 0 PPR scoring, deciding on my second WR and flex spot (1st WR is Amari Cooper):

Alshon Jeffery vs Jets
Golden Tate vs Vikings
DK Metcalf vs Rams
Deebo Samuel vs Browns
Adrian Peterson vs Patriots
Malcolm Brown @ Seahawks

I'm already starting Russell Wilson in the Thursday game so I'm hesitant to double-dip on Metcalf, but I also don't want to miss out if it ends up being another weird Rams shootout with a billion points. I'm also starting Gurley in that game and have a weird feeling that Brown might end up with a larger role this week, but I'm against the last 4-0 team in the league so I don't feel like I'm in a position where I can spend two slots to hedge on Gurley/Brown.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pander posted:

currently starting Thomas, MVS, Lindsay, Jacobs, and watkins is flex. Williams might be back this week, and I'd probably sit Lindsay for him. D. Johnson seems to be doing good with mason rudolph, but good enough to sit one of my WRs? I like MVS' chances for a big game if Adams is out and Mike Thomas is Mike Thomas, Bridgewater or no.

I'd probably stick with your current starters. If Williams is back it's likely he will not see full-time, and even then you'd be double-dipping on Chiefs with Watkins despite their ever-present possibility of throwing up 40 points.

If you were dead-set on playing Williams I would probably sit Jacobs rather than Lindsay but I am a big Lindsay fan.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Choose my DST:
MIN vs PHI
PIT at LAC

I'd normally go MIN here but I like the upside of PIT with LAC's center out, and I'm definitely starting Jeffery and would prefer to not have my DEF going against one of my offensive starters. Thoughts?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Chernabog posted:

0.5, pick 3
Kenny G. vs MIN
Boyd vs JAX
J. Brown vs MIA

T. Williams @ GB
M. Williams @ TEN

Always start anybody against Miami. Keep an eye on Boyd - if AJ Green comes back I'd probably move Tyrell in for him.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Chernabog posted:

Cool, TY.

Wouldn't AJ help Boyd by taking away coverage? Last week he was shadowed all game and did nothing.

He might - I don't look at defensive assignments because I"m not smart/motivated enough - but it feels like the Cincy receiving game is REALLY crowded right now so the pie will get smaller for everybody.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Start Adrian Peterson against SF at noon, or hope Amari plays against Philly at 7:20? In a vacuum it's Amari no question but I just hate seeing that Q next to his name.

Alternately I could start Adrian Peterson against SF at noon and then sub Amari in for Jeffery if he plays.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Took AP out last second, worst case I can pick up Tavon Austin or something idk. Thanks yall

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
poo poo, I'm thinking about running AP out tonight if he plays just because he seems like the kind of guy who would want to run all over his former team

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Wanna make sure I'm not getting too cute (or possibly not getting cute enough). Pick 2 WRs, 0 PPR.

Golden Tate @ Detroit - 99% offensive snap count previous game
Robert Woods vs Cincinnati - 76%
Alshon Jeffery @ Buffalo - 93%
Diontae Johnson vs Miami - 70%
Keke Coutee vs Oakland - 69%

Tate seems to be the prime starter based on matchup and usage and I'm leaning Woods over Jeffery based on matchup. Make sense?

I'm also running Gurley out so I could also be overusing the Rams.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

AnacondaHL posted:

Reminder that the Rams/Bengals game is in London, back in the fantasy unfriendly Wembly stadium. Yea it could be a blowout, but it could also be like a low-end Away game for Goff and co.

You seem to have the resources to fade all that risk, so Tate+Alshon.

Oh I 100% missed that. gently caress. Thank you! Yeah, Gurley is a fine play but Goff is going to be next to useless.

Holy poo poo now I'm extra glad I started AP last night.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Chernabog posted:

Pick a WR and a flex, 0.5ppr

John Brown vs Phi
Boyd @LA
Ekeler @CHI
Coleman vs CAR

I think you've nailed it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Quiet Feet posted:

Who would you rather start if Matty Ice is out? No fancy QB rules.

Mason Rudolph v.MIA (Monday)
Tannyhills v.TB

I think Mason.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Considering getting cute and starting Diontae (vs MIA) over Jeffery (@BUF) given that it's windy and lovely as hell in Buffalo and Maximum Miami seems to be a good strategy. How stupid is this?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Need a WR and a FLEX. Dumb Thursday night game, dumb injuries, dumb Guice! Standard scoring, 0 PPR.

Adrian Peterson vs Jets (questionable toe)
Diontae Johnson at Browns (Thurs)
David Johnson at 49ers (gently caress)
Alshon Jeffery vs Patriots (questionable ankle)

I'm not super worried about AP's questionable status since he's been questionable almost every week due to being old. But DJ has just been wretched and useless, and I hate Jeffery and he didn't practice on Weds despite coming off a bye.

Top flex waivers, sorted by ESPN week 11 projections (lol): Burkhead, Demaryius, Dorsett, Gore, Conley, Amendola.

Pander posted:

DST

Buffalo @ MIA
Pitts @ CLE

Currently going with Pitts, but both are juicy as gently caress and I'm wondering if I should just try to trade the Bills to someone desperate for DEF for sunday.

I am starting Pitt without hesitation ROS except for the Jets against Miami week 14. I would try to trade the Bills if you think you can get value in return.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Still undecided on my FLEX. Standard scoring, 0 PPR.

Adrian Peterson vs Jets

David Johnson at 49ers (gently caress)

Worried about Guice and the matchup for AP, worried about generally everything about DJ except that he is a pass catcher.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Handsome Ralph posted:

I really hope you did not listen to me. drat.

I did, but I was leaning that way and it isn't like AP's 3 points would have saved anything. :)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

b0ng posted:

1PPR:
D. Parker (wr MIA) @CLE
K. Hunt (rb CLE) vsMIA

I’m just going back and forth on this one. Feel like Parker will get more opportunities.

Hunt might get as many targets as Parker and any team has the potential to give double digits carries to the backup RB against Miami. I'd probably run with Hunt here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Steelers D is unsittable at this point.