Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Standard 16 team league:

Rivers against the potentially wonky Indy Defense

Or

Trubisky v Green Bay

Leaning towards Rivers, but I specifically picked Trubisky because he's effectively unknown. He had an interception happy preseason though and there is gently caress ALL on the waivers :(

Yah okay Rivers duh god drat

cool kids inc. fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Sep 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Flex spot, managed to nab both John Ross and Terry McLaurin, which considering I had Deebo Samuel in the slot before are both upgrades p much no matter which I choose.

Standard scoring league, and while John Ross had an excellent first game I'm not sure I'm willing to back him over McLaurin to start.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Whereas I like Fitz from that, but what do I know?

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Standard 16 team 0ppr league

I'm looking to fill my RB/Flex Spots and have

Ekeler AND Gordon @ Oakland (actually drafted these two at the same time, been alright for me)
Coleman v Seattle
Singletary v Cleveland

Do I go all in against Oakland and pick from Coleman and Singletary for the third or pick one of those two and have Coleman and Singletary round things out?

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

cool kids inc. posted:

Standard 16 team 0ppr league

I'm looking to fill my RB/Flex Spots and have

Ekeler AND Gordon @ Oakland (actually drafted these two at the same time, been alright for me)
Coleman v Seattle
Singletary v Cleveland

Do I go all in against Oakland and pick from Coleman and Singletary for the third or pick one of those two and have Coleman and Singletary round things out?

In case anyone was wondering, left Ekeler and Gordon in (because I forgot they were playing Thursday), so my last and final question is Coleman or Singletary?

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Am I insane for picking up BRADY off the waiver wire or is it insane that he's there? I currently have Rivers, and uh... I mean Brady hasn't fallen off the stud train has he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Brady or Rivers? Brady is playing against Cincinnati, and I mean I know he's not been great this season, but that's a better match-up than the vikings no?

Opponent is playing Trubisky and I lost to her playing him and I just need to smoosh her face in.

16 team league and everyone has stashed at least one qb in addition to their starter (including my opponent with Wentz) so I don't have a god drat thing to choose from on the ww so....that's my question.