Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

Poque posted:

Is it overthinking it to bench Rodgers (@CHI) in favor of Dak (vs NYG)? Standard scoring. I'm guessing it's mostly a wash but I think there might be more upside with Prescott.

Yes, I'd keep Rodgers in there.

.5 PPR, looking to fill my flex spot:
Austin Ekeler - vs IND
Derrick Henry - @ CLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

dxt posted:

.5 PPR pick a flex

James White @MIA
Tyrell Williams v KC

Leaning Tyrell. White is a pats RB, but Miami bad. Raiders will have to throw a lot to try to keep up with KC.

e: disregard. James White made the trip to Miami.

Teeter fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Sep 14, 2019

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Need two RB, .5 PPR. I am down by 60 points and need the biggest boom plays possible in order to come back and win.

Derrick Henry vs NO
Aaron Jones @MIN
Austin Ekeler vs Oak
Mike Boone vs GB

Let's assume that Henry practices and is healthy, and that Boone is named starter with Cook/Mattison out.